As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee Jalapeno Early Hot Pepper, 125 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Burpee pledge: burpee is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality seeds at germination rates 35% higher than industry standards. Pick your flavor: burpee offers a wide variety of pepper seeds for all your culinary needs. Each variety is handpicked by our expert team here at Burpee to provide the most complete & successfull pepper gardening experience.
Harvest in 75 days. Classic varieties: get the best of our best with Burpee’s Jalapeno pepper seeds for planting.
In the mood for a spicy salsa? Jalapeno varieties make great additions to any home-made dishes. Just sow and grow! tips from burpee: sow indoors 8-10 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Our hassle-free kit helps with continuous soil hydration, improves germination and reduces the need for frequent watering.
Seed starting made easy: get a successful start on your pepper garden with “Burpee’s "72 Cell Self-Watering Kit”. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Our full varieties include: bell, jalapeno, cayenne, hot & sweet peppers. All our orders receive special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in good condition of our customers.
2. Hometown Seeds #ad
Non-GMO, 1 gram, approximately 120 seeds, Pepper, Hot Early Jalapeno Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Package contains approximately 120 Pepper, Hot, Early Jalapeno Seeds. Ready to pick when dark green. 1 package = 1 g Of Seeds. Cone-shaped, thick-walled fruits on vigorous plants. Dark-green to red, 3 inch peppers taper to a rounded tip.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Pepper Jalapeno Early 5866 Red 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. 2-2 1/2 x 1 inch, sausage-shaped, blunt fruits mature early; dark green changing to red. Traditional early jalapeno strain.
Harvest in about 60 days for green, 80 days for red ripe. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. The legendary hottest of all peppers, its name means 'from Havana.
4. Liliana's Garden #ad
Early Jalapeno, Fastest Growing Jalapeno, Jalapeno Seeds, Heirloom, Liliana's Garden #adLiliana's Garden #ad
- Yields up to 37 individual plants and thousands of Jalapenos. Guaranteed quality - seeds from "liliana's Garden" are Guaranteed to Meet or Exceed Your Expectations or You will Receive a Refund and a Replacement.
Booklet with tips and growing guide included with every Packet of Jalapeno “Early Jalapeno” Seeds. Approximately 40 quality-guaranteed Jalapeno “Early Jalapeno” Seeds per Packet, Measured by Weight.
The perfect number of jalapeno “early Jalapeno” Seeds. Never gmo - grown using natural, sustainable methods only - Every Variety is Open-Pollinated | These Heirloom Seeds are Grow and Harvested on Small Farms in the USA. Top quality seeds and Beautiful Packaging Make an Excellent Gift.
5. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Orange Habanero Hot Pepper Seeds- 50+ Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Orange habanero germination can take 3 weeks. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! Grown in 2019 for the 2020 season. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Orange habaneros is a late-maturing hot pepper with thin walls and a unique lantern shape.
85% germination. Ships from Ohio. It is believed that this variety was domesticated in the Yucatan several thousand years ago. Open-pollinated, 000-300, 91 days from transplant. Matures to a bright orange color and really packs the heat 100, 000 Scoville units.
6. Harley Seeds #ad
Rich Flavor, from USA, Productive, Spicy, 30+ Jalapeno Hot Pepper Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO Chili #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Water soil when the soil surface just begins to dry. Jalapeno hot pepper seeds heirloom noN-GMO Chili, Productive, Spicy, Rich Flavor, 70 days. Allow proper air circulation for containers. Once seedlings have sprouted, keep in small containers until a few sets of leaves have developed.
Keep the container covered with a plastic bag on the top of the fridge where the room temperature is higher, therefore the soil temperature is good for germination.
To keep soil temperature warm, start seeds indoors. Keep soil moderately moist, though not overly, dripping wet. Transplant to larger containers or outdoors.
Soil temperature must be kept at 75-90f for proper germination!!! Cool soil, well above 90F, particularly at night can inhibit or significantly delay germination. If transplanting outdoors, make sure to harden off seedlings by exposing them to only filtered sunlight for up to 1-2 weeks. Overly warm soils, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
7. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
75+ Jalapeno Pepper Seeds- Heirloom Variety by Ohio Heirloom Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Pay only $1. 69 shipping per Order! 85% germination. Grown in 2020 for the 2021 Season. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. Ships from Ohio.
8. Seed Kingdom #ad
Pepper HOT Jalapeno Early Great Heirloom Vegetable 100 Seeds by Seed Kingdom #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- 100 seeds. An early-maturing hot jalapeno pepper. Days until Harvest: 75. Heirloom vegetable. Capsicum Annuum.
9. Environet #ad
Environet Hydroponic Pepper Growing Kit, Self-Watering Mason Jar Vegetable Starter Kit Indoor, Grow Peppers from Seeds Jalapeño Early Pepper #adEnvironet #ad
- Plant food is not included in this kit due to regulations. Last, remove the plug cover in 7 days or when the seeds begin to sprout. Nothing is more exciting than havesting your own home grown vegetables. Low maintenance: this self-watering growing kit requires very low daily maintenance.
Fresh vegetables every day: planting tasty peppers at home with this kit. The wick will pull water from the jar to the plant root which ensures the plants take enough water as they need, thus you will not need to water frequently.
All the seeds are Certified Organic non-GMO seeds. We promise you can buy with confidence for you and your family. Start growing: first remove the band and the net pot from the mason jar. Beautiful and safe home decor: this artistic hydroponic mason jar can lighten up any home.
Kit includes: one net potwith wick, one preseeded grow plug and one mason jar. Then add 2 cups16oz of water to the mason jar, and then place the net pot and the band back to the mason jar. Recommend liquid plant food for vegetables available on Amazon. Just refill the jar when there is not much water left. You can put it on your windowsill, your kitchen counter or anywhere you like.
10. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Spicy & Delicious, 100+ Early Jalapeno Pepper Seeds, Non-GMO, Country Creek LLC, Heirloom #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Country Creek LLC. Individually labeled and packaged in a resealable bag. Free shipping! Full of vitamins c, a, and Capsaicin! All seeds are grown and packaged in the United States.