As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Espoma #ad
Non Staining Iron, Espoma Organic Iron-tone 3-0-3 Organic Fertilizer and Plant Food to Help Correct Iron Deficiency Chlorosis. 5 lb. Bag. Turns Yellow to Green #adEspoma #ad
- Iron-tone is ready to use and requires no mixing and will restore deep green color to chlorotic yellow plants. Will not stain patios or walkways. The leader in natural organics since 1929.
When / how to use: best to use iron-tone fertilizer at the first sign of iron deficiency which is yellowing of leaves. For organic gardening: iron-tone is approved for organic gardening; It is a registered Organic Input Material meaning it meets all requirements for organic production.
Contains: iron-tone is a rich blend of the finest organic ingredients enhanced with our exclusive Bio-tone formula; 3-0-3 Fertilizer analysis with 6% iron and 17% Sulfur.
Iron-tone is environmentally safe - No sludges or toxic ingredients. Made in the usa: product of the Espoma Company. For use on: use iron-tone organic fertilizer anytime iron deficiency is seen; use for lawns, trees, shrubs, annual and perennial flowers.
2. Monterey #ad
7 lb, Monterey LG7115 Dr Soil Acidifier Granules Iron and Elemental Sulfur Acidic Fertilizer #adMonterey #ad
- Iron helps to correct this deficiency. Corrects iron deficiency - when your garden or lawn is yellowing in color, that's a sign of an iron deficiency. Dr. Reduce soil ph - dr. Iron reduces soil ph and won't stain or burn like other iron products.
Great for a variety of uses - use this product on turf, ground-covers, vegetables, shrubs, flowers, and more. It can be used on turf, flowers, shrubs, and more. The combination of iron and sulfur makes application and plant uptake easy.
The product is made up of 22% iron and 55% sulfur. Organic gardening - dr. Iron is omri listed and approved for organic gardening. Omari, the organic materials Review Institute, determines whether or not a product Qualifies as organic under the usa's national organic program.
Non-staining - dr. It can be used anywhere in the garden where plants are pale or yellowing. Until it has been in contact with soil moisture and converts to the sulfate form. Iron is applied in the oxide form, patios, so it will not stain concrete sidewalks, driveways, etc.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
3. ferti-lome #ad
Fertilome 10625 Chelated Liquid Iron and Other Micronutrients 16 oz #adferti-lome #ad
- Nutritional spray adds other key micronutrients to your shrubs, tress, lawns, flowers & vegetables. Should not be substituted for fertilizer. See label for instruction. Apply a thorough foliage spray to both sides of leaves.
Mix 1 tablespoon per gallon of water. Quick, economical and easy correction of iron deficiency yellowing of foliage in your plants. Apply 2 to 10 teaspoons per gallon depending on height of plant. Concentrate readily mixes with water.
4. Southern Ag #ad
Southern Ag Chelated Liquid Iron, 16 OZ #adSouthern Ag #ad
- Apply as a drenching spray. For large quantity discount consideration or to request a mixed multi-pack, please message us. Use in lawns for a deep, rich green color. Application: mix with water. Corrects iron deficiency in flowers, vegetables, shrubs and trees. Size: 16 OZ.
5. Grow More #ad
Grow More 7450 8-Ounce Organic Iron Chelate Concentrate #adGrow More #ad
- Soil foliage applied. Helps stop yellow leaf. For outdoor and indoor plants. Chelated Iron. Organic based.
|Brand||Grow More #ad|
|Manufacturer||Grow More #ad|
6. JR Peters #ad
Jack's Classic 20-6-22 Petunia FeED Water Soluble Low Phosphorous Iron Booster Flower & Plant Food for Container Gardens and Hanging Baskets, 4 Pounds #adJR Peters #ad
- Designed for iron hungry plants: Perfect for petunia, calibrachoa, bacopa, vinca, verbena, and salvia. Boosts iron: Improves iron intake while remaining low in phosphorous. Works from the roots up: water-soluble micronutrient blend absorbs directly through the root structure; Dimensions: 7 x 7 x 7 inches; Weight: 4 pounds.
Grow smarter: grow healthier, stronger plants no matter the growing conditions. Combats hard water: Ideal for hanging baskets or areas with hard water.
|Brand||JR Peters #ad|
|Manufacturer||J R Peters #ad|
7. LawnStar #ad
Multi-Purpose, Trees, Root Damage & Color Distortion – EDTA-Free, Shrubs, American Made, LawnStar Chelated Liquid Iron 32 OZ for Plants, Treats Iron Deficiency, Flowers, Suitable for Lawn #adLawnStar #ad
- It promotes stronger root development, stabler foundation, builds a stronger, and improves stress tolerance as a result!. Revitalize your flowers & lawn: are your flowers, liquid iron treats these symptoms at their core, vegetables, trees and lawn beginning to look like they’re losing their will? Even worse, shrubs, are they past that point and overrun with yellowing and dormancy already? Iron deficiency is a common cause of these lackluster symptoms.
Different name, same formula - our best selling product, but now under a new name. Once applied, chlorophyll production, deep green vibrancy: iron is a nutrient that plants rely on for many vital functions; metabolism, LawnStar Liquid Iron sends a 6% highly-bioavailable troop of these nutrients right to your plant’s base, which in turn immediately get to work on reversing the all-so-common leaf chlorosis that causes an unsightly yellowing of leaves--a precursor to a plant’s eventual death if left untreated.
Unfortunately, it’s often an afterthought in the world of gardening products. Strengthens root development & stress tolerance: lawnstar Liquid Iron doesn’t just restore a natural vibrance and color into your plants. Restores a healthy, and nitrogen fixing to name a few. Complexed chelated with sodium glucoheptonate makes for an efficient and more stable product that gives you results. Free from edta: your safety is our priority. It’s one of the reasons we continually innovate and develop new technologies, formulating solutions that not only harness more effective results but safer ones too.
8. Opulent Blends #ad
Opulent Iron | 16 oz. | Liquid Iron Fertilizer | 7.315% Iron | for Plants or Lawns | Fast Acting | Dark Green Lawn | Foliar Application #adOpulent Blends #ad
- A 7. 315% iron product that worked without showing toxicity was not available until opulent iron, especially with a dilution rate that is very low at 4 fl. A low dilution rate with a high iron percentage simply means more product for you.
Oz. Ironfe. 7. 315%. Per gallon covers 1000 sq. Opulent iron is very systemic, so there is very little needed to see results quickly, in contrast to other products which would take 1 week to see results at a high dilution rates. Per gallon of water. Ft. Oz. 4 fl. Derived from ferrous Citrate to provide a high systemic effect.
9. Carl Pool #ad
Water Soluble Fertilizers, Carl Pool Iron Chelate 1 Lb #adCarl Pool #ad
- Effective in Reducing Chlorosis in Plants and Turf. Feeds through Roots and Leaves. Easy to use, Just Add Water.
10. Simple Lawn Solutions #ad
Liquid Iron Fertilizer Darker Green, Indoor Plants and Outdoor Garden 32 Ounce, Simple Lawn Solutions, Concentrated Green Booster for Turf Grass, Chelated Micronutrients #adSimple Lawn Solutions #ad
- Used commercially: used by Farmers and Professionals on Agriculture and Turf Grass all around the world. Augustine, centipede, Fescue, Bahia, Ryegrass & Kentucky Bluegrass. Micronutrients: darker green liquid Iron Contains Micronutrients like Iron and Manganese to Carry Out Essential Plant Functions.
Nitrogen and iron formula: darker green liquid iron was developed to perk up lawn, deepen the green of your lawn, and enhance existing minerals in the soil for a vigorous lawn! Maintain lawn & treat nutrient deficiencies: Darker Green Liquid Iron is perfect for maintaining lawn vigor or treating lawns deficient in Iron.
Proprietary fertilizers made in the usa: all Simple Lawn Solutions products are expertly manufactured with our proprietary manufacturing method, and proudly in the USA by a family-owned company. Great for all grass types: including bermuda, zoysia, Buffalo, Florida Palmetto, St.
Concentrated solution: Great to enhance the deep green of your lawn, treat deficiencies or use on garden. Encourages greening : darker Green Liquid Iron contains Nitrogen and Iron to help you achieve that dark green color. Liquid iron blend: iron is essential to the plant’s production of chlorophyll. Application rates for lawn and garden: versatile formula can be used on Turf Grass, Young Plants, Young Trees, Ornamentals, Potting Soil, Flower Beds, Garden and Hardy Plants.