As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GEOLITE #ad
45 Liter, Grey, GEOLITE GMGC45L 45L Clay Pebbles #adGEOLITE #ad
- Stable and low-EC. Great for soil aeration and drainage. Excellent draining capacity. Ph-neutral and chemically inert. High total porosity approximately 85% by volume provides excellent root ventilation and oxygenation to plants.
2. Hydrofarm #ad
Brown, Aquaponics, Decoration, 40 Liter Bag, 4mm-16mm Clay Pebbles, Made from 100% Natural Clay, Hydroponics and Other Gardening Essentials, Can be used for Drainage, GROW!T GMC40l #adHydrofarm #ad
- Made from 100% natural clay. Extremely stable in both pH and EC. Pre-washed to aid in stability. Will not float once fully wet. Drain freely and do not hold any excess water, providing good oxygen levels around the root.
3. xGarden #ad
XGarden 2 lbs LECA Expanded Clay Pebbles, Horticultural Grade for Soil Hydroponics Aquaponics #adxGarden #ad
- 2 lbs all natural premium LECA expanded clay pebbles. Prewashed and free from excess dust. Leca clay simultaneously allow excellent aeration and retains water for root health.
Non-toxic and sterile - PH Neutral. Perfect grow Medium for all horticulteral applications. Great as a soil additive, soil replacement orchids, or any hydroponics/aeroponics application.
4. Cz Garden Supply #ad
Hydroponics, Aquaponics, Organic Expanded Clay Pebbles Grow Media for Orchids, Aquaculture Garden 2 LB Cz Expanded Clay Pellets #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- For hydroponics - Ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting and excess acidity. Fills approximately: twenty-four 2" pots, or eight 3" pots, or two 5" pots. 2 lbs of 100% natural expanded clay.
Inert, ph-neutral, clean & decorative. For orchids - clay pebbles porous structure provides excellent aeration and acts as a water reservoir. Only available from cz garden Supply TM; USPTO and Amazon Brand Registry Protected.
5. TOYPOPOR #ad
Clay Pebbles Gardening Ceramsite Orchid Hydroponic Grow Media Clay Rocks Drainage Water Purification Ceramsite Decor Cultivation Soil Stone Horticultural Grade for Soil Hydroponics Aquaponics 2.2lb #adTOYPOPOR #ad
- Gardening ceramsite has beautiful color, no peeling, no fading, water and aging resistance, non-toxic and tasteless, green and environmental protection. The ceramsite is fired from clay, and the structure is loose and has many voids, which can absorb some water.
Clay naturally has balanced capillary action, then kiln fired at high temperatures to cause the clay to expand into tough, with an ideal surface structure. 2. 2lbs 3-4 mm natural clay is mined, formed into pellets, lightweight balls.
Moisturizing: when the air humidity is low, the water in the basin surface is easy to evaporation. A layer of ceramsite on the surface can slow the evaporation of water.
Aesthetics: cover the mud on the surface of the basin to prevent the soil particles from splashing when watering the flowers or spraying water. Gardening ceramsite as a drain layer when be placed on the bottom of the pot to keep the drain open and increase the breathability of the pot. The clay pebbles integrate decorative, nutritive, breathable, water-absorbing and water-retaining.
6. FondPets #ad
FondPets 3.5 Pounds Organic Expanded Clay Pebbles Hydroponics Rocks Grow Media Leca Clay for Orchids,Aquaponics,Drainage and Houseplant Decor,Leca for Plants #adFondPets #ad
- It stores nutrients like water and releases them to the roots. Lightweight, clean & decorative. Extremely stable in both pH and EC. 3. 5 lbs of 100% natural organic hydroponic expanded leca clay pebbles. . Perfect grow media for orchids, hydroponics, aquaponics, aquaculture garden and houseplant decor.
It can be reuseable after clean. Please clean them before using. The leca clay is an abundant resource with a long life span, and can be added to the garden when spent. The clay pebbles provides aeration for plants hydroponic, prevents rotting, excess acidity.
7. PowerGrow Systems #ad
Hydro Clay Pebbles Leca Orchid/Hydroponic Grow Media, 10 lbs. More Than 10 Liters by PowerGrow Systems #adPowerGrow Systems #ad
- Also great for Orchids and decoration. Ph neutral and inert and certified for Agricultural use. Once of the time tested and most widely used growing medium. Perfect as a hydroponic, Aquaponic, or general growing medium. Clay pebbles provides excellent aeration and water retention.
8. Eastbuy #ad
Clay Pebbles, 100g Hydroponic Clay Pebbles Growing Media Anion Clay Rocks Made from 100% Natural Clay, Hydroponics and Other Gardening Essentials, Decoration, Can be Used for Drainage, Aquaponics #adEastbuy #ad
- Reliable and safe:the shape is mostly round and oval, suitable for hydroponic plant and soilless culture. Good water retention and fertilizer retention performance: the internal pores of the ceramsite are filled with air when there is no moisture.
Moderate fertilizer capacity: like water, ceramsite can also store nutrients and slow release to the root system. When the water around the root system is insufficient, the water in the ceramsite diffuses through the surface into the pores between the ceramsite, so that the root system absorbs and maintains the humidity of the air around the root system.
100% brand new and high quality, reliable and safe.
No pollution: ceramsite itself has no odor, does not release harmful substances, no pests and diseases, especially suitable for indoor furnishings. It produces negative ions and promotes plant growth, safe for your plants. When there is sufficient water, some of the water can be inhaled and still retain some gas. Can be reused: easy to use and can be reused after cleaning, much more convenient, reduce waste.
9. Hydro Crunch #ad
Hydro Crunch DBAUS10L Expanded Clay Growing Media Hydroponic 10 Liter 8 mm Aggregate Pebbles Pellets, Brown #adHydro Crunch #ad
- Offers excellent evaporation protection as a top layer. Coarse pored and aerate expanded clay. Pure mineral without fibers or solvents. Can be used with all Current hydroponic systems. Superior water-storing properties.
|Brand||Hydro Crunch #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hydro Crunch #ad|
10. VIFER #ad
Clay Pebble Hydroponic Clay Pebbles Growing Media Anion Clay Rocks for Hydroponic System #adVIFER #ad
- Clay pebble is 100% brand new, reliable, high-quality, safe, and cleaner soilless culture material. Clay pebble can replace gardening soil to filter water quality and retain water and nutrients.
Easy to use, it can be reused after cleaning, which is more convenient. It produces negative ions, promotes plant growth, and is safe for your plants. Most of the shapes are round and oval, suitable for hydroponic plants and soilless cultivation.