As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Proven Winner #ad
Rich Red Blooms with Green Foliage, 2 Gallon, Proven Winner Double Take Scarlet Quince #adProven Winner #ad
- Deciduous – foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring. Light needs: full Sun to Partial Shade. Mature size 60" w x 48" H. Usda zones 5-9. Dense green foliage with rich red blooms.
2. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Flowering Quince, 4" pot, Proven Winners, Double Take Chaenomeles Peach #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Blooms: early Spring to Spring. Part sun to Sun. Mature height: 48-60". Immediate shipping in 4" pot. Plants ordered during winter months are shipped dormant. Hardy zones 5-9.
3. Colorado Hardy Plants #ad
White, Flowering Quince 3 5" pots, CHAENOMELES SPECIOSA, Jet Trail #adColorado Hardy Plants #ad
- They also attract bees and butterflies. Branches can also be cut and brought inside to have flowers open on your table centerpiece! The flowering quince is an heirloom Deciduous flowering shrub often seen in gardens of historic homes across the country.
The "jet trail" variety will grow 3-4ft both tall and wide with a dense and bushy branch structure with 1.
5” white flowers which are good for cutting. This makes them easy to care for and nearly indestructible once established. A moderate water user appreciating a weekly watering with more in the heat of summer. These plants tolerate poor soils and are quite drought resistant.
4. yunakesa #ad
Healthy, Red Dragons Double Flowering Quince – 1 Gallon Potted, Flower, Plant, YNKS Tree, Fruit, Live Plant #adyunakesa #ad
- Climate: Temperate. Shipped from the U. S. Images are of mature plants and are for reference only. In winter, all plants are shipped dormant”. Please read The description Below. Common Name: Quince.
5. Green Promise Farms #ad
#2, Chaenomeles Double Take Pink Quince Shrub, thornless pink flowers, Size Container, Proven Winners #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- Plant will be dormant no leaves late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment. For best results, plant in usda zones 5-8. Grows well in full or partial sun.
It will leaf out in Spring. Mature height is 3-4ft, mature spread is 4-5ft. Blooming shrub that produces gorgeous pink flowers in Spring. Unlike other Quince, this variety is thorn less. Second bloom arrives in late Summer. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
6. Colorado Hardy Plants #ad
Flowering Quince 3 5" pots, CHAENOMELES SPECIOSA, Spitfire- Red #adColorado Hardy Plants #ad
- They also attract bees and butterflies. A moderate water user appreciating a weekly watering with more in the heat of summer. Branches can also be cut and brought inside to have flowers open on your table centerpiece! These plants tolerate poor soils and are quite drought resistant.
Spitfire” is a beautiful variety to 5ftx5ft. It is a beautiful deciduous shrub with dark green leaves and vivid red flowers that cover the stems open late winter.
The flowering quince is an heirloom Deciduous flowering shrub often seen in gardens of historic homes across the country. This makes them easy to care for and nearly indestructible once established. Making it much easier to include in gardens where the old-fashioned varieties grew too large.
7. Seedville #ad
20 Red Flowering DWARF QUINCE Shrub Fruit Chaenomeles Japonica Scarlet Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Plant height: 3 - 4' // plant spacing: 6 - 8'. Light: sun // water: average // coLOR: Scarlet Red. Free shipping on any additional products from our store !!! names: dwarf quince / dwarf flowering quince / mal's quince / Japanese Flowering Quince // SCIENTIFIC NAME: Chaenomeles Japonica.
Hardiness zone: 5 - 9 // bloom time: spring - Summer // HARVEST: Fall.
8. Pixies Gardens #ad
Pixies Gardens 1 Gallon Cameo Flowering Quince Unique and Gorgeous Soft Peach Pink Flowers.Attractive Shrub. One of The Earliest Spring Blooms #adPixies Gardens #ad
- The plants may be shipped semi bareroot with little amount of soil. It is very very very safe to ship plants bareroot in the winter.
9. Grower's Solution #ad
Texas Scarlet Flowering Quince, 6"- 12" Tall Healthy Shrub/Bush, 3 Pack by Growers Solution, 2 1/2" Potted Chaenomeles Japonica 'Texas Scarlet' #adGrower's Solution #ad
- You are purchasing a lovely Texas Scarlet flowering Quince in a 3 pack ready for immediate shipping. The texas scarlet quince will bring an year-around interest to you landscape and yard.
An early flowering shrub that will attract the birds and wildlife with edible fruit. Easy to shrub to maintain and the flowers are great for floral arrangements.
In winter all plants will ship dormant without leaves. Images are of mature plants and are fore reference only. Full sun/Part Shade. You are purchasing immature plants. Plants may be in different stages of growth and may differ from image shown.
10. Pixies Gardens #ad
Pixies Gardens 1 Gallon Toyo-Nishiki Flowering Quince Elegant and Unusual Spring Blooming Shrub Unusual Tri-Colored Flower Clusters of Red White and Coral Pink; #adPixies Gardens #ad
- Cold hardy zone 5-9. 6-8 ft tall - full sUN to partial shade. Plant may be shipped in smaller bags or semi bareroot. We cannot ship certain plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by the California Department of Agriculture.
Initial spring bloomers even before they have foliage. Reddish, white, pink blooms on the same plant - blooms in spring.