As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wildflower Company #ad
By 'createdbynature', Over 40,000 Premium Seeds, Florida Wildflower Seed Mix #adWildflower Company #ad
- Covers 350 square feet. Includes inert material to aid in seed distribution. Blooms throughout Spring and Summer. Seeds best planted within two years. Easy to grow! includes Complete Planting Instructions.
Seeds are harvested in usa, Organic and Non-GMO. A premier collection of 23 annuals and perennials - Guaranteed to grow in all climates - Plant in the Spring, Summer or Fall. Bag dimensions: height 8" | width 5" | Depth 1.
5" - handmade in the USA. Florida seed collection includes the siberian wallflower, shasta daisy, sweet alyssum, lupine, scarlet flax, Clasping Coneflower, baby's breath, Tree Mallow, Phlox, Corn Poppy, Purple Coneflower, gayfeather, Larkspur, Evening Primrose, Lemon Mint, lance-leaf coreopsis, Cosmos, Dame's Rocket, Klondyke Cosmos, Indian Blanketflower, Black Eyed Susan, Plains Coreopsis, and Scarlet Sage.
2. Eden Brothers #ad
Southeast Wildflower Seed Mix- 1/4 Pound #adEden Brothers #ad
- What to expect: this mix was specially created to include a wide range of varieties that will ideally bloom at slightly different times. Contains 70% annual and 30% perennial wildflowers. You’ll care for your meadow by mowing it after the blooming and season is over. It’s hard working and will produce gorgeous blooms without needing much attention or time.
Finish up by lightly compressing seeds about 1/4 to 1/2 inch to protect them. What to expect: perennial varieties show limited germination in their first season after planting, not roses, but will bloom to their full potential in the following season.
Many of the varieties are pollinators and will attract birds, bees and butterflies to your landscape. Where to plant: the southeast wildflower seed mix will thrive in the following southeastern states: Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana.
Most wildflowers will bloom in spring and summer, red, while some varieties will bloom into the fall as well. Planting: prep the soil by removing unwanted grass and growth, then loosen it to create the best environment. It gives you the widest range of color for the longest season possible. Planting: tailored to all states in the region, this mix can be successfully planted at various times throughout the growing season. Once you prepare the soil and sow the seed, Tennessee, Georgia, Mother Nature kicks in.
3. Burpee #ad
Multi, 1 Bag | 15 Varieties of Non-GMO Flower Seeds | Perennial Wildflower Seeds Pollinator Mix | Covers 1,000 Sq. Ft., Burpee Wildflower Seeds Cutting Mix | 50,000 Bulk Seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Flowers bloom in about 80 days and continue throughout the gardening season. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we aim to make it right!50, cosmos mix, ammi majus, malope, zinnia, lavatera, 000 seeds for planting and covers up to 1, pink saponaria, delphinium, 000 non-GMO SEEDS: Wildflower seed bag contains 50, coreopsis, 000 square feet.
Gardening tip: select a sunny area to plant the wildflower seed outdoors after danger of heavy frost. Ideal for most soil types. 100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the satisfaction and success of all gardeners. Grow wildflower bouquets: burpee's cutting wildflower mix includes a gorgeous variety of taller blooming wildflowers ideal for fresh bouquet or vase arrangements, from bright pink and red zinnias to sunny coreopsis and black-eyed Susans.
Butterflies, shapes, hummingbirds, summer and fall until frost for a long season of enjoyment.
Keep soil evenly moist but not wet until plants are well established. Seeds include: cornflower, chrysanthemum segetum, baby's breath, chrysanthemum coronarium, clarkia elegans and rudbeckia hirta. Sow 15 different beautiful flower varieties from one bulk bag. Blooms in spring, growing habits and scents is irresistible to beneficial pollinators. Seedlings will emerge in 7-21 days. We treat each order with special care to ensure healthy seeds, plants and gardening supplies are packaged and shipped in excellent condition.
|Model||Wildflower Seeds Cutting Mix|
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Annuals and Perennials, Southwest Wildflower Seed Mix #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Sow on bare ground. Southwest seed mix has 25 Varieties Designed Specifically for this Region. Grows in all zones. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed.
If possible, plant Before Rainy Season or Water Until Germination. 60% annuals and 40% Perennials -. 3 ounces. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985,.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Southeast Wildflower Seed Mix, 1 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- Company. Contains over 20 various wildflower seeds. Formulated for al, ga, tn, extreme eastern tx, AR, Eastern OK, ms, NC, northern fl, LA, & SC.
Annuals and perennials. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Seeding rate: 10 - 20 pounds per acre or 1 - 2 pounds per 5, 000 square feet. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Gulf Coast Wildflower Seed Mix, 1 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- Company. Sowing rate:1 1/4 - 2 1/2 pounds per 5, 000 Height: 24 - 36 inch mix, annuals and perennials. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Bloom color: Mix. Usda zones: 8 - 10 .
7. Sweet Yards #ad
Large 1 Ounce Packet 7,500+ Seeds, 23 Open Pollinated Annual and Perennial Species, Wildflower Seeds Butterfly and Humming Bird Mix #adSweet Yards #ad
- Premium packaging designed for optimal seed storage, with full planting instructions and reusable zipper - Great for gift giving! Guaranteed to grow - we guarantee our seeds will germinate or your money back! No questions asked within 30 days.
The freshest seeds available lead to high germination rates, making your gardening easy, successful, and fun!. Attract more wildlife such as hummingbirds, butterflies, honey bees, lady bugs and more with 23 species of flowers. Extra large packet contains over 1 full ounce of pure live seeds 7, 500+ seeds! - Enough to cover 100 square feet.
8. Eden Brothers #ad
1/4 Pound, Mixed, EDEN Brothers All Perennial Wildflower Seed Mix #adEden Brothers #ad
- Many varieties are pollinators & will attract birds, bees & butterflies to your garden. Planting: the all perennial wildflower seed mix is suitable for all usda zones and can be successfully planted at various times throughout the growing season. Results: you’ll receive 100% non-gmo seeds with zero fillers.
A general rule of thumb is “the more sun the better. Little obstruction from trees or other structures like a home or garage is best. Many gardeners plant perennial wildflowers in the fall to get a jump on spring blooms. Most wildflowers will bloom in spring and summer, red, and prepare for your next blooms.
Finish up by lightly compressing seeds about 1/4 to 1/2 inch to protect them. Once you’ve prepared your soil and sowed the seed, Black Eyed Susan plus 10 others varieties. It gives you the widest range of color for the longest season.
You can expect thick coverage with amazing results. Spring is the most conventional time of the year to sow flower seed, but successful results can also be achieved by planting in summer in cooler zones. You’ll see bright yellow, purple, while some varieties will bloom into the fall as well. Planting: make sure your dedicated area is in full sun. Prep the soil: remove unwanted grass and growth, then loosen the soil to create an environment where your seeds will thrive.
9. Seed Needs #ad
Bird and Butterfly Wildflower Mixture 99% Pure Live Seed Bulk Package of 30,000 Seeds, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- This bird and butterfly wildflower mixture consists of 23 individual species, 70% of which are annuals. Quality wildflower seeds packaged by Seed Needs. The remaining varieties are perennials and biennials.
All wildflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Each packet measures 4. 50 inches wide by 6. 4375 inches tall. This specialty bird and butterfly wildflower Mixture will produce a colorful blend of flowers that attract an array of beneficial insects to the garden, such as butterflies, bumblebees, honeybees, hummingbirds and more!.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. All plants will grow to a varying height of roughly 8 to 60 inches tall, with the majority ranging between 12 to 36 inches.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seed Needs #ad|
10. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Wildflower Butterfly Hummingbird Mix 9863 Multi 500 Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed here in the United States by David's Garden Seeds. This gourmet blend of blooms will provide you with many hours of intrigue and enjoyment by enticing.
Germination rate about 70% or better. Great combination of colors--one packet will cover ten square feet. Time to bloom--varies.