As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 30 Seeds, Park Seed Better Bush Hybrid Tomato Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- These big, thanks to shorter internodes. Plant outdoors when danger of frost is past and night temperatures consistently remain above 55 degrees Fahrenheit. Resistant to verticillium wilt and Fusarium wilt race 1.
Isi indeterminate short-internodes. Available only here at park, this is a superbly garden-worthy variety with great yields of ultra-satisfying fruits. Set plants 2 to 2½ feet apart. Indeterminate vines have short nodes for even bigger yields.
The central stem rarely needs staking except during those "bumper crop" times, luscious, 4-inch fruits grow very densely on indeterminate 4-foot plants, and this plant begins early in the season and just keeps going.
If you're looking for an old-fashioned-flavored tomato with the juiciness and distinctive "tang" you remember from vine-fresh tomatoes of the past, Better Bush hybrid is the best choice. Start seeds indoors 5 to 6 weeks before the last frost date. If an unexpected late frost is forecasted, protect young plants with plastic sheeting or other cover.
2. Unknown #ad
Non GMO, Flower Garden Seeds at Seed King Express, Fruit, Herb, Organic, Better Bush Tomato Seeds 25 Seed Packet More Heirloom, Vegetable #adUnknown #ad
- Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots. Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses.
All products shipped USPS First Class from Texas. Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula. Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F.
3. Clovers Garden #ad
Determinate, 3.5” pots – Non-GMO, Classic Globe Slicer, Clovers Garden 2 Better Bush Tomato Plants Live – 4” to 7” Tall, Includes Copyrighted Clovers Care Guide #adClovers Garden #ad
- Includes copyrighted Clovers Care Guide for growing robust, healthy, and productive plants. Not leggy, good-sized plants, not seeds. Great container tomato with medium-sized fruit ideal for slicing.
Perfect for those summer blts! Two very nice, non-gmo, not plugs, each 4" to 7" tall. Carefully packed, shipped Priority Mail, and ready to plant. Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed. Grown in 3. 5" pots with 10x the root development of standard plants for a head start to harvest.
4. Burpee #ad
30 seeds, Burpee Bush Early Girl' Hybrid Slicer Tomato #adBurpee #ad
- Our hassle-free kit helps with continuous soil hydration, improves germination and reduces the need for frequent watering. Burpee pledge: burpee is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality seeds at germination rates 35% higher than industry standards.
Just sow and grow! tips from burpee: sow “bush girl” indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Pick your flavor: burpee offers a wide variety of tomato seeds for all your culinary needs.
Harvest in 65 days. Classic varieties: get the best of our best with burpee’s “Bush Early Girl" Hybrid tomato seeds for planting. Our full varieties include: cherry, beefsteak, paste & slicing tomatoes! Seed starting made easy: get a successful start on your tomato garden with “Burpee’s "72 Cell Self-Watering Kit”.
All our orders receive special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in good condition of our customers. In the mood for a juicy burger? slicer varieties like our “Bush Early Girl” make great additions to any home-made sandwiches. Each variety is handpicked by our expert team here at Burpee to provide the most complete & successfull tomato gardening experience.
|Model||Bush Early Girl'|
5. Burpee #ad
30 Seeds, Burpee Better Boy' Hybrid Large Slicing Red Tomato #adBurpee #ad
- Pick your flavor: burpee offers a wide variety of tomato seeds for all your culinary needs. All our orders receive special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in good condition of our customers. Our full varieties include: cherry, beefsteak, paste & slicing tomatoes! Seed starting made easy: get a successful start on your tomato garden with “Burpee’s "72 Cell Self-Watering Kit”.
In the mood for a juicy burger? Slicer varieties like our “Better Boy” make great additions to any home-made sandwiches.
Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Harvest in 7280 days. Just sow and grow! tips from burpee: sow “better boy” indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Classic varieties: get the best of our best with burpee’s “Better Boy" Hybrid tomato seeds for planting.
Burpee pledge: burpee is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality seeds at germination rates 35% higher than industry standards. Sunlight Exposure: Full-Sun. Our hassle-free kit helps with continuous soil hydration, improves germination and reduces the need for frequent watering. Each variety is handpicked by our expert team here at Burpee to provide the most complete & successfull tomato gardening experience.
|Model||Better Boy' Hybrid|
6. Burpee #ad
Burpee Early Girl Tomato Seeds 50 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Yields 3" fruit. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Red tomatoes. Indeterminate. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date.
Plant height is 55". Sow indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Plant spread is 52". No gmos, ever. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Harvest in 59 days. Each packet contains 50 seeds.
Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. 5 oz. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. High yielding and extremely early.
7. VIVOSUN #ad
VIVOSUN 6.5 Inch Gardening Hand Pruner Pruning Shear with Straight Stainless Steel Blades Orange #adVIVOSUN #ad
- Comfort grip handles will make it easy to work for long periods of time without discomfort. Secure, easy to operate lock: these micro tip snips feature a safe and secure sideways locking mechanism that keeps your blades protected and closed when not in use.
What you get: vivosun precision Pruner and our friendly customer service. The design of these pruning snips are perfect to use whether you are right or left handed with ease. Reduce hand strain: these micro tip snips are built spring-loaded so that they automatically push themselves open without you having to do the work which greatly reduces hand fatigue making these snips great for those with arthritis, carpal tunnel, hand or wrist issues.
Make precise cuts: with these micro tip snips, you can easily get between plants to "clip and snip" only the area or part that you want to cut with one-hand and without damaging the other vital stems and branches of your other plants.
Care: clean blades after each use. Ultra sharp blades: these quality snips come with stainless steel precision-sharpened blades and are ready to tackle all of your deadheading, vegetable, and shaping needs for your roses, trimming, annuals, bonsai and small flower gardens.
8. RDR Seeds #ad
RDR Seeds 50 Tiny Tim Tomato Seeds, Patio Tomato, Cherry Tomato, Dwarf Heirloom #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Dwarf plant does not grow very large, usually only about 12", though it can sometimes get taller. Determinate bush type tomatoes do not require staking.
Perfect for growing indoors, on a patio, in a hanging container, or in a small garden. Plant is extremely productive and will produce a generous amount of small flavorful 1" cherry tomatoes.
9. Rebel Gardens #ad
Heirloom Tomato Seeds, 8 Varieties of Organic Non GMO Seed for Planting Home Garden #adRebel Gardens #ad
- Certified organic seeds - seeds are grown in the USA and certified Organic by Eco Cert making them 100% Non-GMO. Fully compostable packaging - our collection envolope including the label is made from certified compostable material and the individual seed packets are made from 100% recycled paper.
8 heirloom varieties - beefsteak, big rainbow, Yellow Pear, Red Cherry, Green Zebra, Golden Jubilee, Black Prince, and Brandywine Pink.
High germination rate - All Rebel Garden tomatoes are guaranteed to grow and come with planting instructions. Go zero waste and feed the soil, not the landfill. Perfect for indoors & outdoors - these tomatoes work great in soil, hydroponic systems, sun, and just about anywhere with some space, raised beds, & water.
10. Sandia Seed Co. #ad
10 Seeds, The earliest Tomato, Non-GMO, Early Girl Bush Hybrid Tomato #adSandia Seed Co. #ad
- Good disease resistance and easy to grow. Very popular with home gardeners because of its early fruit ripening. The first tomato of the season with excellent flavor.
Compact space saving plants produce good early yields of delicious fruit. Bush early girl tomatoes are larger and more flavorful than Early Girl.