As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
6" Pot, Red, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Milkweed Monarch Butterfly Attractant Live Plant, Orange and Yellow Flowers #adAMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
- Grows 3-4 ft in usdA zones 3-10 Milkweed doubles as a host and nectar plant. This item does not sHIP to California. As a host plant, they are only used by monarch and queen butterflies but as a nectar plant they are quite popular among many butterfly species.
Requires full sun, 6-8 hours per day. The milkweed plant is the sole host plant for monarch butterflies.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Milkweed Seed Collection; Varieties Included: Butterfly, Attracts Monarch and Other Butterflies to Your Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds;, and Bloodflower Milkweed, Showy, Common, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- If these seed don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Safe seed - sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
This perennial flower attracts helpful insects to your garden. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website. Pollinator friendly -the nectar in Milkweed attracts all kinds of bees and butterflies to your garden for better pollination.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Caterpillars grow on the large leaves and the nectar flowers attract the grown butterflies. Butterfly garden - milkweed plants provide perfect host environments for many kinds of butterflies. Beautiful - milkweed is a beautiful addition to your garden and is often used as an ornamental garden plant.
3. Proven Winners #ad
4.5 in. Quart, Miss Molly Butterfly Bush Buddleia Live Shrub, Deep Pink Flowers #adProven Winners #ad
- 4-5 ft. Tall and 6 months to 1-year old at shipment, varies by season and plant. Full sun 8 hours required. Hardy in zones 5-9, be sure to check your USDA zone to ensure success.
Tall and wide at maturity. Shrubs shipped from november through April will arrive dormant, Shrubs shipped April through October will arrive green or in bloom. Quart shrubs are 5-8 in.
|Brand||Proven Winners #ad|
|Manufacturer||Proven Winners #ad|
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Tropical Milkweed, Food and Host Plant for Monarch Butterflies. Will Grow All Over The United States., Asclepias Currassavica Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Full sun to Partial Shade. Cover with ¼“ of soil. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. Keep moist until Germination. Blooms all season, deer and rabbit resistant! This monarch attracting milkweed is sutable for growing in all zones of the United States.
An important nectar source for Monarchs and a wide variety of other butterfly species, transplants well, pollinators and hummingbirds.
It takes 2 generations of monarchs to Migrate in each direction Canada to Pacific Grove and Mexico and they need milkweed along their paths. Plant these seeds yourself and Give as Gifts to Help Save the Monarch Butterfly. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Prefers full sun to partial shade and is not extremely temperamental about soil types.
5. Beauty Beyond Belief #ad
Perennial Milkweed Seeds for Monarch Butterfly, Non-GMO, No Fillers, Annual, Monarch Butterfly Rescue Wildflower Seeds Bulk + 8 Bonus Gardening eBooks + Open-Pollinated Wildflower Seed Packet #adBeauty Beyond Belief #ad
- Gardener tested, pollinator approved! All of our wildflower varieties are 100% Pure Seed, They come with complete planting instructions. Attract more monarchs: we know seeds and we know pollinators! Our expertly crafted botanical garden seed mixes contain a wide variety of both perennials and annuals that are specifically designed to attract pollinators.
Attract more Monarchs and Butterflies in general. A trusted source of high quality seeds since 1985.
8 bonus ebooks including gardening education series provides expert guidance for success! TO RECEIVE YOUR E-BOOKS, open-pollinated, Please Check Your Amazon Email Preferences Settings and Make Sure "Do not send me marketing e-mail" is Deselected.
". This wildflower seed Mix will make the perfect Christmas gifts for those gardeners in your life. High quality seeds and expert guidance: experience the quality seed difference. We are committed to providing the highest quality, non-gmo/non-ge seeds to our customers, guaranteed. Compare and see the quality value.
|Brand||Beauty Beyond Belief #ad|
|Manufacturer||BBB Seed #ad|
|Warranty||See Amazon.com Customer Service Warranty|
6. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Food and Host Plant for Monarch Butterflies, Blood Flower Milkweed Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- It takes 2 generations of monarchs to Migrate in each direction Canada to Pacific Grove and Mexico and they need milkweed along their paths. They form chrysilises on the plant for their Metamorphosis.
Monarch butterfly's host for egg laying, feeding, and Hatch and the tiny Catepillars Feed on the Milkweed. Plant these seeds yourself and Give as Gifts to Help Save the Monarch Butterfly. Blood flower or Sunset Flower Milkweed.
7. Seeds2Go #ad
Pack of 100 Seeds by Seeds2Go, Butterfly Milkweed/Monarch Flower Asclepias Tuberosa #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Suitable for zones 3 - 9 Perennial Plant that will Retun Each Year. A 2' to 3' tall native perennial with clusters of bright orange flowers that attract butterflies.
Before planting, Milkweed seeds need to go through a period of cold stratification. Non-gmo - open pollinated - High Germination Rate. Pure live seed, US Native, not introduced alien.
8. Seed-Balls.com #ad
Common Milkweed Seed Balls for Fall Planting Asclepias syriaca 50 #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Not for gardening in flower pots. Scientifically developed process and gentle seed handling. Non-gmo and pesticide free. Monarch host plant.
Sow outdoors in the fall for springtime germination. Provides nutrients and retains moisture for better germination and growth. Effortless and enjoyable perennial gardening for all ages! .
9. Seed Needs #ad
Butterfly Milkweed Seed Packet Duo Asclepias tuberosa Open Pollinated Seeds by Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- This packet measures 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Monarch butterflies will be attracted to these beautiful plants through the Summer months.
Quality milkweed seeds packaged by seed needs. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. This milkweed seed duo contains 2 popular varieties: Butterfly Milkweed & Hello Yellow Milkweed Asclepias tuberosa.
The plants grow to a mature height of roughly 18 to 30 inches tall, producing gorgeous yellow and orange flowers. The plants later wilt, but will return from a deeply established root system. All milkweed seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current, and the following growing season.
10. Seed Needs #ad
Butterfly Milkweed Seeds For Planting Asclepias tuberosa Twin Pack of 100 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Milkweed will attract all sorts of butterflies, including the beloved but near endangered Monarch butterflies. This packet measures 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
All milkweed seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current, and the following growing season.
Butterfly milkweed is categorized as a perennial flowering plant and will return yearly. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Butterfly milkweed will grow to a mature height of roughly 18 to 30 inches tall. Quality milkweed seeds packaged by seed needs.