As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Milkweed Monarch Butterfly Attractant Live Plant, 6" Pot, Red, Orange and Yellow Flowers #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Houseplants can make your home and garden more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
This butterfly attracting 6" potted plant measures 10-18" tall from the bottom of the plastic pot to the top of the leaves; size can vary in season. The milkweed plant is the sole host plant for monarch butterflies and is a great easy care indoor houseplant or outdoor butterfly garden accent.
Milkweed are low maintenance, love direct sunlight and are perfect for sills, countertops, drought tolerant, desks, and tables in your home or garden. This perennial plant will live and bloom in your home or garden for many years with proper care; flowers in summer in both warm and cool climates.
2. Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad
Milkweed Yellow Semi Tropical Live Plant Perennial Butterfly Garden Host Asclepias Starter Size 4 Inch Pot Emerald TM #adEmerald Goddess Gardens #ad
- Plant will average a 6 to 10 inches tall. Tall open growing habit, works great for mixed perennials as backdrop for other plants. Economical starter size plant growing in a 4 inch diameter pot. Tropical.
Attracts Hummingbirds, Butterflies. Recommended for usda zones 8b, 9a, 11 generally root hardy in 8B, 10, Cold Protection Recommended All Zones for the best year round appearance, 9, earliest bloom, and longest life. Bright colored, easy to grow perennial. No bloom or bud on arrival.
|Brand||Emerald Goddess Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Emerald Goddess Gardens TM #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Warranty: Plants are guaranteed to arrive to their destination in good and healthy condition and to be the species and cultivar described in the listing, within recognized industry tolerances. No other extended warranties or guarantees of fitness for any particular purpose, growth and survival beyond safe arrival are expressed or implied. Remedy under this warranty is strictly limited to either replacement or refund of the purchase price, at our discretion. Returns are accepted only in accordance with our store policies and Amazon's Policy For Perishable Returns Please click here to the review the details of our Terms of Sale. Placement of the order constitutes acceptance of these terms.|
3. Green Promise Farms #ad
Orange flowers, 1, Size Container, American Beauties Native Plants, Asclepias tuberosa Butterfly Milkweed Perennial #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- Outstanding, essential monarch butterfly attracting plant! Fragrant flowers attract adults while foliage is an essential food for butterfly larvae. Deer resistant. Also attracts hummingbirds, native songbirds and supports bees.
For best results, plant in usda zone:3-8 - Mature size: 18-30in H x 12-24in W. Colorful bloom and colorful for the Butterflies attracted to the plant. Plant is delivered in a #1 size Container. Perfect for grouping in the landscape. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Food and Host Plant for Monarch Butterflies. Will Grow All Over The United States., Asclepias Currassavica Seeds, Tropical Milkweed #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Prefers full sun to partial shade and is not extremely temperamental about soil types. Cover with ¼“ of soil. Plant these seeds yourself and Give as Gifts to Help Save the Monarch Butterfly.
Full sun to Partial Shade. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. This monarch attracting milkweed is sutable for growing in all zones of the United States. An important nectar source for Monarchs and a wide variety of other butterfly species, transplants well, pollinators and hummingbirds.
It takes 2 generations of monarchs to Migrate in each direction Canada to Pacific Grove and Mexico and they need milkweed along their paths. Keep moist until Germination. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Blooms all season, deer and rabbit resistant! .
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Blood Flower Milkweed Seeds, Food and Host Plant for Monarch Butterflies #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- They form chrysilises on the plant for their Metamorphosis. Plant these seeds yourself and Give as Gifts to Help Save the Monarch Butterfly. It takes 2 generations of monarchs to Migrate in each direction Canada to Pacific Grove and Mexico and they need milkweed along their paths.
Monarch butterfly's host for egg laying, feeding, and Hatch and the tiny Catepillars Feed on the Milkweed. Blood flower or Sunset Flower Milkweed.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Attracts Monarch and Other Butterflies to Your Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds;, and Showy Milkweed, Sow Right Seeds, Milkweed Seed Collection; Varieties Included: Butterfly, Common #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Butterfly garden -- milkweed plants provide perfect host environments for many kinds of butterflies. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. This perennial flower attracts helpful insects to your garden.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Caterpillars grow on the large leaves and the nectar flowers attract the grown butterflies. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Beautiful -- milkweed is a beautiful addition to your garden and is often used as an ornamental garden plant. Pollinator friendly -- the nectar in Milkweed attracts all kinds of bees and butterflies to your garden for better pollination.
7. Bower & Branch #ad
Native Perennial, Fragrant Flowers, Live Plant, atracts Monarch Butterflies, Swamp Milkweed #adBower & Branch #ad
- Cannot ship to ak, nv, MT, pr, hi, or, UT. Gorgeous blooms grow 4-5' tall tall and to 2-3’ wide. Attracting beautiful butterflies and hummingbirds to your garden, yet is also deer resistant! Long-lasting cut flowers to create gorgeous bouquets to bring indoors or share with loved ones.
Bring to life the sunny borders of your garden, plant in patio containers, or wonderful for meadow gardening.
8. Roundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
Common Milkweed, Seed Packet, True Native Seed, Asclepias syriaca #adRoundstone Native Seed LLC #ad
- Number of seed is Pure Live Seed, not bulk. Free shipping. A 3’ to 6’ tall native perennial with globular heads of lavender to rose flowers.
Species us Native, not introduced alien. Seed packet designed for 15 Square Feet of Planting. A late spring and summer flowering plant growing in dry to medium soils and prefers full sun.
9. Grimm's Gardens #ad
Butterfly Milkweed -Native > Asclepias tuberosa >Landscape Ready 1 Gallon Container #adGrimm's Gardens #ad
- Usda planting zone: 3 to 8. We do not ship to california due to department of Ag restrictions on live plants. Mature height: 18 to 24 Inches. Mature width: 12 to 18 Inches. Light requirements: Full Sun.
10. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Wonderful Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds Common Milkweed Seeds; Attract Monarch Butterflies to Your Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Full Instructions for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- If these seed don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. With declining monarch populations in the US, these host plants help provide homes.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Monarch butterfly - common milkweed asclepias syriaca is the only food source for Monarch caterpillars, and grown Monarch butterflies love the plant as well.
The beautiful native produces purple/pink clusters of flowers and is a favorite wildflower among gardeners.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website. Minimum of 400 mg per packet. Milkweed also provides the necessary large leaves for caterpillars and nectar flowers for grown butterflies. Beautiful - common milkweed is a native to most US states. Pollinator friendly -the nectar in Milkweed attracts many butterflies and bees.