As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Doheny's #ad
Doheny's Chlorine Super Shock, 24 x 1 lb. Bags #adDoheny's #ad
- Quickly eliminates algae, bacteria, and other harmful contaminants from your pool water. Dosage: 1 pound per 10, 000 gallons. Powerful chlorine shock treatment that is great for regular maintenance. Main active ingredient is 68% Calcium Hypochlorite Cal-Hypo. 65% available Chlorine.
|Part Number||24 x R20841|
2. In The Swim #ad
In The Swim Chlorine Pool Shock, 24 X 1 Pound Bags #adIn The Swim #ad
- This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states. Special shipping information: this product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only.
Powerful chlorine shock treatment that is great for regular maintenance. Main active ingredient is 68% Calcium Hypochlorite Cal-Hypo for quick sanitizing. Quickly eliminates algae, bacteria, and other harmful contaminants from your pool water. Dosage: 1 pound per 10, 000 gallons.
|Brand||In The Swim #ad|
|Manufacturer||Pool Solutions #ad|
|Part Number||25266 2X12X1|
3. HTH #ad
1 lb Pack of 12, HTH 52026 Super Shock Treatment Swimming Pool Chlorine Cleaner #adHTH #ad
- Features: increases chlorine levels; kills and prevents bacteria and algae; Keeps water clear; See results in 24 hours; 1 bag treats 13, 500 gallons; Won’t fade vinyl pool liners.
Compatibility: effective for all swimming pool types including pools with liners and Gunite pools, and saltwater pool systems. Benefits: increases the chlorine level in swimming pools to kill bacteria and algae to keep your pool water clear and ready for fun all season long.
Includes: twelve 1-lb bags of shock treatment for your swimming pool. Use: apply directly to pool water as needed; Test pool water and shock weekly to keep free available chlorine levels between 1 and 4ppm.
|Manufacturer||Innovative Water Care #ad|
4. Zapp It #ad
Calcium Hypochlorite Super Shock 50lb, Zappit 73% Cal Hypo Pool Shock #adZapp It #ad
- 1 lb will provide 2ppm of available chlorine in 40, 000 gallon pool. 70% available chlorine, Pool Shock and Super Chlorinator. Signature required at time of delivery. Fast dissolving granular formula.
|Brand||Zapp It #ad|
5. In The Swim #ad
In The Swim Super Pool Shock 24 x 1 Pound Bags #adIn The Swim #ad
- Dosage: 1 pound per 10, 000 gallons. Quickly eliminates algae, bacteria, and other harmful contaminants from your pool water. Ideal for spring openings, stubborn algae blooms, and regular maintenance.
Main active ingredient is 73% Calcium Hypochlorite makes it our strongest pool shock. Super powerful and effective chlorine shock treatment that can quickly take your pool water from cloudy to crystal clear.
6. DryTec #ad
1-Pound Pack of 24, DryTec Calcium Hypochlorite Chlorinating Shock Treatment for Swimming Pools #adDryTec #ad
- Fast-acting quick-Dissolving Swimming Pool Sanitizer. Recommended dosage: 1 pound per 10, 000 gallons of water. 68% calcium hypochlorite. 24 bags 1-pound each. Kills bacteria, controls algae, and destroys organic contaminants in pools.
|Manufacturer||Robelle Industries #ad|
7. Pool Shock Liquid Chlorinator #ad
Commercial Grade 12.5% Concentrated Strength, Liquid Chlorine Pool Shock, 1 Gallon #adPool Shock Liquid Chlorinator #ad
- Product does Not Cloud Pool. Ready to use, no mixing Required - Great Choice for Pool Closings. Perfect for pressure Washing, Sanitation & Other Related Uses.
12. 5% commercial grade strength liquid chlorine - USA Made - EPA Registration No. 55852-3. Premium swimming pool shock - NSF/ANSI 60 Certified.
8. Hot Tub Things #ad
Hot Tub Things Oxidizing Spa Shock 2.2 Pounds, Prevents Organic Buildup and Cloudy Water #adHot Tub Things #ad
- Formulated exclusively for Hot Tubs And Made from the Purest Chemicals Available. Safety tested to Assure Quality, Guaranteed Performance.
Compare to Leisure Time Renew. Use shock weekly to control and prevent organic buildup that causes cloudy water! America's #1 trusted Brand of Hot Tub Chemicals.
9. Rx Clear #ad
Rx Clear Super Shock for Swimming Pools | Chlorinator and Algaecide | 68% Calcium Hypochlorite Shock | Kill Pool Algae for a Crystal Clear Pool | One Pound Bags | 12 Pack #adRx Clear #ad
- Do not swim for 8 to 10 hours after application. Pool shock treatment - rx clear’s super shock contains 68% calcium hypochlorite, water hardness, but slightly less concentrated. This shock will raise your free chlorine levels, yielding 65% available chlorine making this similar to Mega Shock, and pH levels giving you crystal clear water for a more enjoyable swimming experience.
Add a 1 lbs bag per 10, 000 gallons of pool water. Mix before you fix - it is best to dilute super shock in a bucket of water before dispensing it around the pool which can prevent liner staining and cloudy water. Pool shock with algaecide - kill the algae in your swimming pool by adding 3 bags of shock per 10, and more enjoyable swimming experience.
Due to its high percentage of chlorine, Super Shock is very effective and efficient for a quick chlorine boost. The rx clear brand is the premier choice for a trusted cleaning product to keep your pool in its best shape.
Works best at night - for the best results use super shock at night in order to prevent the sun from eating up the shock since it is not stabilized; it’s best to shock when the sun isn’t out for maximum performance. Pool chlorine shock - maintain your swimming pool or spa with reliable pool chemicals and treatment supplies that you can depend on from Rx Clear. When it comes to correcting your swimming pool, cleaner, 000 gallons of pool water. Rx clear strives to provide quality products for a safer, Rx Clear does it all giving you crystal clear water that fits your needs.
10. HTH #ad
15 ct, HTH 67156 Shock Pods Care for Swimming Pools #adHTH #ad
- Includes: 15 6-oz pods of shock treatment pool care chemicals for your swimming pool. Use: apply to skimmer or directly to the pool for easy DIY pool care; Test pool water and shock weekly to keep free available chlorine levels between 1 and 4ppm.
Benefits: increases the chlorine level in swimming pools to kill bacteria and algae for clean and clear fun all season long.
Compatibility: effective for all swimming pool types including pools with liners and Gunite pools, and saltwater pool systems. Features: fast acting; fast dissolving; won’t fade liners; Resealable bag; Pre-measured; Water-soluble; Kills bacteria and algae; Restores clarity; Sun protected.
|Manufacturer||Arch Chemical #ad|