As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Viagrow #ad
Viagrow VPER4 4 cu. ft Perlite Made in USA, 1-Pack, White #adViagrow #ad
- Neurtal ph viagrow perlite is clean, odorless, Non-Flammable, pH neutral, sterile, nontoxic and does not decay nor shrink. Mixing viagrow perlite can be mixed with organic compost, or composted bark, natural soils, assists in anchoring the roots of young plants so they grow healthy and strong.
Lightweight viagrow horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand, is very useful in hydroponic gardening systems, it is perfect for seed germination, and cutting propagation.
Sustainable, inorganic, soilless media. All viagrow perlite is mined, perfect for greenhouse propagation and growing. Perlite is a naturally mined mineral that is heated during processing, causing its particles to pop and expand in volume.
Drainage viagrow horticultural perlite retains water and food for the growing plants, it is best used for drainage purposes. Good potting soils typically contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage. The result is a great, made in america viagrow Perlite is one of the most sustainable substrates, heated, and packaged in the U. S. A.
2. Mother Earth Products #ad
Neutral pH, Mother Earth Perlite #3, Large and Coarse, Covers 4 cu. ft., Average Size 1/2 inch, For Hydroponic Use #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Mother earth perlite #4 is one of the largest perlite on the market with a size of 1“ while Mother Earth Perlite #3 measures around 1/2“. Adds porosity to soil and soilless mixes.
Mother earth Perlite has numerous hydroponic applications. Features naturally occurring siliceous rock that expands up to 20 times its original volume when heated to 1600° F. Mother earth perlite is an odorless growing media with a neutral pH of 7. 0 .
3. PVP Industries #ad
White, PVP Industries PVP105408 120 Quarts – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic Perlite Planting Soil Additive Gi #adPVP Industries #ad
- Bulk perlite for professional use – 120 quarts – 4 cubic foot weighing 20 pounds. Additionally, it is perfect for seed germination and cutting propagation. Horticultural perlite is clean, sterile, pH neutral, non-flammable, odorless, nontoxic and neither decays nor shrinks – even pests such as insects and fungi can’t destroy it.
While horticultural perlite does retain water and food for the growing plants, It is best used for drainage purposes.
When bulk perlite is mixed with organic compost, natural soils or composted bark, it helps anchor the roots of young plants so they grow stronger. Horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand and is very useful in a hydroponic gardening systems. A good potting soil Should contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage.
|Brand||PVP Industries #ad|
|Manufacturer||PVP Industries Inc #ad|
|Model||120 quart – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
4. EasyGoProducts #ad
Supreme Horticulture Coarse Grade Perlite 4 Cubc Foot 113 Liters 120 Quarts, Indoor & Outdoor Use Coarse Grade #adEasyGoProducts #ad
- Horticultural grade perlite is stable and will not degrade or compact over time. Excess moisture is permitted to drain out and maintain balanced air and moisture conditions which contribute to healthy biological and microbial activity, and minimize the chances for rot. Adding perlite to soil and growing media lightens the soil and introduces pore spaces that allow air and water to penetrate the root system.
Uses - propagation of seedlings and cuttings - soil conditioning � Hydroponics - Roof deck gardens and eco-roofs - Nursery stock - Hanging baskets - Turf enhancement - Newly planted trees and plants. It maintains consistent aeration and drainage for plant roots and will not decompose or deplete nitrogen levels in the soil.
When furnaced at high temperatures, irregular surface that stores moisture and promotes plant growth. The resulting, lightweight particles are made up of microscopic spheres with a porous, volcanic rock.
Our perlite products have proven themselves as a consistent growing media for horticulture because they improve the characteristics of every organic material they are mixed with including peat moss, compost, bark, coir, or in native soil. Specifications � 4 cubic foot bag113 liter 120 quarts poly bag - Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate - White granules, odorless - A blend of coarse, medium and fine grains for balanced drainage and moisture holding. Horticulture grade perlite - horticultural grade perlite is derived from a naturally occurring, perlite �pops� and expands up to 10 times its original volume.
|Manufacturer||EasyGo Product #ad|
|Model||4 Cubc Foot - Coarse grade|
5. Gardenera #ad
Premium Gardenera Organic Perlite, 8 Quart Bag, Medium/Fine Grade Horticultural Soil Amendment for Indoor & Outdoor Container Plants for Drainage Management and Enhanced Growth #adGardenera #ad
- A naturally occurring mineral aggregate. All natural, chemical-free - bag of perlite gravel for plants drainage is also ideal for is for seed germination, sterile, odorless, and cutting propagation. In addition, since perlite exhibits a unique water exchangeability, over-watering and under-watering problems associated with such materials as rockwool are reduced or eliminated.
Learn why this mineral has advantages that lend itself to plant performance. Perlite for gardening is a must-have addition to your terrarium supplies. Will not compact, depleting soil nitrogen. Extraordinary drainage properties when added to potting soil gardenera perlite can greatly improve the drainage quality of your soil, decreasing the risk of over-watering and root disease.
Mixing perlite with organic compost, it helps anchor the roots of young plants so they grow stronger. Neutral ph-a reliable constant when mixing with organic materials. Water storing crystals can hold up to 4x their weight in moisture and can retain vitamins and nutrients for short periods.
Improved aeration of soil - expanded perlite provides space for both air and water within a soil mix. Best organic growing medium for plants grown in containers 8 quart bag - fine grade - mix with potting mix for best results ?? hydroponic GROWING - Extensive research has shown that superior crop yields result when horticultural perlite is used as a growing medium. Add to any potting mix for seed starting and long term growth of plants that don't like over watering like ??cacti, orchids, succulents, container plants.
6. Cz Garden Supply #ad
Grow Media for Succulents • Orchids • Hydroponics, Cz Garden 8 Liters Premium Grade, Organic Perlite for Indoor/Outdoor Plants, Horticultural Soil Amendment Additive Conditioner #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- For organic growing - #1 soil amendment. Beware of lower quality perlite with wild ph swings! Cz Garden Horticultural Perlite is guaranteed ph-neutral, NO Urea, stable, and safe to use in your Organic Garden. Pour the necessary quantity with ease and store the rest for future use.
Create the perfect environment for your plants to thrive! Cultivate. Ya dig? Germinate. For orchids - perlite sponge rock has a porous structure that provides excellent drainage and aeration, which promotes root growth & climb.
Propagate. 100% all-natural horticultural perlite. Prevents soil compaction, provides excellent aeration, drainage, and stability for plant roots. Cz garden organics is committed to developing Premium Grade custom soil amendment blends, fertilizers, and nutrients for your organic garden.
No phosphates, NO Asbestos! Inert, sterile, ph-neutral, non-toxic, clean and decorative. Perlite can be found in 99% Potting Soil Mixes of commercial and home gardens. Resealable, easy pour packaging: cz garden horticultural Perlite are professionally packaged in an 8 Liter Heavy Duty resealable pouch designed for long term storage.
7. Fox Farm #ad
Brown, Fox Farm FoxFarmOcean2 Foxfarm FX14000 1.5 Ocean Forest Garden Potting Soil Bags 6.3-6.8 pH | Total 3 Cubic Ft #adFox Farm #ad
- Ocean forest is ph adjusted at 6. 3 to 6. 8 to allow for optimum fertilizer uptake. Blend of earthworm castings, bat guano, Forest humus, sea-going fish & Crab meal, Moss & more.
Ultimate potting soil that has Everything your plants need in one bag. Encourages strong branching and a sturdy, healthy growth habit. Ideal for containerized plantings.
|Brand||Fox Farm #ad|
8. Trifecta #ad
Super 20X Concentrated Mycorrhizae Inoculant Strain, Mycorrhizal Fungi Root Enhancer for Plants, Bigger, Healthier Roots, Stronger, Use In Soil and Hydroponics, Trifecta Myco Supreme 57 Grams / 2 OZ #adTrifecta #ad
- Known for versatility and effectiveness. Proving it’s superiority in the marketplace. Bigger, roots: trifecta myco supreme Premium Mycorrhizal Fungi inoculant is an easy-to-use one-step solution for bigger, healthier, healthier plant roots. Do not be fooled by other companies selling you dead mycorrhizae powder in a bag.
It can be used alongside compost tea and beneficial bacteria. Proven superior quality: repeated trials have been conducted against other major producers of mycorrhiza in North America showing a root colonization rate with Trifecta Myco Supreme up to 25% higher.
20x more concentrated than leading brands: total active microbe rhizophagus irregularis…. 50 spores/g *equivalent up to 5000 propagules per gram and 141, 000 propagules per oz. Every bag of myco supreme premium Mycorrhizal Fungi comes alive, fresh, and super potent…GUARANTEED.
Use in potting soil, hydroponics growing system, and rockwool. It can be added directly to the roots and can be added to water and poured in after potting. Order now with Confidence that you are getting what you pay for. This is 20 times more than leading brands in the marketplace. High performing mychorrizal fungi trifecta myco supreme utilizes bio-encapsulated spores of the carefully selected and versatile Rhizophagus Irregularis mycorrhizae strain.
9. Voulosimi #ad
Organic Perlite Horticultural Soil Amendment for Plants and Enhanced Drainage Enhanced Growth 7 Quarts #adVoulosimi #ad
- Adds porosity to soil and soilless mixes, prevents soil compaction, provides excellent aeration, drainage. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us! Guarantee a FULL refund if you are not satisfied with our products.
Natural horticultural perlite, Produces a growing media that is sterile and has a neutral ph of 7.
0, clean and decorative. Holds in the nutrients of your soil, create the perfect environment for your plants to thrive. Perlite has numerous Hydroponic Applications As Well. Highly durable but does not weigh down roots, which promotes root growth, does not decompose, stability.
10. HARVEST HERO #ad
Root Cuttings, Indoor & Outdoor Plants, Harvest Hero Hydroponic Perlite for Hydroponic Growing Systems, & Seedlings – OMRI-Listed and 100% Organic, Superior Soilless Substrate for Hydroponics 24 QT #adHARVEST HERO #ad
- Using perlite for your plants will prevent soil compaction giving your plants enough room to grow their roots and will not decompose over time thus depleting soil nitrogen. Perlite retains water in three ways: in between individual grains, in channels leading to the cores of the grains, and on the highly irregular surfaces of each particle.
If your delivery address is in one of these states, OR, MD, IL, your order will be canceled. Hydroponic system - for the best result, set your plant at a convenient height so that the root system is reinforced. Using this method with our product promises an increase in your plant vigor with oxygen uptake and superior water drainage.
For even better performance, fill the container with our Hydroponic Perlite. All natural - harvest hero hydroponic perlite substrate is an all-natural substrate that will not drain your budget.
Improves drainage - the biggest benefit of expanded perlite is that it provides space for both air and water within a soilless mix. Its price is competitive with other media and can save on product cost while giving you 100% sterile growing medium for your plants. Reliable and neutral ph - harvest hero hydroponic perlite is made with 100% Perlite and with neutral pH—a reliable constant when mixing with organic materials. Cannot ship to ca, and wi – due to state restrictions, harvest hero hydroponic Perlite will not be shipped to these states.