As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PAPCOOL #ad
Red Maple Tree, Live Fall Tree- October Glory Maple- 1-2 ft Quart Pot- CA Orders Ship Bare Root NOV.-March ONLY #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Tolerant of many soils but prefers slightly acid and moist conditions. Plant in partial shade to full sun. Grows 40-50 ft high width a 25-35 ft spread. A very fast-growing red maple cultivar. Hardy in zones 4-9. Planting instructions included with every order.
Glistening dark green leaves in spring, summer turn radiant red late fall and last several weeks. This popular maple should be considered as a beautiful shade tree addition to any yard. Tiny, conspicuous red flowers in spring. Showy red fruit attract many birds and wildlife.
2. Grower's Solution #ad
Autumn Blaze Red Maple Tree, Acer saccharinum, 1 Plant by Growers Solution, Heavy Established Roots, Two Gallon Potted #adGrower's Solution #ad
- Images are for reference only and are of mature plants * In winter all plants will ship dormant without leaves. You are purchasing one autumn Blaze Maple tree in a two gallon trade pot.
The autumn blaze maple is a fast growing tree. In stock and ready for immediate shipping. Unless otherwise restricted from shipping to your area, colorado, this plant will ship bare root to California, idaho, New Mexico, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington.
Autumn blaze is a cross between a Red and Silver Maple. A very cold hardy plant. Hardy, healthy plant with established roots. Deciduous tree with upright, dense, uniform branching habit. Mature size: h x w: 40'-60' X 30-40'.
3. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Purple Ghost Japanese Maple Acer palmatum Purple Ghost 2, Year Live Plant #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Yes this is the same tree! purple ghost is truly unique with strong veining overlaid by various colors! The best in the ghost series of japanese maples! 2 year old live plant.
Stunning purple leaves with prominent black veins in spring! Purple ghost maple has ever-changing foliage, just look at the images.
4. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Year Live Plant Brilliant Red Bark is Bright Red, Year Round Beauty With a Spectacular Range of Leaf Colors, Coral Bark Japanese Maple Acer palmatum 'Sango Kaku' 3 #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Reaches 20-25 feet at maturity hardy zone 5-8. Intense coral red stems!! looks incredible four seasons of the year! In spring new leaves emerge bright lime green! Intense bright yellow orange and pink fall colors! 3 year live tree.
5. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Trade Gallon Pot, Live Plant, Sango Kaku Coral Bark Japanese Maple Tree #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- At times the bark color becomes almost fluorescent. The leaf color is a striking light Green which looks even brighter set upon the beautiful coral colored bark. Ships in a trade gallon pot -- we can not guarantee flowers at time of purchase -- may ship dormant when ordered from November thru April.
The colors seem to brighten in the fall and intensify even more. Mature height 15-20 feet -- mature width 10-15 -- feet exposure full sun to partial shade -- hardiness zones 6-9. This highly sought after cultivar is always in high demand because of its striking and unique coloration.
6. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Year Round Beauty 1, Year Live Plant, Little Sango Dwarf Coral Bark Japanese Maple Acer palmatum 'Little Sango' Coral Red Bark is Bright Red #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Reaches 5 feet at maturity hardy zone 5-8. A dwarf coral bark maple with intense coral red stems grows only 5 feet!! Looks incredible four seasons of the year! In spring new leaves emerge bright lime green! Intense bright yellow orange and pink fall colors! 1 year tree.
7. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Orange Dream Japanese Maple, Stunning Orange and Red New Spring Growth on a Dwarf Japanese Maple, Acer palmatum 'Orange Dream', 2 Year Tree #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Stunning orange and red new spring growth is a sight to behold! Changing to lime-yellow edged in orange and slowly to light green for the summer. This dwarf japanese maple only reaches 8-10 feet tall! Everyone who collects japanese maples either has or wants one of these beauties.
2 - year tree - reaches 10 feet at maturity - shipped in a container with soil - zone 5-8.
8. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Japanese Red Maple Live Tree #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Shipped in containers. Zone: 5-8 / mature height: 10' - 15' spread: to 10' / growth: moderate / soil: widely adaptable / part sun - full shade / Moisture: Well-drained, Moist / Form: rounded, uprigh.
Beautiful golden, orange or red color in Autumn. As long as your soil is not frozen solid 2 inches below ground level, the roots will still take perfectly and continue to grow throughout the winter.
Deep red spring foliage. This gives you a head start on a spring and summer of production. Now is the time to transplant! cooler temperatures and more rainfall provide a smooth transition for the plants.
9. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Fragrant Flowers 'Pink Chimes' 1, Year Live Plant, Pink Japanese Snowbell Tree #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Crystaline pink flowers swaddle the branches each May and bath the surrounding air in their heady fragrance. Japanese snowbell tree is a great small tree for limited space gardens! 1 - year plant will reach 20 feet at maturity - shipped in container with original soil, these will be dormant from nov-may.
This cultivar can grow as a shrub or small tree - The bark fissures on older trees reveal an attractive orange inner layer that provides winter interest. Beautiful white drooping seedpods in Fall with golden Leaves. Hardy zone 5-8.
10. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
Beautiful Coral Pink Leaves in Spring Light Up The Garden 3, Year Live Plant, Coral Pink Japanese Maple #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Dazzling light pink reticulated fall colors! 3 - year tree reaches 6 feet at maturity zone 5-9 shipped in container with soil. Spectacular orange and yellow foliage in the fall! True dwarf. Beautiful spring coral leaves.