As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Costa Farms #ad
Floor Plant, Costa Farms Live Indoor Ficus Lyrata, Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree, Fresh from Our Farm, 34-Inches Tall, in White-Natural Décor Planter #adCosta Farms #ad
- Ships in a 10-inch diameter décor pot. Grow fiddle leaf fig in bright, indirect sunlight for the best growth and enjoy! Water fiddle leaf fig with approximately 2-3 cups of water about once a week.
Adjust as needed for your environment. Fiddle leaf fig sports big leaves in a rich shade of dark green that add a lush, tropical look to any room.
Height at shipping is approximately 34-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Nasa studies show having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks your creativity and reduces stress; plants can help filter harmful pollutants, such as formaldehyde, from indoor air.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Model||Live Indoor Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig|
2. High Desert Nursery #ad
Brown Turkey Fig Tree Live Fruit Plant Fully Rooted Potted 7-10 Inches Cold Hardy Organic Pollinated Rare Exotic Grown from Cutting 8-12 Months Old 1 Plant Pack #adHigh Desert Nursery #ad
- Warranty: for any reason, if you are not pleased with your plant, we ask that you contact us before leaving feedback. Our 24/7 customer service speaks for itself! Specifications: brown turkey fig, Height Growth Average 10-15 Feet, Pollinated and Ready to Plant.
Shipping from Southern California. Basic care: consistant watering in Summer, Partial-Full Sunlight, 8-13 USDA Zone.
Shipping: will be shipped within 24 hours, If the weather en-route to your destination is unfavorable, shipping will be delayed until weather permits. During regular temperatures, recommend watering thoroughly once or twice a week, and allow the roots to completely dry before watering again.
|Brand||High Desert Nursery #ad|
|Manufacturer||High Desert Nursery #ad|
|Part Number||Brown Turkey Fig|
|Model||Brown Turkey Fig|
|Warranty||*Limited Conditional Warranty: Plants are guaranteed to arrive to their destination in healthy condition. No other extended warranties or guarantees of fitness for any particular purpose, growth and survival beyond safe arrival are expressed or implied, due to the seller not being able to further care for the plant. If you received a defective plant, feel free to contact us immediately. Claims under this Warranty must be received within 72 hours of the delivery (This is a live plant) and accompanied by a photo of the plant, the box it came in and a brief description of the issue. Failure to provide prompt notice or validation voids this Warranty. |
3. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Lattarula Honey Fig Live Plant Italian Honey, Ficus carica #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot. Great fig tree that is hardy to zone 7! Growing your own fruit results in better tasting and better for you delights! This is a nice fig tree that grows well in a pot or smaller yards as it has a dwarf habit.
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
1 Gallon, Includes Care Guide, Perfect Plants Celeste Fig Tree Live Plant #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Live celeste fig tree 1 gallon is self-pollinating, comes with easy to use Fig food, and produces fresh Fig fruit every Year. This tree loves the sun and would enjoy a spot in the landscape — or on the patio in a potting container — that receives full sun throughout the day.
This tree features leggy branches with bright, bulky Green leaves! Celeste Fig grows as wide as it does tall, and does not grow as big as other Fig tree types. Celeste fig grows a light purple-brown Fig that is often called "sugar Fig" For its sweetness. Mature height: 7-10ft | mature width: 7-10ft.
5. Generic #ad
And Every Patio | Available for Single Purchase or Pack of Two, Plants Agora Certified | Live Chicago Hardy Fig Tree | 1-2 ft. | Great for Indoors, Outdoors #adGeneric #ad
- Figs are routinely declared to be one of the oldest of all cultivated plants. Perfect for peeling and eating right off the tree in late summer to early fall, you'll be enjoying these amazing figs in your first season after planting.
The chicago hardy can literally freeze and come back strong the following spring, producing bushels of plump, delicious figs.
Figs positively thrive and will produce more fruit if grown in containers. Perfect for peeling and eating right off the tree in late summer to early fall, you'll be enjoying these amazing figs in your first season after planting. There are records of their popularity among the ancient Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans, both for flavor and aphrodisiac.
6. Hello Organics #ad
Fig Trees "Black Mission" Includes Four 4 Live Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- They are 2-5 inches tall. How to grow most all edible plants grow well in full sun, a little shade won’t hurt. See full product description for more information on Variety and How to Grow.
For starter plants i recommend growing in a 4 inch to 1 gallon pot to allow your plants to get a little bigger then then re-pot or plant. Figs are well-loved as container plants because they bear fruit at a young and are self-fertile without the need of a cross-pollinator.
These are 2 inch starter plants from Tissue Culture and are shipped in 2 inch tray pots. The price includes four 4 "black mission" live fig trees with USPS Shipping. Black mission is a classic, all purpose fig that is sweet, black in color on the inside and out.
7. Pixies Gardens #ad
Pixies Gardens Chicago Hardy Fig Tree Live Fruit Plant 1 Gallon #adPixies Gardens #ad
- Can take colder temperatures to - 10 degrees - High yielding - Fruit is firm, juicy and sweet. Ripens/harvest july through frost - Mature size is 15-30 ft high and wide - Self fertile. Plant may be shipped in smaller bags or semi bareroot.
These cold hardy Fig can take upto 20F. Cold-hardy, high-yielding fig tree that is easy to grow. This cold hardy fig can be grown as indoor plant also, during the winter season. We cannot ship certain plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by the California Department of Agriculture.
8. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
3 Gallon, Perfect Plants Chicago Hardy Fig Tree Live Plant, Includes Care Guide #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Chicago hardy fig can withstand below-freezing temperatures and produces a deep purple fruit wit maroon tones. Chicago hardy fig loves the sun and would enjoy a spot in the landscape — or on the patio in a potting container — that receives full sun throughout the day.
This tree features leggy branches with bright, bulky Green leaves! Figs grow upward and outward creating room beneath foliage for fruit to grow.
Live chicago hardy fig tree 3 gallon is self-pollinating, comes with easy to use Fig food, and produces fresh Fig fruit every Year. Mature height: 15-30ft | mature width: 15-35ft.
9. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants LSU Purple Fig Tree Live Plant, 1 Gallon, Includes Care Guide #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Lsu purple fig produces a hazey, purple-colored fruit with a high natural sugar content. Live lsu purple fig 1 gallon is self-pollinating, comes with easy to use Fig food, and produces fresh Fig fruit every Year. This tree features leggy branches with bright green leaves! LSU Purple Fig grows as wide as it does tall, and does not grow as big as other Fig tree types.
Mature height: 8-10ft | mature width: 8-10ft. Lsu purple fig loves the sun and would enjoy a spot in the landscape — or on the patio in a potting container — that receives full sun throughout the day.
10. Pixies Gardens #ad
Providing Two Crops of Fruits Per Year 3 Gallon, Potted, Pixies Gardens Brown Turkey Fig Tree Live Fruit Plant for Planting #adPixies Gardens #ad
- We cannot ship certain plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by the California Department of Agriculture. Plant may be shipped in smaller bags or semi bareroot.
|Brand||Pixies Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Pixies Gardens #ad|