As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
5 LBS, Outsidepride Legacy Fine Fescue Turf Grass Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- For new turf, sow 4 - 5 lbs per 1, 000 square feet of lawn you desire. Legacy fine fescue grass seed is a perennial used for lawns, golf courses and many other areas where a dark green, parks, fine bladed seed is desired.
Not meant for the deep South. It gives an immaculate lawn with a blend of hard fescue, chewings fescue and creeping red fescue.
Fine fescues are known for performing well in soils with low-fertility. The lawn seed blend can grow in full sun in cooler climates or in quite shady areas. Its tremendous cold tolerance makes it idea in the northern and transition zones where cold tolerant grass is a must.
2. Jonathan Green #ad
Jonathan Green 10610 Dense Shade Grass Seed Mixture, 25-Pound #adJonathan Green #ad
- This product comes in 25-pound. Contains naturally insect resistant endophytic turfgrass varieties which helps to deter insect pests. Dense shade grass seed mixture. Dense shade mixture grows in shady areas where other seed mixtures have failed.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Creeping Red Fine Fescue Lawn Grass Seed, 10 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- Creeping red fescue is a fine bladed grass often used in cool climates and for shady areas. Can grow in full sun in the transition zone and northern part of the U.
S. One of the few grasses that fills in bare spots by spreading rhizomes. Seeding rate: 4 - 5 lbs per 1, 000 square feet. Very soft grass to walk on.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Hard Fine Fescue Lawn Grass Seed, 10 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- Very soft grass to walk on. Hard fescue is a fine bladed grass often used in cool climates and for shady areas. Seeding rate: 4 - 5 lbs per 1, 000 square feet.
Can grow in full sun in the transition zone and northern part of the U. S. One of the few grasses that rarely grows over 8 inches tall making it ideal for erosion control.
5. Discount Lawn Care #ad
Creeping Red Fescue Lawn Grass, 5 Pounds #adDiscount Lawn Care #ad
- Red fescue is a beautiful, very fine blade grass. Does well in shady areas so perfect for seeding under trees. Medium to dark green in color. Grows up to 14 inches tall and easy to establish.
6. OrOlam #ad
5LBS Creeping Red Fescue Lawn Grass Seed Fully Tested, Quick Germination Festuca Rubra 5LB #adOrOlam #ad
- Medium to dark green in color Grows up to 14 inches tall and easy to establish. Does well in shady areas so perfect for seeding under trees.
Great for full or partial shade areas. Drought tolerant. Red fescue is a beautiful, very fine blade grass Dark green all year round * Fully tested * ready to plant.
7. Pennington #ad
7 lb, Pennington Smart Seed Tall Fescue Grass Seed #adPennington #ad
- Maintains a deep green color throughout the growing season. Superior drought, heat, and disease resistance. Cool season, aggressive, Perennial bunchgrass that develops a uniform sod as it matures. Lower growing blend requiring less mowing than common fescues.
Save up to 30% more water each year versus ordinary grass seed. Adapts to a wide range of soils, including poorly drained areas. Germinates in 7-21 days. Contains pennington exclusive pekoe technology to ensure better plant growth. This 7 pound bag covers up to 1750 Square feet.
8. Eretz #ad
No fillers, Kentucky 31 K31 Tall Fescue Grass Seed by Eretz, CHOOSE SIZE! State Certified, No Weed or Other Crop Seeds 5lbs #adEretz #ad
- Excellent forage grass for all kinds of pastures and wildlife. Tested to at least 98% pure seed, and weed and other crop seed free! K31 counterfeits are a real threat, less than 2% inert matter, Eretz seed is State Certified.
Extremely durable and hardy grass seed, drought tolerant. Great for applications that will get some foot traffic or other abuses, roads, lanes, such as: general turf, sodded driveways, sod waterways, in and around corrals/barnyards, and many other uses.
9. Pendelton Turf Supply #ad
Scottish Links, Jacklin Seed, 100% Fescue | Certified Grass Seed 10 lbs 2,000 sq ft #adPendelton Turf Supply #ad
- Ft. Ex. Grass seed mix contains: 100% Fine Fescue. Any purchase smaller than 50 lbs will be repackaged into a clear poly tubing bag. About the manufacturer: as leaders in turfgrass research, breeding and production, Jacklin Seed offers the expertise and innovation that golf courses and sod farms value.
Application rate: 4-6 lbs per 1000 sq. If you have 10, 000 sq ft to seed, purchase a 50 lbs bag. Key features: good adaptation to full sunlight or heavy shade, tolerant of reduced nitrogen, quality turf with unfavorable conditions such as little or no moisture.
10. Scotts #ad
Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed, Dense Shade Mix for Tall Fescue Lawns, 3-Pound #adScotts #ad
- Contains our exclusive 4 in 1 watersmart PLUS coating that absorbs 2X more water than uncoated seed, feeds to jumpstart growth, and helps protect seedlings against disease.
Grows with as little as 3 hours of sunlight. Resists heat and drought, disease, insects, and helps crowd out weeds. Grows quicker, thicker, greener grass guaranteed! Medium bladed texture with high drought tolerance.