As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Bells of Ireland Molucella laevis Twin Pack of 400 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- All bells of ireland seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Believe it or not, bells of ireland doesn't actually originate from Ireland. The plants themselves will reach a height of roughly 30 inches tall and can spread 10 to 12 inches wide. Packets are 3.
25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Bells of ireland grows much like a foxglove plant, green, displaying it's beautiful, flower like tubes along it's tall stems.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. Grown as an annual flowering plant, bells of Ireland will grow quickly from fresh flower seeds. The plants are actually native to much of the eastern Mediterranean. Quality bells of ireland seeds packaged by seed needs. Each stem can hold anywhere between 20 to 50 or more blooms. The plants will bloom profusely through the summer months, and will later die with the first killing frost.
2. Burpee #ad
Burpee Moluccella laevis Bells of Ireland Seeds 100 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Excellent flowers for arrangements, fresh or dried. No gmos, ever. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Plant height is 30". Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Each packet contains 100 seeds. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Plant spread is 10". Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Flower Bells of Ireland 2828 Green 200 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Excellent in dried arrangements too. Germination rate about 50% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
Blooms in about 110 days. Long stems covered with bright apple-green, 2 inch calyxes centered with tiny, bell-shaped, white blooms.
4. Everwilde Farms #ad
Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet, Everwilde Farms, 100 Bells of Ireland Wildflower Seeds #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds.
Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. First quality wildflower Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault.
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Bells of Ireland Seeds, Approximately 150 Seeds, Great Addition to Flower Borders #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Sold by marde ross & Company, a Certified California Nursery. Reseeds prolifically but is an Annual. Approx. Bells of Ireland. Summer Bloomer. 150 seeds.
6. Unknown #ad
Bells of Ireland Seeds 25 Seeds #adUnknown #ad
- Great seeds for home Gardens and Greenhouses. Sow no more than 1/2 inch deep in starting soil indoors 4 weeks before last frost.
7. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1 Gram, Bells of Ireland Seeds by Zellajake Many Sizes Green Cut & Dry Bell Flowers #223 140 Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Barely cover seeds with fine grit or soil. Seeds need light to germinate. Bells of ireland seeds bells of Ireland flowers are an incredibly unique, and are a perfect choice for cut flower arrangements or for drying.
Put seed in moist white paper towel, fold and place in zip-lock bag, then refrigerate for 2-4 weeks.
Kept at 70-75° f. Germination is in 14-28 days after removing from the refrigerator and planting just beneath soil surface. Bells of ireland readily re-seeds and can usually be relied upon for years of successive bloom. This is one of very few flowers in the world that blooms with green petals.
8. Kuting #ad
Bells of Ireland Shell Flower Seeds 20+ Moluccella Laevis Easy to Grow for Planting Outside Door Home Garden Yard Decoration #adKuting #ad
- Non gmo, untreated, non hybrid, Premium Quality Seeds coming from small, non commercial farmers. All natural, germination tested seeds for own garden, beautifully packed highest quality, to be given as gift or for long term storage.
Easy and fast growing with basic maintenance, they blend well with colour flowers and look very pretty just by themselves.
One packet contains 20 bells of Ireland Shell flower safely packed in sealed hermetic bag for protection, maintenance of longer viability & comfortable storage. Perennial, in flower gardens, carpet flowers looking incredibly playful and beautiful under the trees, 15-30cm 5.9-11. 8in tall and 3-5cm 1. 1-1. 9in wide, super colourful, pots, rockeries.
9. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Crimson clover is grown all across the United States as an annual clover and does not get excessively tall. Crimson clover is an annual grown for cover crops, silage, wildlife food plots, soil erosion control, forage, and many other uses.
Rest assured these are quality seeds. Our crimson seed is coated and inoculated for optimum germination and growth. Sow seeds at 1/2 - 3/4 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre. These heirloom seeds are non-gmo and open pollinated.
10. Unknown #ad
Bells of Ireland Seeds 40 Seed Pack #adUnknown #ad
- Highest quality fruit, Vegetable, Herb and Flower Seeds. Free shipping On All Orders. No hassle Guarantee. Sold and shipped from the United States.