As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Country Creek Acres #ad
Allium, Purple Flowers, Purple Perennial Allium Bulbs, Bulbs 20 Pack, Purple Sensation #adCountry Creek Acres #ad
- Easy to Plant and Grow. A show stopper, spectacular, a must have for every garden. Saturated with color they practically glow. Large robust bulbs that will bloom year after year.
2. Country Creek Acres #ad
Perennial Iris Bulbs, Bulb 10 Pack Dutch Mix, Flowers, Iris #adCountry Creek Acres #ad
- Saturated with color they practically glow. Classic dutch mix Iris, a must have for every garden. Large robust bulbs that will bloom year after year. Easy to Plant and Grow.
3. Country Creek Acres #ad
Bulb 20 Pack Dutch Mix, Perennial Iris Bulbs, Iris, Flowers #adCountry Creek Acres #ad
- Saturated with color they practically glow. Easy to Plant and Grow. Large robust bulbs that will bloom year after year. Classic dutch mix Iris, a must have for every garden.
4. SmartMe #ad
Flowering Plant, Native Blue Lily CAMASSIA Quamash Indian Hyacinth Flower Bulbs Edible Roots Hardy Perennial Zones 3-9 Fall Bulbs Shipping Begins 9/22/2020 10 Bulbs .e1 #adSmartMe #ad
- Bulb size 6/+ cm in circumference. First documented by lewis and clark in the Cascade Mountains, where the bulb was an important food plant for the native Americans, this lovely wildflower is very cold hardy and long lived.
Cammas lily is a lovely native bulb species that blooms in late spring with clear blue flowers. Camassia quamash Bulbs are an excellent choice for moist loam and clay soils. Deer and rabbit resistant! Butterfly and bee polinator friendly.
5. SmartMe #ad
Flowering Plant, Spanish Bluebell Mixed Colors Flower Bulbs Perennial Plants Spring Flowers Sun or Shade Hardy Zones 3-8 Fall Shipping Begins 9/22/2020 10 Bulbs .e1 #adSmartMe #ad
- Common name: spanish bluebell type: bulb family: asparagaceae native range: southwestern Europe, northwestern Africa Zone: 3 to 8 Height: 8 to 15 inches Spread: 8 to 12 inches Bloom Time: April to May Bloom Description: Bluish lavender, pink and white.
6. PAPCOOL #ad
10 Mixed Ixia Bụlb Wand Flówer Fall Bụlb Spring Flówers Perennial Bloom #adPAPCOOL #ad
- It's possible you are not familiar with Ixias, but Ixia bulbs "wand flowers" make an amazing colorful addition to the garden. Ixia bulbs will survive in zones 6 to 7 mulched, or in zones 8 and 9 without mulch.
They prefer warmer, dry climates. When planting ixia bulbs in the fall, they'll provide an abundance of beautiful blossoms late in the following spring. Ixia bulbs are also called african corn lily and belong to the Iridaceae family. Ixia bulbs originate from South Africa and create some real color.
7. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Flower, 3 Anastasia Giant Orienpet Lily Bulbs,Spectacular Flowering Perennial Plant #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Pretty flowering perennial flowering Lilies Provide a wonderful selection of color in your home garden, and also look great in spectacular cut flower bouquets.
8. SmartMe #ad
Fragrant Blue Striped Lily "Puschkinia" Hardy Perennial Flower Bulbs Fragrant Blooms Early Spring Sun-Shade Plants Shipping Begins 9/22/2020 10 Bulbs. e1, Flowering Plant #adSmartMe #ad
- Each flower petal has a blue inside center stripe. It grows on every spot as long as it is not too wet in winter. Puschkinia scilloides libanotica is hardly known, but one of the best bulbs for beginners.
Each bulb typically produces two dark green strap-shaped leaves and a flower scape bearing 3-6 pale blue star-like flowers in a loose terminal raceme.
9. CZ Grain #ad
10 Dark Purple Allium Bulbs Blooming Onion Flowering Perennial Garden Flower #adCZ Grain #ad
- Large easy to grow bulbs: get 10 Purple Allium Bulbs, Shipped with care from our nursery in Iowa. Tips from cz grain: allium flowers grow best in full sun to light shade in a light, well-drained soil enriched with organic matter. If there is any issue with an order contact us for a fast and easy solution.
Cz grain guarantee: we are committed to customer satisfaction. Big beautiful blooms: large vibrant flowers are sure to turn heads and also attract pollinators such as the Monarch Butterfly. Plant allium bulbs in early Autumn 6 to 8 inches deep, 8-12 inches apart.
10. Outsidepride #ad
1/4 LB, Outsidepride Perennial Wild Flower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sowing rate: 3/4 - 1 1/2 pounds per 5, 000 Height: 36 - 40 inch perennial. Bloom color: Mix. No other company on this listing is selling Outsidepride seed. Company. Usda zones: 3 - 10 Outsidepride is a u. S.