As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
CARB Compliant, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready, Blue #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Vft display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours. 6 gallon fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge. Plug-and-play: comes with a propane regulator, remote start key fob, an oil funnel, Oil, 12V Battery Charger, a tool kit, Heat Resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required.
9500 running watts and 12500 peak watts gasoline; 8500 running watts, 11200 peak watts propane; remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6.
Powered by a heavy duty 457cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. Features two gfci 120v 5–20r standard household receptacle, one transfer switch ready 120v L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
2. DuroMax #ad
DuroMax XP10000EH Dual Fuel Portable Generator, 10000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start- Home Back Up & RV Ready, 50 State Approved #adDuroMax #ad
- Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Powerful engine – the duromax 439cc ohv engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
Mx2 technology - get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Ideal for usage with RVs. Ideal on job sites where power is used intermittently.
Idle control – lowers the rpms of the generator when not in use, saving fuel and reducing noise. Dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Plenty of power – with 10, 000 running watts, 000 starting watts and 8, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Warranty|
3. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Gas or Propane Powered, CARB Compliant, Transfer Switch Ready, Electric Start, Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen7500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator 7500 Rated & 9500 Peak Watts #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Intuitive control panel features two gfci 5–20r 120v household duplex outlets and One L14-30R 120/240V 30A Twist-Lock Outlet; Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
7500 rated watts & 9500 peak watts gasoline; 6750 rated watts & 8550 peak watts Propane; 6. 6 gallon fuel tank with fuel gauge; Electric Push-Button Start With Remote Key Fob.
Plug-and-play: comes with a remote start key fob, oil, an oil funnel, a tool kit, 12V Battery Charger, and a User’s Manual To Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required. Powered by a 420cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
4. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen3600DF Dual Fuel Gas and Propane Electric Start Portable Generator 3600 Rated 4650 Peak Watts, RV Ready, CARB Compliant #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Plug-and-play! comes with oil, tool kit, oil Funnel, and User's Manual; Minimal Assembly Required Wheel Installation and Battery Hookup. Intuitive control panel features a 5-20r 120v duplex outlet, an RV-Ready TT-30R 30 Amp Outlet, and an L5-30R 30 Amp Outlet.
3600 rated watts & 4650 peak watts gasoline; 3240 rated watts & 4650 peak Watts Propane; 4 Gallon Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge; Electric Push Button and Remote Start. 212cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine; Long Lasting Cast Iron Engine Sleeve; Automatic Low Oil Shutdown.
5. DuroStar #ad
50 State Approved, Red/Black, Durostar DS10000E Gas Powered Portable Generator-10000 Watt Electric Start-Home Back Up & RV Ready #adDuroStar #ad
- Ideal for usage with RVs. Powerful engine – the durostar 439cc ohv engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
Mx2 technology - get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Fully featured power panel – the power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets, 1 240V 30A outlet, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, and 1 240V 50A outlet.
Powerful durostar engine: the ds10000e is Powered by a 18HP 440cc OHV Durostar Engine.
Ideal on the job site where power is used intermittently. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Idle control – lowers the rpms of the generator when not in use, saving fuel and reducing noise. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries.
6. WEN #ad
4750-Watt, CARB Compliant, WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready #adWEN #ad
- Includes two 120v gfci outlets 5-20r, a wheel and handle kit, a 120v/240v nema 30a twist lock L14-30R, a bottle of oil, a 47-inch lpg connection hose, a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, and a 2-year warranty.4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time.
Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup. Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key. Switch between gasoline 4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt and propane 4350 surge, 3500 running with the simple turn of the selection dial.
7. Pulsar #ad
Pulsar G12KBN Heavy Duty Portable Dual Fuel Generator, Transfer Switch & RV Ready, Electric Start, CARB Compliant, 9500 Rated Watts & 12000 Peak Watts, Gas & LPG #adPulsar #ad
- A 8 gallon fuel tank gives you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline. Convenient drop-down handles and 10” never-flat wheels for added mobility and easy storage.
The 457cc, 4-stroke, air cooled, single cylinder, OHV engine with electric start is protected by a durable powder coated frame. Includes propane hose & backed by a 1 Year limited.
12, 800 peak watts/ 8, 500 rated watts gasoline & 10, 000 peak watts/ 9, 550 Rated watts LPG. Dual fuel capability allows you to choose between gasoline & LPG fuel sources; great for emergency situations or natural disaster as LPG may be more readily available and easy to store.
4 120v 20a ac outlets, 1 120v/240v 50a outlet, 1 120v/240v 30a twist-lock outlet, tools, 1 12v dc output provide ample space for powering appliances, and other devices. Complete with low oil shut-off, 3-in-1 digital meter, and automatic voltage Regulation for less worry and hassle.
|Manufacturer||Pulsar Products #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
8. All Power America #ad
Black/Red, All Power America APGG10000GL 10000 Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start 10000W Gas/Propane #adAll Power America #ad
- Runs 11 hrs @ 1/2 load. Non c. A. R. B. Fuel capacity: 8 gallons; operating Noise level: 76 dB; Electric start button & recoil start.
Epa certified. Include hour meter, maintenance free battery and flat free wheel kit. Compliant, not available to ship to California. 10000 watt peak power, 8000 watt rated powerGAS; 8500 watt peak power, 7000 watt rated powerLPG.
4x ac duplex 120v outlets; 1x 120v twist-lock outlet; 1x 120/240V twist-lock outlet; 1x 12V DC. 15 hp 420cc ohv air cooled engine. Important note: all shipments require a working phone Number to schedule delivery and proper Address for the unit to be shipped out, or your order may be delayed or cancelled.
|Brand||All Power America #ad|
|Manufacturer||All Power America #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year parts and labor|
9. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion 8000-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Intelligauge – keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Powerful – at 10, 000 starting watts and 8000 running watts on gasoline and 9025 starting watts and 7250 running watts on propane, trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads.
Champion support – includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Dual fuel – operate your 8000-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1. 2-quarts of oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor. Electric start – power up the 459cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included.
10. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Electric Start, Champion Power Equipment 100891 9375/7500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Gasoline starting amps at 120v: 78. 1a. Gasoline starting amps at 240v:35.
1a. Gasoline running Amps at 120V:62. 5a. Gasoline running Amps at 240V:31. 3a. Powerful: at 9375 starting watts and 7500 running watts on gasoline and 8400 starting watts and 6750 running watts on propane, trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads.
Dual fuel: operate your 7500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1. 2-quarts of oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor. Electric start: power up the 439cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included. Intelligauge: keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals.