As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. United Phosphorus Inc #ad
United Phosphorus Inc Hydrothol 191 6020396 Herbicide 20lb. #adUnited Phosphorus Inc #ad
- This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states. Orders placed from these states will be cancelled and not fulfilled. We do not ship to ak, nj, vt, ca, ma, dc, ri, ct, de, pr, hi, me, ny, or wa.20 lb. Please refer to product label for dosage rates and use instructions.
Is a concentrated aquatic herbicide/algaecide effective against a wide variety of submersed aquatic weeds and algae. Special shipping information: this product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only.
2. Applied Biochemists #ad
Applied Biochemists 392550A Navigate A Selective Herbicide, 50 lbs #adApplied Biochemists #ad
- Features: special heat-treated attaclay granules that resist rapid decomposition in water. Compatibility: water use is restricted for non-turf irrigation and drinking human consumption. Includes: one 50-lb container of Navigate A Selective Herbicide from Applied Biochemists.
Use: broadcast evenly using spreader or blower; For small spot treatments, apply uniformly using spreader or hand scoop. Benefits: selectively controls water milfoil, water chestnut, waterstargrass, watershield, bladderwort, water lily, coontail, spatterdock and other aquatic plants.
3. Sanco Industries #ad
Aquatic Grade, Grass, One Quart 32oz, Sanco Industries Catt Plex Herbicide, Works on Cattails, Pond Weeds, Water Lilies #adSanco Industries #ad
- 100% safe for humans, livestock, birds, fish, pets, swimming, consumption and irrigation. Kills cattails, water lilies, and other shore/emerged aquatic weeds to the root.
Consists of 53. 8% glyphosate. Works with turf, eliminating unwanted grasses and broadleaf weeds. Mix 2 oz per gallon to make 1 1/2 % solution.
4. Applied Biochemists #ad
30 lbs, Applied Biochemists 390230A Cutrine Plus Granulated Algaecide #adApplied Biochemists #ad
- Features: double chelated formula prevents the precipitation of copper with carbonates and bicarbonates; 3. 7% copper from mixed ethanolamine complexes. Use: follow instruction included with algaecide for application to water affected by the algae.
Includes: one 30-pound bag of Cutrine-Plus Algaecide and Herbicide from Applied Biochemists. Compatibility: works in “hard” water; No not use in waters containing koi, hybrid goldfish, or trout if hardness of the water is
5. Diquat E-PRO #ad
Diquat E-PRO Aquatic Herbicide Equivalent to Reward-1 Gallon #adDiquat E-PRO #ad
- Diquat herbicide is for weed/algae control in and around ponds, commercial greenhouses and nurseries, landscapes, residential lawns, industrial land, recreational land, lakes, and public areas.
Diquat dibromide 37. 3%. Diquat should be mixed at a rate of 1 gallon per surface acre 4' depth or mixed at 32ounces per 100 gallons when spraying as a commercial weed killer.
6. Green Gobbler #ad
Green Gobbler 20% Horticultural Vinegar Weed Killer | Herbicide | Natural Weed Killer | Organic Weed Killer 5 Gallon Pail #adGreen Gobbler #ad
- 30-day money back guarantee – if you are not pleased, call or email us with your order number and we will reimburse your entire purchase. Made strictly from ethanol distilled from corn grain. Powerful formula — no potentially cancer-causing chemicals.
We value our customers and we stand behind all of our products. Expect full desiccation in less than 24 hours. Use on driveways, mulch beds, farmlands, commercial, parking lots, sidewalks, pavers, concrete, barns, etc.
Safe to use anywhere - perfect for residential, flower beds, industrial and agricultural use. Kills weeds fast - eliminate any type of weed in just a matter of hours.
Glyphosate-free. Green gobbler contains 20% acetic acid. Made straight from corn. Expect a refund with no questions asked. Certified for organic use - completely eliminates and desiccates weeds and grasses without using toxic chemicals. Use on crabgrass, moss, dandelions, clover weeds, white clover, etc. Apply where weeds and grasses are not desired. 20% formula is four times stronger than traditional table vinegar.
7. Applied Biochemists #ad
Applied Biochemists 390304A Weedtrine D Aquatic Herbicide, 1 gal #adApplied Biochemists #ad
- Compatibility: water use is restricted for irrigation, drinking animal or human and swimming. Features: quickly dilutes in water; easy-spray application; Non-volatile herbicide; A surfactant is necessary when using this product with any weed on or above the water surface.
Use: ideal for a broad range of weeds commonly found in ponds, pools, fountains and other water sources. Includes: one 1-gal container of Weedtrine D Aquatic Herbicide from Applied Biochemists. Benefits: weedtrine D Aquatic Herbicide controls submersed, floating and emergent weeds including duckweed.
8. Weed Razer #ad
Weed Razer Express, Aquatic Weed Cutter for Lakes, Ponds & Beaches #adWeed Razer #ad
- The v shaped head has razor sharp blades with a 30 inch cutting path;. Contains weed razer, 25 ft of rope, instructions, blade covers; Weights 6 pounds;. A great tool for boaters and swimmers to clear out weeds around the dock, shoreline, and beach areas.
With little resistance slice through vegetation including milfoil, cattails, lily pads, grasses and more. To clear your lakeshore and beach, simply throw into your lake or pond and reel back in.
|Brand||Weed Razer #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jenlis Inc. #ad|
9. Applied Biochemists #ad
1 gal, Applied Biochemists L00734 Shoreklear Plus Aquatic Herbicide #adApplied Biochemists #ad
- Use: just dilute and spray on plants above the water - This product will not control plants that are completely submerged have a majority of foliage under water.
Benefits: aquatic herbicide with surfactant to clear grass, weeds, and other vegetation from your water. Compatibility: for use on ponds, pools, and lakes with no restrictions on irrigation, swimming or animals drinking treated water.
Features: systemic herbicide for down-to-the-root kill; Ready-to-use, included surfactant; Fast acting on annual roots. Includes: one 1-gallon container of Shoreklear-Plus Aquatic Herbicide from Applied Biochemists.
10. Applied Biochemist #ad
1 gal, Applied Biochemist 390704A Aquashade Aquatic Plant Growth Control #adApplied Biochemist #ad
- Includes: one 1-gal bottle of Applied Biochemists Aquashade Aquatic Plant Growth Control. Features: shades your pond an aqua-blue color; Registered by EPA. Compatibility: can be applied in waters used for swimming, irrigation, or animal consumption.
Use: 1 gallon treats up to 1 surface acre and 4-6 feet deep. Benefits: pond and lake dye for control of aquatic plant growth in bodies of water.