As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sandia Seed Co. #ad
Big Jim NuMex Hatch Green Chile, Medium Heat, 30 Seeds from New Mexico #adSandia Seed Co. #ad
- Open-pollinated and Non-GMO Medium heat green peppers with thick flesh. Seeds produce plants with big 9 - 12" pods that are ideal for plate-size chile rellenos. Numex variety means more Hatch flavor and produces more pods per plant.
2. PowerGrow Systems #ad
NuMex Big Jim Chili Pepper Seeds ► Heirloom NuMex Pepper Seeds 10+ Seeds Award Winning 12+ inches Long! ◄ by PowerGrow System #adPowerGrow Systems #ad
- Each numex pepper pack contains 10+ pepper seeds. Numex pepper seeds by powerGrow Systems are Heirloom and Non-GMO. Numex big jim peppers - guiness book world Record at over 12 inches! Award winning NuMex Peppers produce mildly hot peppers.
3. Sandia Seed Co. #ad
New Mexico Flavor and Thick Flesh, Hatch Green Hot Chile Seeds, 30 Seeds #adSandia Seed Co. #ad
- Be first to grow and enjoy this new Hot Hatch Variety - Doublecross. Large and meaty pods grow to 9" long and are great for making rellenos. Perfect chile for those that love Big Jim and want more heat! This new hot hatch variety is a cross between Big Jim and Sandia Hot.
4. Sandia Seed Co. #ad
NM-64, Open Pollinated, Untreated Seeds, 30 Seeds, Hatch Green Mild Chile, Non-GMO #adSandia Seed Co. #ad
- Early maturing pepper grows well in short seasons. Great flavor and mild Heat for Hatch Green Chile Lovers. Wonderful variety is a standard for open-pollinated mild green chile and is non-GMO.
5. Sandia Seed Co. #ad
30 Seeds- Mild, NonGMO, Green Chile Heritage NuMex 6-4 #adSandia Seed Co. #ad
- Open-pollinated. A very dependable early maturing hatch green chile pepper. These mildly hot chiles can be roasted and used in recipes for green chile. Numex heritage 6-4 produces a heavy crop of 6-7" pods with thick flesh. Easy to peel after roasting on the grill.
6. IB Prosperity #ad
Hatch Green Rattlesnake XHot Capsicum annuum 250mg Seeds for Planting, Long pods Have Thick, Non GMO, Open Pollinated, New Mexican pod-Type Chile Seeds, Meaty Flesh, Heirloom #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Safe seed -- we provide safe seed and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. The hatch green rattlesnake has a more flavorful heat that is more appetizing and similar to the Hatch Green X-Hot Barker's Hot flavor.
Plant them directly into rich soil, 30” apart or into large 5 gallon containers. Seeds will germinate in 7 - 14 days. You will get 250mg of hatch green rattlesnake xhot capsicum annuum 250mg Seeds for planting, Heirloom, Long pods have thick, Open Pollinated, New Mexican pod-type chile seeds, Non GMO, meaty flesh.
Its scoville is reported to reach up to 18, but more often it is much lower near the 10, 000 shU, 000 SHU rating.
Pods can be 4" - 8" long with thick flesh and plants grow to 30" tall. Provide 85°f bottom heat, bright light and keep moist at all times. The rattlesnake chile was developed to be very hot and very delicious. Transplant seedlings into pots and grow until there are 6 true leaves on the plant. Usda zone: 1-14. Rattlesnake green chile is the new and very spicy variety joining the Hatch Green Chile compadres this growing season.
7. Sandia Seed Co. #ad
Big Jim Legacy Hatch Variety, Authentic Green Chile Flavor! Mild-Medium Heat, 30 Seeds #adSandia Seed Co. #ad
- It has incredible flavor, and smells so good when it is being roasted. Large peppers can grow to 8 - 10" long. Heirloom and Non-GMO. New mexico green chile with thick flesh and mild to medium heat. Great for big chile rellenos.
8. Sandia Seed #ad
Hatch Red Chile Medium 30 Seeds, Sweet Hatch Flavor with Some Heat, Non-GMO #adSandia Seed #ad
- Sweeter and with a more complex flavor than its compadre Hatch Green. Fantastic sweet red hatch chile flavor with medium heat. Grown near hatch, nm and sold fresh as "hatch red".
Can be flame roasted and peeled for immediate use, or frozen for later. Parker. From the moment it is picked off the plant you know it's one of the most flavorful chiles around.
Hatch is a term used to describe several different chile varieties grown in the Hatch, NM valley. This hatch red medium chile is also known as Joe E. Fresh red chiles are very perishable and hard to find in grocery stores. Can also be dried for medium red chlie powder. Grow your own, and pick at the peak of maturity. Open-pollinated - Untreated Seed.
9. Sandia Seed Co. #ad
30 Seeds, XHot New Mexico Flavor and Thick Flesh, Hatch Green Rattlesnake Chile Seeds #adSandia Seed Co. #ad
- Very hot with delicious New Mexico green chile flavor. If lumbre green chile is too hot for you, this is the perfect pepper for you. Scoville varies from 10, 000 to 18, 000 and is usually on the lower end of the scale. This newest xhot hatch variety with 4" - 8" pods and easy to grow.
10. Hatch Chile Pepper Seeds #ad
Hatch Chile Pepper New MILD Seeds, Mild!! Large Peppers!! Tasty!!!25, Seeds #adHatch Chile Pepper Seeds #ad
- Great addition to your garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! Heirloom, fruit, vegetable, organic, Non GMO, herb, Flower Garden Seeds.