As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Verdana #ad
Coco Coir, High Expansion, Coco Peat, Optimum pH, Coir Pith, Alternative to Peat Moss – Soilless Growing Medium, Low EC, Verdana Coconut Fiber Potting Mix – 5 Lb Pack, 4x 1.25 Lb Compressed Bricks #adVerdana #ad
- Low ec salt content, low Moisture and Optimum pH for root establishment, survival and growth. Debris-free. Each single brick expands to 2.
4 gallons on addition of water. 9. 6 gallons for the pack of 4 bricks. 100% natural and Eco-Friendly. Excellent water absorption and retention. As a soil additive, helps soil reconstruction.
|Part Number||Coco Block - 5|
2. Envelor #ad
Envelor Home and Garden 10 Lbs. Organic Coco Block Coir Brick Coconut Fiber Growing Medium Potting Soil Mix Coco Peat Media Coir Pith Indoor Outdoor Planters Raised Vegetable Garden Beds Greenhouses #adEnvelor #ad
- Prime available. Easy-to-use outdoor indoor hydroponic growing media - coir potting soil is the preferred choice of growing media to grow vegetables - tomato, ginger, peppers, mint and cilantro are grown in coir potting mix. Organic coco coir growing medium – 100% natural, sustainable, and coconut fiber and coir pith particles, harvested from coconut outer shells are compressed into 10 lbs.
Organic coco coir is not only a better alternative to traditional potting soil but you can add it to peat moss as well for extra rich. 8 cubic feet of coco potting soil by adding water.
Coir potting soil can be used as a soil amendment to improve your soils physical and chemical properties and at the same time increase permeability and moisture retention capacity. Conserve water with coco garden soil – its fine, just soak the coco coir brick in water, porous texture allows for proper aeration and water drainage and absorption making it a great potting soil, has high water retention, allows for water to be dispersed evenly.
Coir blocks. The compressed coir bricks expand up to 2. Microgreens and fresh herbs like basil, cilantro, flower plants like amaryllis and used in landscaping and golf courses. The best thing about coir growing medium is it's sustainability. Our premium coconut fiber potting soil is dehydrated and conveniently packed for easy storage.
|Model||Coco Coir Growing Medium|
3. SPONGEASE #ad
Ideal Growing Medium for Potting Mix, Healthy Roots, Healthy Plants and Bountiful Harvest 1 Pack, SPONGEASE Coconut Coir Compressed Block expands up to 18.7 Gallons 2.5 Cu Ft #adSPONGEASE #ad
- Coco coir potting soil brick grow bag planter plant plants garden peatmoss peat coir in bag compressed coir spongease 100% pure growing media Professional Grade organic cuttings seed seeds vegetables hydroponics, worm farms.
|Manufacturer||EnRoot Products LLC #ad|
4. Root Naturally #ad
100 Count, Root Naturally 36mm Peat Pellets #adRoot Naturally #ad
- Includes Instructions. 100 count - 36mm Premium Peat Pellets. Perfect for starting seeds and cuttings. Fits in 36mm trays. Resealable Bag.
5. Fox Farm #ad
FoxFarm FX14000 Ocean Forest Organic Plant Garden Potting Soil Mix 1.5 cu ft, 40 Pounds 10 Pack #adFox Farm #ad
- Contents: blend of earthworm castings, sea-going fish & crab meal, forest humus, bat guano, moss & more. Ph levels: ocean forest is pH adjusted at 6. 3 to 6. 8 to allow for optimum fertilizer uptake.
Size: 38. 6 quarts of foxfarm Ocean Forest Potting Soil for your hungry plants. Benefits: encourages strong branching and a sturdy, healthy growth habit and is ideal for containerized plantings. Application: ultimate potting soil that has everything your plants need in one bag.
|Brand||Fox Farm #ad|
6. Covington Naturals #ad
3-18-18 NPK Grass Fertilizer, Liquid Lawn Fertilizer, Premium Lawn and Plant Nutrient Liquid Fertilizer and Food – Year Round Concentrate for Best Value – All Grass Types – 32 OZ #adCovington Naturals #ad
- Simple to apply: we have formulated this liquid fertilizer for lawns to give your grass a boost of green and growth while providing long term nutrients to the root and turf system. We take pride in providing you with quality American Made products.
Power grow n. P. K. Water is absolutely essential to a healthy lawn and more importanly, proper uptake of nutrients. Repeat application every 2 to 4 weeks, or whenever your lawn looks thirsty. Don't apply fertilizer during the heat of the day and at night.
All types of grass: including bermuda, zoysia, Centipede, St. Covington products are used everywhere from large farming operations, golf courses, to residential lawns. Made in usa we are a family owned business with a long history of experience in the farming and turf industry.
Augustine, bahia, fescue, Ryegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, almost all grasses. Is a complete blend of nitrogen 3% and phosphorous 18% potassium 18%Why NPK? Nitrogen is responsible for the growth of leaves and turf blades, Phosphorus for the root growth and flower development, and Potassium balances the overall functions of the plant performance. Pro tip: always. Always.
7. plantonix #ad
Plantonix Coco Coir Brick, OMRI Listed for Organic Use 5 Bricks #adplantonix #ad
- Very low level of EC is attained by repited washing with fresh water. High-grade coconut coir with low EC and pH levels. Each brick weighs 1. 4 lbs. 100% natural & organic, omri Listed.
100% natural, renewable replacement for peat moss, rockwool & perlite. Provides plenty of aeration and drainage, Contains only coconut pith and fibers. Our coco coir products are organic, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low salt content.
|Model||Coco brick 1 or 5|
8. Grow Organiks #ad
Grow Organiks Coconut Coir Husk Chips 11Lbs, Coco Coir Fibre Mulch-Reptile Substrate/Potting Soil Mix for Greenhouse & Ornamental Plants-Indoor & Outdoor Applications #adGrow Organiks #ad
- Product specification compressed coco husk bricks expand up to 2 cubic feet when added with 75L of water. At 2" depth; 8 sq. Ft at 3" depth. Grow organiks coco husk chips have a life expectancy of 3-5 years while bark lasts for only 1-2 years. We will be able to help you in 24 hours.
Benefits & uses coco chips can be used as a potting soil for ornamental plants by itself or can be used in combination with other porous media, to create your own special orchid mix. Coconut husk chips retain water longer than most bark.
They are a good bedding ground in a terrarium. Our organic coco chips are best suitable for growing plants, and also perfect for reptile substrate. Promotes faster plant growth, consistent quality and is cheaper than bark. The combination of a balanced ph, making it great for home gardening and professional growing! It is sturdy enough to be used in landscaping and as terrarium substrate for reptiles.
Grow organiks promise. Natural, so if you have any issue, guaranteed high quality without any addition of artificial colors. We stand by the quality of our products and making customers satisfied is our priority, please reach us. 100% natural & biodegradable grow organiks coconut husk chips are cut pieces of the husk of the coconut compressed into 11 lbs.
9. The Soil King #ad
The Soil King Big Rootz 1.5 Cubic Feet Bag Indoor Outdoor All Purpose Enriched Gardening Blend Plant Potting Soil for Root Growth #adThe Soil King #ad
- 1. 5 cubic bag: use the 1. 5 cubic bag of all-purpose soil for indoor grows or outdoor greenhouses, or add it to existing soil. Increases nutrient uptake: Increases nutrient and water uptake and fosters overall plant vigor.
Carefully formulated: Carefully formulated to maximize results in your garden. Maximizes root growth: pH-adjusted and enriched with mycorrhizae to maximize root growth. From natural materials: sourced from natural and organic product materials; Dimensions L x W x H: 6 x 18 x 24 inches; Weight: 35 pounds.
|Brand||The Soil King #ad|
|Manufacturer||The Soil King #ad|
10. NatureCo #ad
Peat-Free, Microgreens, NatureCo Compressed Coconut Coir Fiber Soil for Gardening, Growing Indoor House Plants, Succulents, Just Add Water, Herbs, Seed Starting #adNatureCo #ad
- Plants are therefore able to easily absorb and retain far more nutrients. Seven 100 mm pellets create a total of over 12 quarts of potting soil. Superior plant growth -- the coconut coir fiber absorbs up to 15 times its weight in water, has a neutral pH of 6 and a low EC.
Easy & convenient -- simply add 3 cups of warm water and wait up to 15 minutes for expansion. Eco-friendly -- in contrast to peat moss, fiber soil from coconut husks is renewable and eco-friendly.
Choose coco coir any day over not only peat moss, the mining of which is known to destroy ecosystems and contribute to global warming, but perlite and vermiculite as well.
Makes for exceedingly stress-free planting. Increased oxygenation -- a natural spongy characteristic provides roots with significantly more oxygen than in other potting soils, allowing for ease of drainage and preventing overwatering and root rot. Resilient -- this hardy fiber degrades very slowly, allowing for extended use over two or more seasons.
|Warranty||If you're not fully satisfied, return within 30 days for a full refund of your purchase price.|