As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree, Grower's Pot, 20 to 24-Inches Tall, Live Indoor Plant #adCosta Farms #ad
- These lush plants are grown by the horticultural experts at Costa Farms. Never allow the soil to become saturated. Nasa studies show having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks your creativity and reduces stress.
Height at shipping ranges from 20 to 24-inches tall – measured from bottom of pot to top of plant. Enjoy living home dÉcor: adds life and design to your home, porch, or office. Place near sun-facing window. Change the look by inserting the grower pot into a decorator basket or planter.
Easy care! water when top inch of soil feels dry, water once a week, allow water to drain. Keep this plant for yourself or give as a gift! Ships in grower pot: ships planted, fully-grown, in an 8. 75-inch black growers pot. Loves indoor light: fiddle-Leaf Fig grows in bright filtered light. Fiddle leaf figs are not meant for human or animal consumption.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Delray Plants #ad|
2. Aquatic Arts #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Fertilizer | Ficus Plant Food | Improves Leaves and Branches | Potted Indoor Trees and House Plants Treatment by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- 3-1-2 npk fig tree fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your ficus. Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, aiding in root growth and can heal root rot, and Potassium K helps your fickle ficus grow healthy.
An 8oz bottle should last 6 months to 1 year per ficus tree. Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Ficus Religiosa, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Elastica, Ficus Audrey, Alli, and Benghalensis.
Our natural formula is safe to use every watering with no risk of burning your plant when used properly.
These indoor plants need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves. Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water. Feed your ficus: contains micronutrients for Fiddle Leaf Fig Trees.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
3. Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
Stems and Leaves 8 Ounces, Urea-Free and with NPK Ratio of 3-1-2 for Healthy Roots, Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food for Ficus Lyrata – Calcium Fortified #adFiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food #ad
- Easy to use with no mixing or mess by diluting 1 teaspoon in 2 cups of water, fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is gentle enough to use every time you water. Each 8 oz bottle contains enough ficus food to last from 6 months to a year, depending on your plant size.
Don’t be fooled by competitors, our product is certified non-toxic and safe for your plant. Made in the uSA by a woman-owned small business. All-organic original fiddle leaf fig plant food contains no urea or harmful chemicals that could burn your plant.
Are you starving your fiddle leaf fig? fiddle leaf fig plants need specific nutrients for growth, health, and strong root systems. Includes free fiddle leaf fig care webinar and e-book with your purchase that will help you grow the perfect fiddle leaf fig in your home and troubleshoot any problems you may be having.
The original fiddle leaf fig Plant Food is specially formulated to provide optimal nutrition with no risk of burning your plant. It is designed to be used every time you water for green and gorgeous growth all year long. Certified non-toxic and tested in independent lab for safety.
4. Costa Farms #ad
3-Foot, Costa Farms Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig Indoor Tree #adCosta Farms #ad
- Grown by the experts at Costa Farms; ships fast, direct from our farm to your home. Is this a gift? please choose "this is a gift" At check out to add a personalized message.
Plant height at shipping is from 36-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot top of the plant. Thrives in a well-lit room; will do best in a room with windows, receiving medium to bright light. Excellent tree-like plant; avoid placing near drafty areas; moderate Care is need, leaf loss is common if kept in a room that is too dark.
Drain excess water; do not allow roots to sit in water. Ships well rooted in a costa farms brand grower pot dropped into in a seagrass décor planter ready to decorate any space. Water only when top inch of soil is dry; grows best when they are watered regular.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Part Number||Ficus elastica|
5. Costa Farms #ad
3-Foot, Fresh from Our Farm, Costa Farms Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig Live Indoor Plant #adCosta Farms #ad
- Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants. Grows best near an east or West window. The fiddle leaf fig features large, fiddle-shaped leaves creating an instant designer impact.
Authentic costa farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots. Ships in a lightweight, 10-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material.
To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes. Height at shipping is approximately 3-feet 36 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Add life to a brightly lit room at home, a lightly shaded porch, or share the green with the office. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry.
6. The Grow Co #ad
Steady Nutrients to Grow Healthy Indoor and Outdoor Ficus Plants 5 oz, Slow Release Fertilizer Pellets for Potted Figs, Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree Plant Food #adThe Grow Co #ad
- This fertilizer works well for all types of ficus trees in various potting soils: Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf, Ficus Audrey, Rubber Tree or Rubber Plant Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Alli Narrow Leaf and more!. Provides the proper vitamins and minerals to grow your small fiddleleaf or audrey ficus into a giant! For green glossy leaves - effective for all ficus varieties, indoors and outdoors, this easy to use formula promotes leaves that gloss and shine.
Essential nutrients - a balanced mix to feed your ficus that promotes strong root structure, growth and overall better health.
Gentle, steady feeding - a great alternative to liquid fertilizers that can cause overwatering, our fertilizer pellets added to your plant pot gradually feed with every watering, protecting your delicate houseplant from fertilizer burns and strengthening your plant to prevent soggy roots.
Long lasting for real results - one application added to your planter feeds your ficus trees for up to 6 months! Care for your live houseplants is simple and easy, with no spray or liquid feedings to accidentally forget. Natural beauty - a live plant is always a great addition to the decor in your house, Ficus Elastica, ficus religiosa Sacred Fig, bringing you cleaner air and a natural vibe. Delivers the essential nutrients your plants crave that's lacking from standard organic soil mixes in pots and planters.
7. Thorsen's Greenhouse #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant, Thorsen's Greenhouse Ficus Lyrata, Live Indoor Plant, 1-Foot, Green #adThorsen's Greenhouse #ad
- Height at shipping is approximately 1 foot tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Allow soil to dry out in between watering. Comes in a 6"dia growers pot with drainage holes. Thrives near a sunny window, but not in direct light.
8. Easy Peasy Plants #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant Food 6-2-4 | Liquid Houseplant Fig Tree Fertilizer | Bottle Lasts Twice as Long as Other competitors #adEasy Peasy Plants #ad
- Last twice as long as any other competing products. Dark green leaves and healthy stems. Easy to understand directions with normal watering. Safe for your plants, won't burn your plants.
Specially formulated for ficus: can be used to feed: ficus Lyrata, Alli, Olympian or Kadota Fig Tree, Ficus Audrey, Ficus Religiosa, Ficus Benjamina Weeping Fig, Ficus Elastica, and Benghalensis.
9. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Easy, 6" Pot, Great Indoor Tree, Hirt's Fiddleleaf Fig Tree, Ficus #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Makes a stunning indoor tree. Immediate shipping in 6" pot. Provide morning sun or bright, indirect light. If temperature is below freezing, order In the spring. Easy to grow.
|Brand||Hirt's Gardens #ad|
10. Florida Foliage #ad
Fiddle Leaf Fig Live Tree, Ficus Lyrata, Beautiful Florist Quality Indoor Houseplant #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Once acclimated, Ficus lyrata, it can grow to 6 feet or taller. What’s not to like, right? Waxy dark green foliage that forms a perfect contrast with light, neutral walls and furnishings. The fiddle-leaf fig, is a tough plant that adapts easily to conditions.
Water your fig tree when only the top inch of soil is dry. Fertilize once a month during growing seasons, indirect light. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage. Big violin-shaped leaves hence the name that lend dramatic structure.
In other words, you want it to have a lot of light, but not in winter. Tall, columnar and sculptural but not bushy for those tight corners. Test this by sticking your finger in the soil.
Here’s one plant that for the last several years has been gracing the covers and spreads of magazines across the country, not just because it’s a beauty but also because it makes the perfect indoor specimen: the fiddle-leaf fig. Keep your fiddle leaf fig in bright, but not sunbeams falling directly on it. Keep in mind that this may fluctuate based on seasonal humidity, etc. Pretty soon you'll figure out about how often you need to water.