As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE English Ivy Baltic Trailing Vine Live Plant, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This fast-growing climber is easy to care for, in containers and hanging baskets, and looks great either hanging or dangling its vines from a shelf, or can be sheared and trained as Topiary. All true ivies need bright, indirect light.
The foliage of baltic english ivy is slightly smaller and more compact than traditional English Ivy, shipping in cold weather can cause damage to live plants. English ivy are admired for their ability to pull harmful gases out of the air and into their leaves and roots. The most important part of indoor ivy plant care is light.
2. Costa Farms #ad
Grower's Pot, Costa Farms Easy Care Devil's Ivy Golden Pothos Live Indoor Plant 10-Inches Tall #adCosta Farms #ad
- Plants help filter harmful pollutants, such as formaldehyde, from indoor air. Excellent for new plant parents. Golden pothos is one of the easiest houseplants to grow.
Adjust as needed for your environment. Air-purifying. Low maintenance vining plant, also drought tolerant, excellent indoor plant.
Grow devil's ivy in medium, indirect light for the best growth and enjoy! Water devil's ivy with approximately 1 cup of water about once a week. Ships in a 6-inch diameter grower pot. Height at shipping is approximately 10-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
3. Hirt's Gardens #ad
2 Pack 3" Pots, Hedera English Ivy, Easy to Grow, Indoors, Irish Ivy #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Easy to grow house plant. Immediate shipping. Prefers bright, indirect light or morning sun. Trim as needed. Water thoroughly when on the dry side.
4. JM BAMBOO #ad
Jmbamboo, 2 1/4" Pot, Hardy Groundcover, Baltic English Ivy 8 Plants #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Deer resistant. Proper name: Hedera helix 'Baltic'. Considered the hardiest English Ivy. Grows in sun or shade. Hardy in zones 4-8. The plants you will receive are growing in 2. 25" pots // from Jmbamboo.
5. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Indoors, Glacier English Ivy, Hedera, 4" Pot, Easy to Grow #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Immediate shipping. Trim as needed. Prefers bright, indirect light or morning sun. Water thoroughly when on the dry side. Easy to grow house plant.
6. Generic #ad
House Plant Shop | English Ivy 'Green', 3" Pot | Live Indoor Plant | Free Care Guide #adGeneric #ad
- Fast shipping: Your plants are expedited to arrive in a timely manner. Care guide: a free care guide is included with every order to help you take care of your plants.
Packaging: ships in custom eco-friendly packaging to ensure a safe journey. Indoor plant: add greenery to any home or office with an easy to care for houseplant. Includes: Live plant with a care guide.
7. SUCCULENTS BOX #ad
Easy to Care Indoor Houseplant, Kolibri English Ivy 4" Grower Pot, Easy to Grow, Air Purifying and Live Healthy Houseplant #adSUCCULENTS BOX #ad
- 1 beautiful live, easy to grow Hedera helix Kolibri houseplant. Use your houseplants to brighten your living space or even your home office. We guarantee plant's safe arrival otherwise we will refund or send you a replacement plant.
This plant helps to purify your air and remove common toxins. For plant lovers that is beautiful, and practical. Plants produce clusters of small, yellow-green flowers in autumn.
8. S-pone #ad
100+ Ivy Vine Liana Seeds Green Vines Climbing Beautiful Ground-Creeping Plants Bonsai Home #adS-pone #ad
- Ivy can grow equally well in the sun or in partial shade. But you can also grow it at home. 100+ ivy vine liana seeds green vines Climbing Beautiful Ground-Creeping Plants Bonsai Home.
To plant ivy, slightly acidic or neutral. Seeds are planted 2 times-in winter and in spring. It is used for hanging pots, loose, on windowsills. As a planting material, vases, even grown on balconies and in pots, you must first prepare everything for its cultivation.
You can plant a plant not only on the site. The soil should be fertile, you can use seeds. Ivy or hedera-a plant that is used in various ways to decorate facades, arches, gazebos, columns. You can grow ivy from seedlings only in the spring – the sprouts are transplanted into the open ground at the end of April.
9. JM BAMBOO #ad
Baltic English Ivy 1- Plant, Hardy Groundcover -4" Pot/from jmbamboo #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Hardy in zones 4-8. Proper name: Hedera helix 'Baltic'. Considered the hardiest English Ivy. Grows in sun or shade. Deer resistant. The plants you will receive are growing in 4" pot.
10. 9GreenBox #ad
Attracts Zen, Office, Grown in the USA, Kitchen, Luck, Non-GMO, Desk, Golden Devil's Ivy, Pothos, 4" Pot, Epipremnum, Very Easy to Grow Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Good Fortune, Table, 9GreenBox #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Makes a great basket or pedestal plant. Beautiful green & yellow color. Great houeplant. Ships priority Mail 2-3 Day.
|Model||| Golden Devil's Ivy - Pothos -|