As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ONETAK #ad
NEMA 14-50P to 6-15R 6-20R 240V 20 Amp Welder Welding Dryer EV Charger Power Cord Adapter Adaptor Connector Connecter #adONETAK #ad
- 14-50p neutral is emptyOpen. 14-50p ground connects 6-20R Ground. 14-50p hots connect 6-20R Hots. 240v 20 amp, cannot transform to 120V.
2. F #ad
BOEEMI Generator Transfer Switch Adapter Cord L5-30P Male to L14-30R Female, 30 Amp Twist Lock 3 Prong to 4 Prong Generator Plug Adapter Connects Generator’s 3 Prong Outlet to 4 Prong Inlet Box, 1.5FT #adF #ad
- Ul compliant stw 10/3 awg configuration: made with stw 10/3 awg high quality oxidation resistant oil free heat proof 10 gauge copper inner wire with 600-Volt durable PVC jacket insulation, 120/250V, supports max. This 3 to 4 prong generator plug adapter offers a quicker, easier and cheaper solution. Heavy duty quality copper wire construction: this generator to transfer switch plug adapter is heavy shielded, sturdy, thick and makes your normal power cord a bit longer and makes it easy to connect your 3 prong generator to L14-30 transfer switch inlet box.
3-year warranty & 30-day full refund policy: this dryer adapter 3 prong to 4 prong comes with a 3-year warranty, contact for any questions you might have, also you may return it without any questions asked within 30-days of the purchase date for a full refund of the purchase price.
It’s super easy to install, no tools or electrical wiring knowledge is required, just plug in and the power is on. Quicker, easier and cheaper solution than hiring electrician: calling an electrician to change the generator plug or rewire wall socket is a costly affair besides destroying the drywall and other modifications may be required.
30amp and 7500 Watts overload. You can connect your generator to a transfer switch for emergency power using this cord: NEMA L5-30P locking plug end connects to 3 prong generator outlet, NEMA L14-30R receptacle end connects to 4 prong power transfer switch inlet. Adapts generator to transfer switch l14-30 inlet box: nema l5-30 outlet usually is found installed in generators, campgrounds, and marina docks. The most popular use for this adaptor cord is with transfer switches.
3. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 48034 25 ft. 30A 125V Generator Power 3750 Watts L5-30P to Three 5-15R Extension Cord, yellow #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Reliable - champion support includes 1-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Weather resistant - service grade, abrasion and weather-resistant insulation, plus the included dust covers keep your outlets clean and clear.
Flexible - the cold and heat resistant, 10-gauge wire stays flexible in extreme temperatures and is rated for 125-volt use.
Safe - extend your power up to 25 feet away, protecting you and others from hazardous generator exhaust. Powerful - converts a 30-amp locking outlet to three 15-amp household outlets and extends your power up to 25 feet.
4. Vpment #ad
Nema L14-30P to 6-50R Generator Power Cord Welder Adapter 3 Wire 125/250v 18 Inches Long #adVpment #ad
- Offering 125/250 volts, we’ve made sure to bring you a versatile tool that will last. Nema l14-30p plug to 6-50r receptacle generator power cord is the premium choice in price and quality. Equipped with a 4 connection “lock-in” relay, and a running power of 7500 watts, you’re sure to find the power transfer you need right here.
A generator extension power cord that truly gets the job done without loose connections or overrated power.
Equipped with superior weather-proofing, you can count on reliable 30 amp power flow, to the hunting camp, especially in those ”extreme” situations. From emergencies to the upcoming camping trip, MPI Tools brings you the very best for the price.
All of our power cords are Hard Service Rated, which makes them the ideal choice no matter what your situation! From a transformer explosion and mass power outage, MPI Tools serves you with quality. Enjoy better electrical equipment and auxiliaries from MPI Tools. Whether you’re connecting from your generator to a power box outside or inside, we’ve got you covered.