As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ilaria #ad
Beautiful Flowering Cherry Tree ILR2 Healthy Live Plant Weeping Cherry #adilaria #ad
- You are buying 1 weeping cherry tree in a 3" pot 6-12" tall. Picture shown is a mature plant. When mature it will be wider than tall.
We do not ship ak, hI & P. R. Hardy in zones 5-8 and reach up to 8' in height and 6-8' in width. This small tree holds its main branches out horizontally weeping almost to the ground. This is a small elegant tree with wide over hanging branches which are covered in small pale pinkish-white flowers in April.
Ornamental cherries grow best in full sun on moist soils, they do not like water logged soil. We do not ship any type of cherry trees to california and arizona due to this states restrictions on this plant.
2. Brighter Blooms #ad
Or WA, 5-6 Feet, No Shipping to AZ, Brighter Blooms, Flowering Plant, CA, Yoshino Cherry Tree #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- Low maintenance - it thrives in full or partial sun, and can tolerate a variety of soil conditions and climates. Once established it is low-maintenance, and its upright, vase shape makes it a great choice for small yards.
This colorful tree is a beautiful gesture of friendship. 5-6 feet- your cherry blossom will arrive 5-6 feet tall. If you live in one of these states and order a plant, or WA - Due to Federal Agricultural Restrictions, your order will be canceled.
Just when you've had enough of the dreary winter, these trees produce their large, pink blooms to tell you that spring is just around the corner! Gesture of friendship - our most popular gift tree.
This tree is a medium-fast grower, and gets to a mature height of 20-30 feet. Beautiful blooms - blooms early each spring. Plant one as a specimen, or plant several together for an amazing show of early spring flowers, as well as colorful orange-bronze foliage in the fall. Cannot ship to az, yoshino cherry blossom tree are unable to be shipped to arizona, CA, California, or Washington.
3. AchmadAnam #ad
Live Established Rooted, 1 Gallon Potted, Plant, Fruit, Flower, Tree, Live Plant, Yoshino Flowering Cherry Tree #adAchmadAnam #ad
- Genus: Prunus yedoensis. Images are of mature plants and are for reference only. Please read The description Below. Shipped from the U. S. Common name: Cherry Tree. In winter, all plants are shipped dormant”.
4. Hello Organics #ad
Barbados Cherry Trees Includes 4 Four Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- These are 2 inch rooted starter plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 1-5 inches tall. See more information Below Under Product Description. I recommend growing all your starters in a 4 inch container with a good organic potting soil like Fox Farm Happy Frog where the fertilizer and beneficials are already mixed in.
The price includes four 4 "barbados cherry trees" with USPS Shipping. Tangy tasty cherry Great for Growing in Warmer Climates.
5. Brighter Blooms #ad
No Shipping to AZ 1-2 ft., Brighter Blooms, Indoor/Outdoor Potted Fruit Tree, HASS Avocado Tree #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- The plant will perk back up after traveling across the country. Each year, and with the added bonus of the Avocado tree being grafted rather than seed-grown; you’ll have a robust amount of fruit much faster.
The tree’s size makes it ideal for pot or container growth. You’ll get fruit in 4 years. 1-2 feet tall – your hass avocado tree will arrive 1-2 feet tall, it is not full grown or matured yet. Delicious hass avocados – low maintenance, hassle free and oh so tasty! The skin of a Hass Avocado is much thicker and darker in comparison to other avocados and the pulp is a creamy off-white color with tantalizing flavor.
Upon receipt of your tree, give it a healthy drink of water. Cannot ship to az – unable to ship hass avocado trees to az due to federal agricultural restrictions. Indoor/outdoor – this happy little tree will be just as comfortable inside as it is outside, making it an ideal plant friend for anywhere in the country. Grafted for more fruit - grafted plants give youproduce more fruit.
|Brand||Brighter Blooms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Brighter Blooms #ad|
|Warranty||If anything does happen to your plants during delivery, don't worry... we got you covered. Every plant is covered by our warranty. We guarantee your plants to be true to type and in healthy condition. Due to the nature of the trees and shrubs you are buying, a root system and trunk will quickly develop into an established part of your landscape. Damaged leaves are not covered under this warranty. This is a cosmetic issue that does not affect the health of your plant. It's a natural way that plants protect themselves when exposed to heat or darkness. Just trim off any yellow or dried leaves and new foliage should start growing.|
6. AchmadAnam #ad
1 Dwarf Bing Cherry TREE1-2 FT Flowering Fruit Trees , Live Plants Trees, Fruit Plant #adAchmadAnam #ad
- A large cherry, followed buy med shape oval leaves, many clumps of cherries, sweet and juicy, or just out right eating . This listing is for *1**bing cherry tree grows **7-10 ft*, mid to late summer fruit is ripe.
Tree does produce, there will be no shortage, Great for pies, Spring blooms are white to pinkish, jams, good in zones **4-8** part to full sun, .
7. PAPCOOL #ad
Kwanzan Blossom, 1 Pink Flowering Cherry Tree, Pink Cherry Trees Live #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Satisfaction guaranteed. You are buying 1 pink blossom cherry trees live plant 6-12" in height and in a 3" pot. Hardiest of all flowering cherry varieties. Planting instruction are included with every order. Prefers full sun and does better in well drained soil.
Ready to plant and low maintenance. Kwanzan cherry tree has very beautiful pink flowers. Tall. Hardy in zones 5-9. We do not ship cherry to AZ and CA. Upright spreading form reaches 15-25 ft. Perfect gift for tree lover. Beautiful yellow fall foliage.
8. PAPCOOL #ad
Barbados Cherry Trẹẹs Lịve Plạnts Acerola Cherry Cherry Frụit Trẹẹ 4-8’’ Tall #adPAPCOOL #ad
- The soft, tropical and subtropical shrub or small tree family Malpighiaceae, juicy red fruit is thin-skinned & incredibly delicious. Its convenient size and hardiness place it among the most adaptable cherry trees available.
It's totally diverse, perfect for placing in a container or cropping into a decorative, productive shrub. Barbados cherry also called west indian cherry or acerola, cultivated as an ornamental plant and for its tart edible fruits.
The barbados cherry plant is an evergreen and grows about 12 feet tall. The red fruit is a drupe the size of a cherry. The flowers, 2 cm nearly one inch in diameter, are pink or rosy, which appear throughout the summer, and grow from the leaf axils in clusters of three to five.
9. SmartMe #ad
Fruit Plant, 1 Bing Cherry Tree Flowering Fruit Trees 1-2 FT Plant for Spring Plants Trees #adSmartMe #ad
- This listing is for *1**dwarf bing cherry tree, or just out right eating. Tree does produce, there will be no shortage, grows **10-15 FT** however can be kept much smaller if you want, sweet and juicy, jams, Mid to late summer fruit is ripe.
A large cherry, great for pies, followed buy med shape oval leaves, good in zones **4-8** part to full sun, Spring blooms are white to pinkish, many clumps of cherries, of these cherries when ripe***Will be shipped with roots wrapped and moist.
10. PAPCOOL #ad
Live Weeping Japanese Cherry Tree, Weeping Cherry Tree, No Shipping to Arizona and California., in a 3' Pot 6-12" in Height, Prunus Yeodensis Shidare Yoshino #adPAPCOOL #ad
- This small tree holds its main branches out horizontally weeping almost to the ground. This tree is perfect for those seeking elegance and tranquility.
This is a weeping cherry tree in a 3' pot 6-12" tall. Hardy in zones 5-8 and reach up to 8' in height and 6-8' in width. This tree grows best in full sun on moist soils. A small elegant tree with wide over hanging branches which are covered in small pale pinkish- white flowers in April.
Note: limited Quantities. When mature it will be wider than tall. We do not ship any type of cherry trees to CALIFORNIA and ARIZONA due to this states restrictions on this plant. A perfect gift for tree lover. You will receive 1 healthy plant.