As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion 25-Foot 30-Amp 250-Volt Generator Power Cord for Manual Transfer Switch L14-30P to L14-30R #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Safe – extend your power up to 25 feet away, protecting you and others from hazardous generator exhaust. Reliable – champion support includes 1-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Powerful – connect the locking outlet on your generator to the manual transfer switch on your home and extend up to 30 amps of power.
Weather resistant – Service grade, abrasion and weather-resistant SJTW insulation. Flexible – the cold and heat resistant 25-foot, 10-gauge wire stays flexible in extreme temperatures and is rated for 250-volt use.
2. RVGUARD #ad
125/250V Up to 7500W 10 Gauge SJTW Generator Cord with Cord Organizer, NEMA L14-30P/L14-30R, ETL Listed, RVGUARD 4 Prong 30 Amp 100 Feet Generator Extension Cord #adRVGUARD #ad
- The strain relief structure makes the cord not easy to pull out. Etl listed – nema l14-30p to l14-30r sjtw 10 gauge 4 prong 100FT generator extension cord 125/250V. Well made – twist lock plug avoids cord falls off.
Storage – colorful storage bag and cord organizer with carrying handle keep power cord neatly for storage. Great value – big gauge and pure copper to avoid the cable getting overheating from long time use. Heavy duty – all-weather and water-resistance, much safer for emergency and extreme weather using.
3. yodotek #ad
4 Prong to 3 Wire 125/250v, yodotek 1.5FT NEMA L14-30P to 6-50R,Generator Power Cord to 50 Amp Welder Adapter #adyodotek #ad
- Equipped with a 4 connection “lock-in” relay, and a running power of 7500 watts, you’re sure to find the power transfer you need right here. Equipped with superior weather-proofing, especially in those ”extreme” situations.
From a transformer explosion and mass power outage, you can count on reliable 30 amp power flow, to the hunting camp. Enjoy better electrical equipment and auxiliaries from Yodotek.
We choose the good quality of 105℃ PVC with the FT-1 level fire resistance. 1 year quality guarantee and 3 year customer service if you found any problem of our cable pls email us, we will feedback you in 24 hours.
10 gauge 3 wire nema l14-30p plug to 6-50r receptacle Generator Power Cord. Generator extension cord Offering 125/250 volts. Weather and fire resistance–whether you’re connecting from your generator to a power box outside or inside, we’ve got you covered.
4. Westinghouse #ad
Westinghouse 30152A Generator Plug Adapter, L5-30P to L14-30R #adWestinghouse #ad
- Resolves power incompatibility between power cord and power source. Molded casing allows a comfortable firm grip and easy connection. Male end: nema l5-30p 30a 120V 3-prong plug. Female end: nema l14-30r 30a 120V 4-prong outlet.
5. Lifesmells #ad
Lifesmells NEMA L14-30P to 6-50R 240V 30 Amp Welder Welding Dryer RV EV Charger Compact Power Cord Adapter Adaptor Connector Connecter #adLifesmells #ad
- L14-30p hots connect 6-50R Hots. L14-30p neutral is empty. L14-30p ground connects 6-50R Ground. 240v 30 amp, cannot transform to 120V.
6. Rophor #ad
RV Generator Plug to Inlet Box, Rophor Generator Transfer Switch Adapter Cord TT-30P Male to L14-30R Female, 1.5FT, 30 Amp 3 Prong to 4 Prong Generator Plug Adapter #adRophor #ad
- You can connect your generator to a transfer switch for emergency power using this cord: NEMA TT-30P locking plug end connects to 3 prong generator outlet, NEMA L14-30R receptacle end connects to 4 prong power transfer switch inlet. Safety assurance: 10 awg 3 conducor heavy duty cord made of copper with PVC in UL 62 standard for heat-proof insulation and antioxidants, and plug in UL 817 standard support.
Generator to transfer switch inlet box: nema tt-30 outlet usually is found installed in generators and RV power pedestals.
Won’t sacrifice the quality for the price, we provide 5 years of worry-free maintenance, and look forward to your letter. It should last for a long time even with rugged use. 100% of the products have been rigorously tested to ensure that each product received by our user can work perfectly.
Produc specification: recreational vehicle adapter cord tt-30P to L14-30R Two hots bridged support max 30 Amp overload, 125V, max wattage 3750 watts, 1.5 feet. Hight quality material: 600-volt thermoplastic stw jacket and 10 AWG American wire gauge x 3C all-copper wires, features excellent abrasion, oil and moisture resistance and flexibility. Why choose us: rophor specializes in the production of various adapter power cords.
7. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment 30132A Generator Plug Adapter, TT-30P to L14-30R #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- Molded casing allows a comfortable firm grip and easy connection. Resolves power incompatibility between power cord and power source. Male end: nema tt-30p 30a 120v 3-prong RV plug. Female end: nema l14-30r 30a 120V 4-prong outlet.
8. Parkworld #ad
Parkworld 886009 L5-30P Male to L14-30R for Home Back Power Transfer Switch or House Panel 20FT #adParkworld #ad
- Ac power adapter cord l5-30p to l14-30R 125V/3750W. Test electrical function by ul & cUL standard, Heavy-duty round power adapter plug for generator 100% copper conductor inside.
Generator l14-30 amp 4-prong locking female connector X-pole connected to Y-pole, two hots bridged. Generator l5-30 amP 3-prong locking male plug. Adaptor for generator l5 120v to L14 120V/250V home transfer switch or house panel.
9. Vpment #ad
Vpment Nema L14-30P to 6-50R Generator Power Cord Welder Adapter 3 Wire 125/250v 18 Inches Long #adVpment #ad
- Enjoy better electrical equipment and auxiliaries from MPI Tools. A generator extension power cord that truly gets the job done without loose connections or overrated power. From a transformer explosion and mass power outage, to the hunting camp, you can count on reliable 30 amp power flow, MPI Tools serves you with quality.
All of our power cords are Hard Service Rated, which makes them the ideal choice no matter what your situation! Offering 125/250 volts, we’ve made sure to bring you a versatile tool that will last.
Whether you’re connecting from your generator to a power box outside or inside, we’ve got you covered. Equipped with superior weather-proofing, especially in those ”extreme” situations.
Equipped with a 4 connection “lock-in” relay, and a running power of 7500 watts, you’re sure to find the power transfer you need right here. Nema l14-30p plug to 6-50r receptacle generator power cord is the premium choice in price and quality. From emergencies to the upcoming camping trip, MPI Tools brings you the very best for the price.
10. Cable Matters #ad
1.5 Feet NEMA L14-30P to 14-50R, Cable Matters 4 Prong 50 AMP to 30 AMP Generator Adapter 30 AMP to 50 AMP RV Adapter, Generator Cord #adCable Matters #ad
- Power distribution unit compatible with large stationary generators with a 50a receptacle; generator adapter 30 Amp to 50 with a 30A twist-lock compatible with portable power distribution models such as the CEP Construction Electrical Products 6503GU 30-Amp Mini portable Power Center and Coleman cable 01980 X-Treme Box 01980 portable Temporary Power Distribution Box.
Rugged & safe 50 amp female to 30 amp male pigtail adapter with a right-angle 14-50 plug that seats security in the 50A receptacle; A locking NEMA 14 30R receptacle connects to the portable power unit cord to supply up to 7500 watts. Heavy duty 10 gauge power cord is rated to support a 30a connection up to 7500 watts; A lifetime warranty and product support with this 30 amp male to 50 amp female adapter provides peace of mind when purchasing this NEMA 14-30 to 14-50 adapter.
Outdoor rated 50 to 30 amp adapter for portable power has a 10/4 stw rating; flexible and weather-resistant generator cord is engineered with a 600V thermoplastic cable jacket and easy-grip features for unplugging the 50A connector from a generator or service panel and disconnecting the NEMA L14-30 connection from a transfer switch or power cord.
30 amp to 50 amp adapter cord adapts a 50a outlet from a power pedestal, a range outlet, service panel or a generator; Connect to a NEMA L14-30 locking generator female receptacle on a transfer switch or a L14-30 cord from a portable power distribution unit; Utilize 50A service, or a large standalone generator to connect to temporary power.