As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hello Organics #ad
Blueberry Plants"Emerald" Southern Highbush Includes 4 Four Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- Blueberry plants need to be planted in acidic soil/low pH 5. 5-6. 4. Emerald is the most planted southern Highbush in Florida and is heavily plant in most Southern States.
See full product Description and more information on how to grow below. The price includes four 4 "emerald" southern highbush blueberry Plants with USPS Priority Shipping. These are 2 1/4 inch potted plants with at least a two inch root system and are at least 3-5 inches tall.
I recommend growing in 4 inch pot for starter plants then re-pot or plant. The plant is moderate grower and nice and bushy. Most all edible plants grow well in full sun but a little shade won’t hurt. I recommend 60%-80% pine Mulch/20-40% Peat.
2. Hello Organics #ad
Blueberry Plants"Biloxi" Southern Highbush Includes 4 Four Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- See more information Under Product Description Below. Biloxi can be grow to zone 10 Blueberry plants need to be planted in acidic soil/low ph 5. 5-6. 4. Biloxi grows better in areas where chill hours are below 150, but will produce a moderate crop where chill hours are above 150 .
The price includes four 4 "biloxi" southern Highbush Blueberry Plants. They are 2 inch starter plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 3-5 inches tall. I recommend 60%-80% pine Mulch/20-40% Peat.
Biloxi is a great as well for its vigorous bushy growth habit which looks great for edible landscapes or edible hedges. Biloxi has an above average great tasting medium size berry. As your plant gets bigger you can change the ratio to more Pine Mulch up to 100%. Biloxi is a new usda variety that is great for low chill or even NO-CHILL climates and can be considered for Evergreen Production.
3. Premier Plant Solutions #ad
Premier Plant Solutions 18666 Bluecrop Plants That Work Blueberry Vaccinium, 1 Gallon #adPremier Plant Solutions #ad
- Does not ship to ca, id, az, wa, ut, MT, or, NV. Best if planted in full sun. Hardiness zones 4-7. Possibility of shipping dormant from November-March.
Large sweet berries, high quality fruit, yields, in midseason. Bluecrop is the best all around variety for adaptability, & disease resistance. Plant may not look exactly as pictured due to plant growth stages.
4. Hello OrganicsNewRang #ad
Blueberry Plants"Florida Rose" Rabbiteye Includes 4 Four Plants #adHello OrganicsNewRang #ad
- Keep your soil moist and when it is about dried out water again. How to grow: most all edible plants grow well in full sun but a little shade won’t hurt.
I recommend 60%Pine Mulch/40% Peat. Make sure you find a fertilizer and follow guidelines. Blueberry plants need to be planted in acidic soil/low pH 5. 5-6. 4. Great for areas that do not receive much cold.
These are 2 inch starter plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 3-6 inches tall. See more information under Product Description. The price includes four 4 "florida rose" rabbiteye Blueberry Plants. Low chill 200+hrs. As your plant gets bigger you can change the ratio to more Pine Mulch up to 100%. Large pink Blueberry.
5. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
5 lb, Down To Earth All Natural Acid Mix Fertilizer 4-3-6 #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- 4-3-6 formula. An all natural fertilizer blended especially for acid lovers such as rhododendrons, evergreens, hydrangeas, camellias, azaleas, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, potatoes and other plants that need a low pH.
To encourage lush flowers and fruit, apply Acid Mix in early spring for vegetative growth and again when blooms appear. Fall applications can help promote root growth and boost resistance to extreme winter temperatures. 5 pound box.
6. Premier Plant Solutions #ad
Premier Plant Solutions 19558 Duke Blueberry/Vaccinium, 1 Gallon #adPremier Plant Solutions #ad
- Plant may ship dormant from October-April. Suggested 2-Day Shipping for optimal plants. Best planted in full sun in hardiness zones 4-7. This classic blueberry is a heavy, consistent producer of medium to large, light blue berries.
Fruit is mildly tart. The foliage changes to red in the fall for a nice fall color. Plant is subject to not reflect exact pictures, due to trimming and/or season. Does not ship to ca, id, or, mt, ut, WA, AZ, NV.
7. Jobe's Organics #ad
Jobe's Organics Soil Acidifier, 6 lb #adJobe's Organics #ad
- Omri listed for organic gardening by usda; certified organic means no synthetic chemicals. Ideal formula for hydrangeas and blueberries; turns hydrangeas from pink to blue; test soil pH before applying.
Promotes darker Green growth; no harmful chemicals that could burn the plant. Easy pour 6 pound bag; apply at planting, reapply 2-3 times a Year to maintain desired soil pH. Organic granular for decreasing soils alkalinity; provides acid-loving plants with all natural Sulphur.
|Brand||Jobe's Organics #ad|
|Warranty||Jobe’s Organics fertilizers are guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Jobe’s, Jobe’s Organics and Biozome are registered trademarks of Easy Gardener Products, Inc.|
8. Pixies Gardens #ad
1 Gallon Titan Blueberry, Berries are Almost The Size of a Quarter- up to 4 Times The Size of Average Berries. Developed by UGA University of Ga, Berry is not only Large but Delicious and Sweet. #adPixies Gardens #ad
- Developed by uga university of Ga, Berry is not only Large but Delicious and Sweet. Full sun required. Hardy in zones 7-10 - fruit color - medium blue - Chill hours - 500-550 hours. 1 gallon titan blueberry, berries are almost the size of a quarter- up to 4 Times The Size of Average Berries.
Vigorous grower, high yielding and the bigger size makes picking berries easier. High yields big berries Upright plant Ripens mid-late season Pollinator recommended for good yields. As the name suggests, very large berries, average size of around a dime and gets as big as a quarter.
9. Hello Organics #ad
Blueberry Plants"Top Hat" Includes 4 Four Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- See more product and grow information below under Product Desciption. The price includes four 4 "top hat" dwarf blueberry Plants with USPS Shipping.
The plant is self-fertile and maintains a perfect bush like shape that doesn't require pruning. Please start your plant off in a 4 inch container with a mix of Organic Potting Soil and low pH pine mulch.
Just 1 1/2 to 2 feet tall. Top hat is the perfect dwarf blueberry plant for container growing. Dwarf size blueberry plants Good for Zone 4-8 Central and Northern States. These are 2 inch rooted starter plants shipped in tray pots and are 1-3 inches tall.
10. Andryani #ad
1 Starter Plant of Blueberry Plant Vaccinium Emerald High Bush Live Plant #adAndryani #ad
- Plants for sale are emerald U. S pat. Plants are between 6"- 16" tall "They grow fast!!". The photos show the mature plant in the future, not the actual plant you will receive. Plants are between 6"- 16" tall "They grow fast!!". 12165 blueberry plants.