As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Waldor Orchids #ad
Orchid Nerd by Waldor Orchids Multi Purpose Orchid Potting Soil Mix 7x7x6 Box for Cattleya Dendrobium Oncidium #adWaldor Orchids #ad
- We recommend soaking mix before repotting. Will store longer if put away dry. Promotes healthy strong growth by providing superior drainage allowing for proper root ventilation.
Made in United States. 7 x 7 x 6 box pre-mixed ready to use contains enough mix to repot up up to three five inch standard pots. Great for growing cattleya, Oncidium, And Dendrobium Orchid Plants. Mixed in small batches using only the highest quality ingredients.
|Brand||Waldor Orchids #ad|
|Manufacturer||Waldor Orchids #ad|
|Part Number||Waldor Orchids|
2. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Orchid Potting Mix, 8-Quart Currently Ships to Select Northeastern & Midwestern States 2 Pack #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Feeds plants for up to 6 months. Specially formulated for Epiphyte orchids including: Phalaenopsis, Cattleya, Epidenfrum, and Dendrobium.4 lb. Ideal for use when potting or re-potting orchid types requiring drier conditions between watering.
Made in the USA. Fast draining mix provides good air movement and drier conditions between watering. Miracle-gro 8 qt. Coarse blend Orchid Potting Soil 2 pack.
3. Sun Bulb #ad
4-Quart, Sun Bulb 50000 Better Gro Special Orchid Mix #adSun Bulb #ad
- Multi purpose potting mixture for growing Cattleyas, Dendrobiums, Phalaenopsis, Paphiopedilums, Oncidiums and All Epiphytic Orchids. Contains 4 quarts. A dynamic combination of western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and sponge rock specifically formulated by a team of highly trained orchid growers.
Promotes healthy, strong growth by providing superior drainage, allowing for proper root ventilation.
|Brand||Sun Bulb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sun Bulb #ad|
4. Alone Moon #ad
Very Easy to Grow,Fragrant Blooms, Dendrobium Orchid, NOT in Bloom When Shipped Den.Red Sir, Live Plant Orchid Insanity, Cattleya Orchid,The Easiest Orchid on Earth #adAlone Moon #ad
- Grow indoors or outdoors in practically any media or even just water. Easiest orchid ever! Hard to kill! Fast-growing, hardy, and forgiving user friendly. But covid-19 and other logistical challenges faced by postal carriers continue to delay packages from time to time.
Dendrobium kingianum would make a perfect addition to any orchid or plant collection, or a wonderful gift for someone who enjoys growing beautiful plants and wants to grow an orchid that you can't find at the supermarket.
We're professional plant-packers with a 98% success rate ，but in light of current circumstances we CAN NOT 100% GUARANTEE this plant may have will arrive intact. You can be sure you'll receive an alive, happy, healthy, please feel free to contact us, collectible plant.
Fragrant blooms blooms late winter/early spring after winter rest periodThey have stunning fragrance! Beautiful flowers. Roots easily and propagates profusely. The flowers are very varied and beautiful. If you have any questions, we will reply within 24 H. Dendrobium is a genus of epiphytic orchids which are commonly used as ornamental plants or gardens. Can handle temps in 30s F or over 100 F.
5. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Premium Orchid Potting Mix, Fast Draining Healthy Media for Planting or Orchid Repotting- 4qts, All Natural Hand Blended Soil Media for Orchid Plants #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Great drainage from a foolproof formula- a blend of our famous horticulture grade charcoal, Pumice and Pine Bark. Great for repotting your already root bound or nursery pot size store-bought orchids.
Ample one gallon size- this orchid potting mix is sold in ample one gallon quantity which allows for the repotting of several small orchids, 2-3 medium, or 1-2 large orchids. This mixture has been tested with both our personal and retail collections, works well and won't cause root rot.
All natural no added fertilizer- All natural blend, contains only ingredients in their natural form. Premium all-purpose orchid potting mix- perfect for planting Cattleyas, Dendrobiums, Paphiopedilums, Phalaenopsis, Oncidiums, and All Epiphytic Orchids. No food or chemicals added.
6. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
8 Quarts Special Blend for Proper Root Development on All Orchid Plant Types, All Natural Orchid Potting Mix by Perfect Plants #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Aeration — mix does not compact or suffocate orchid roots. All purpose mix — made with charcoal, Sponge Rock, Pine Bark, Coconut Chips. Heavy duty, re-sealable bag — perfect for storage or later use.
Drainage — orchids do not require frequent waterings but do require proper drainage, too much water can kill your orchid plant. Roots can climb — orchid roots love to climb and expand, this textured mix allows them to stretch to their full potential.
7. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Orchid Potting Mix, Hand Blended All Natural Potting Soil Media for Orchid Plants, Fast Draining Healthy Media for Planting or Orchid Repotting- 4qts #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Great for repotting your already root bound or nursery pot size store-bought orchids. No food or chemicals added. Great drainage from a foolproof formula- a blend of our famous horticulture grade charcoal, perlite sponge rock and pine bark.
This mixture has been tested with both our personal and retail collections, works well and won't cause root rot. All natural no added fertilizer- All natural blend, contains only ingredients in their natural form.
All-purpose orchid potting mix- a great orchid potting mix for plating or repotting a multitude of orchids including Cattleyas, Oncidiums, Paphiopedilums, Phalaenopsis, Dendrobiums, and All Epiphytic Orchids. Ample one gallon size- this orchid potting mix is sold in ample one gallon quantity which allows for the repotting of several small orchids, 2-3 medium, or 1-2 large orchids.
8. rePotme #ad
Mini Bag, rePotme Phalaenopsis Monterey Dark Imperial Orchid Potting Mix #adrePotme #ad
- Excellent phalaenopsis orchid Mix - Drains Well, Protecting Orchid Roots from Rot. Our mixes are used by some of the Largest Conservatories and Botanic Gardens in the World! A brand you can trust.
Comes in a high-quality resealable Pouch for Future Use – 2 Quarts. Makes a perfect gift for the Orchid Grower in Your Life. Made fresh every day in small Handcrafted Batches from the Finest Ingredients from All Over the World.
9. Angel's Special #ad
Vanda, Dendrobium, Oncidium, and Phalaenopsis Premium Beautiful Orchids, Angel’s Orchids, 5 Live Orchid Plants Cattleya #adAngel's Special #ad
- Currently these orchids are not in spike or flower, these are small plants. They will be shipped bare root when you receive them, the roots will be dry, this is normal.
Please read the description for more information. Oncidiums and dendrobiums will give flowers within 1 year. You will get 5 orchid plants please see sample picture for a size reference, however some can be slightly smaller or bigger.
You will love them. Vandas will take 2 to 3 years. Please soak them for a few minutes in lukewarm water and plant them in a good orchid medium. Great way to start or improve your collection. Orchids are supposed to be completely dry before re-watering. These orchids are easy to grow, hardy, fast-growing, and forgiving.
|Brand||Angel's Special #ad|
|Warranty||If your weather is going to be below 37°, please add a heatpack (search for item number B07KFSHB2M) to your order. We are not responsible for any plants that die due to cold without a heatpack.|
10. Waldor Orchids #ad
Orchid Nerd by Waldor Orchids Cymbidium Mix Orchid Potting Soil Mix 7x7x6 Box for Cymbidium Mix #adWaldor Orchids #ad
- Great for growing Cymbidium Orchid Plants. Promotes healthy strong growth by providing superior drainage allowing for proper root ventilation. Will store longer if put away dry.
Mixed in small batches using only the highest quality ingredients. 7 x 7 x 6 box pre-mixed ready to use contains enough mix to repot up up to three five inch standard pots. We recommend soaking mix before repotting. Made in United States.