As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rockwood #ad
Missouri Oak, and Pecan Wood Mix, Hickory, Maple, Rockwood All-Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal #adRockwood #ad
- Our paper bag and soy-based inks are recyclable, landfill-safe, and won't produce harmful fumes if burned. 100% all-natural lump charcoal made from Missouri grown Oak, Maple, Hickory, & Pecan.
Made from renewable, natural resources. Not a single tree is harvested - made exclusively from hardwood left over from timber milling.
Our slow burning, and burns boldly for juicier, heats quickly, ash minimizing coal lights easily, more flavorful food and is great for any type of grill or smoker.1 consumer ranked charcoal and on the Naked Whiz' Lump Charcoal Database. Highly recommended" by the professional reviewers at The Naked Whiz.
2. Cowboy #ad
20-Pound, Cowboy 24220 Lump Charcoal #adCowboy #ad
- Burns hot and fast to sear in foods' Flavor. Environmentally sustainable, made from renewable resources. All natural, 100-percent hardwood lump charcoal. No off tastes or flavors from additives used in briquettes. Lights without using lighter fluid.
3. Cowboy #ad
8.8-Pound, Cowboy 29088 Hardwood Lump Charcoal #adCowboy #ad
- 100% all natural & contains No Coal Or Chemicals. Provides great Wood Flavor To Every Barbecue. Burns faster & Hotter Than Standard Briquettes.
4. Cowboy #ad
Cowboy 13518 Southern Style Hardwood Lump Charcoal, 18 lb #adCowboy #ad
- Made from superior quality, kiln-dried southern hardwood. Ready to cook faster than standard briquets. Produces less ash and requires minimal clean up. No additives means great wood-grilling flavor.
Higher carbon content provides more heat than standard briquets for better searing. Great for use in all styles of outdoor cooking appliances, barrel grills & smokers, including classic kettle style barbecues, and kamado-style ceramic cookers.
|Manufacturer||Pit Barrel Cooker #ad|
5. Duraflame #ad
Duraflame Cowboy 26014 Cowboy Brand Natural Hardwood Briquettes, 14lb #adDuraflame #ad
- Hardwood blend: designed to interject an authentic wood flavor into the food you cook. Even heat: allows for long-lasting and even heat. Unique shape: Pillow-shaped briquets allow for even heating.
Premium charcoal: 14-pound of all-natural hardwood charcoal briquets perfect for outdoor cooking and grilling. No nonsense charcoal: Briquets are all-natural, chemicals, which means no coal, or added fillers.
|Manufacturer||DURAFLAME COWBOY #ad|
6. Masterbuilt #ad
Masterbuilt MB20091621 Lump Charcoal 16 Pound, Black #adMasterbuilt #ad
- Ideal for gravity Series grills and other charcoal cooking products. Perfect hardwood blend for all temperature ranges and food types. Clean burn for optimal charcoal flavor and performance. 100% premium hardwood. Naturally sourced and fired in artisan style kilns.
7. Cowboy #ad
20 Pound Bag 2 Pack, Cowboy All Natural Easy Light Natural Renewable Hardwood Lump BBQ Charcoal Briquettes for Grilling and Smoking #adCowboy #ad
- Eco-friendly: charcoal is made from renewable resources making it environmentally sustainable; Color: Black; L x W x H: 14. 2 x 5. 8 x 30 inches; Weight: 20 pounds. Simple lighting: Easy to light charcoal without using any lighter fluid.
Hardwood charcoal: 2 pack of all-natural, 100-percent hardwood lump charcoal is perfect for all styles of outdoor BBQ grills and smokers. Natural flavor: No strange flavor changes usually found from additives used in briquettes. Minimal cleanup: lump natural charcoal lights faster, burns at a higher temperature, and leaves minimal ash.
|Part Number||2 x 24220|
8. Jealous Devil #ad
35LB, Jealous Devil All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal #adJealous Devil #ad
- Superior burn: twice the cook power over 7000kcal/g, hotter temperatures max over 1170F, and far longer burn time 4+ hours open grills / 20+ hours in smokers. Pure flavor: mild flavor-enhancing aroma enhances flavor profiles without overpowering them, whether you're cooking whitefish or brisket - use alone or blend with your favorite wood.
Pro / restaurant quality: no sparking, and low ash - ideal for any grill, smoker, no popping, or kamado.100% natural: pure, ultra-dense South American hardwoods - no chemicals, fillers, or scrap material.
|Brand||Jealous Devil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jealous Devil #ad|
9. Royal Oak #ad
Royal Oak Chef's Select Premium Hardwood Lump Charcoal Briquettes for Grills and Smokers, 40 Pounds #adRoyal Oak #ad
- Unique blend: made from American Oak and Hickory Hardwood with no additional ingredients. Versatile charcoal: Designed for use in traditional smokers, ceramic or non-ceramic grills.
High and low temp cooking: Great for both high and low-temperature cooking. Premium charcoal: 40-lb bag of premium lump charcoal designed for grilling and smoking. Little ash produced: Produces very little ash, as compared to other charcoals.
|Brand||Royal Oak #ad|
|Manufacturer||Royal Oak #ad|
10. Fire & Flavor #ad
Package May Vary, Mesquite and Oak Blend, Clean Burning, 20 Pounds , Fire & Flavor Premium All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal #adFire & Flavor #ad
- Consistent lump size: The large pieces of hardwood lump average 2-4 inches. Pro level quality: Ideal for any grill, smoker or kamado. Better burn: cooks longer over 400F than the competition in both grills and smokers.
All natural: 100% all natural mix of hardwoods. Clean burning: No sparking, no popping, and low ash. Add fire & flavor Wood Chips & Chunks for additional flavor. Pure flavor: gentle smoke flavor doesn't overpower foods and is great for fish to pork shoulders.