As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Sprout House #ad
The Sprout House Assorted Organic Sprouting Seeds Mixes Sample, Pack of 12 #adThe Sprout House #ad
- 1 dozen 12 of our most popular Certified organic Non-GMO sprouting seed Mixes. Quality certified organic Non-GMO Sprouting Seed Mixes from The Sprout House. Small quanitites about 2 ounces of each seed.
Makes a great gift! holly's, bean salad mix, lentils together, wisdom Blend, veggie queen mix, jills mix, TAsty Broccoli, Hi Power Protein Mix, Delaware County Mix, rainbow bean mix, Salad Mix, Clover Mix.
2. Handy Pantry Brand Name #ad
Green Pea for Sprouts, Vegetable Gardening Product Name, Soup, Handy Pantry Brand, 8 Oz, Emergency Food Storage, Cooking, Garden Planting, Certified Organic Dried Green Pea Sprouting Seed #adHandy Pantry Brand Name #ad
- Certified organic by OTCO Sprouting Seeds Key Product Features. Handy pantry brand - perfect for Sprouting, Food Storage, Garden Seed, More. Long shelf Life. 8 oz re-sealable pouch of Dried Green Pea Sprouting Seeds. High germination Rate.
3. Rainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #ad
Turnip & Broccoli Sprouts Seeds | Rainbow Heirloom Seed Co., Superfood Microgreen Seeds Mix | for Microgreens Growing Trays | 1 LB | Heirloom Non GMO Purple Kohlrabi, Radish, Collard #adRainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #ad
- Brought to you by family farmers who have been growing sustainably for generations. This mix is designed for growing MICROGREENS only planted, NOT grown in a jar or sprouter.
1 lb bulk resealable bag. We offer full customer support & will do whatever we can to make sure you’re growing the best sprouts ever! A versatile palette pleaser that packs a nutritional punch! Heirloom sprouting seeds are non gmo certified and sustainably grown.
Stringent lab testing ensures top quality seeds for growing with the highest germination rates. Tasty well-balanced flavor, basic salad mix microgreens seeds. Colorful & delicious mix includes broccoli sprout seeds high sulforaphane, Radish sprout seeds, Purple Kohlrabi, Collard & Turnip. Sustainably grown seeds for planting and growing microgreens.
4. The Sprout House #ad
Lentil, The Sprout House Certified Organic Sprouting Seeds Rainbow Bean Mix Garbanzo, Green Pea, 1 lb #adThe Sprout House #ad
- Rainbow bean mix - contains certified Organic Non-GMO French Lentil, Garbanzo, & Green Peas. Resealable bag – only sprout what you need, the resealable bag will keep your beans and peas fresh. Sprout house organic sprouting seeds – 16 ounces of sprouting beans and peas.
Grow your own organic non-gmo food – use as a salad topper or base, freshen up a sandwich or add to smoothie. Sprouting – seeds, beans and peas can be germinated at home and eaten in a variety of ways. Once you begin the sprouting process, beans and peas are ready to eat in about 2 days.
5. Rainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #ad
Premier & Red Russian Kale Seeds for Sprouting, Kale Trio Sprouting & Microgreen Mix | Contains Blue Curled Scotch, Microgreens & Planting Outdoors | Non GMO Heirloom Seeds | Bulk 1 LB Resealable Bag #adRainbow Heirloom Seed Co. #ad
- Stringent lab testing ensures top quality seeds for sprouting with very high germination rates. Our seeds are grown & packed in the USA.
We offer full customer support & will do whatever we can to make sure you’re growing the best sprouts ever! Kale sprouts are rich in bioactive sulforaphane, a health promoting phytochemical. Three of our favorite kale sprouting seed varieties.
Mild, flavorful & nutrient rich. Contains red russian kale seeds, premier kale & vates blue Curled Scotch Curly Kale Seeds. Brought to you by organic family farmers who have been growing sustainably for generations. Perfect kale seeds for planting, sprouting & growing microgreens.
6. Handy Pantry #ad
Mung Bean, Bean Salad & More, Broccoli, Radish, Buckwheat, Clover, Green Lentil, Sprouting Seed Super Sampler- Organic- 2.5 Lbs of 10 Different Delicious Sprout Seeds: Alfalfa #adHandy Pantry #ad
- Perfect to discover and sample new sprouts. High germination rate - Up to 2 seed substitutions may apply based on seasonality. Ten 4 oz bag sampler: alfalfa, 5 part salad mix, 3 part Salad Mix, clover, Buckwheat, Mung Bean, Green Lentil, Bean Salad Mix, Broccoli & Radish.
Certified organic by OTCO Seeds, and Seed Mixes. Some seeds usable as garden seed broccoli, radish, lentil - Some seeds usable in cooking lentil.
7. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Non-GMO Broccoli Seeds for Sprouting Sprouts Microgreens 10oz of Pure Seed 50000+Seeds. Country Creek LLC. Brand. #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Country creek sprouting seeds – 10 ounces of sprouting seeds. Once you begin the sprouting process, seeds are ready to eat in about 5 days. Non gmo broccoli Sprouting Seeds.
Resealable bag – only sprout what you need, the resealable bag will keep your seeds fresh. Use as a salad topper or base, freshen up a sandwich or add to smoothie. Broccoli sprouting Seeds, Non GMO Healthy Sprouting Seeds.
8. The Sprout House #ad
The Sprout House Certified Organic Non-GMO Sprouting Seeds Alfalfa 1 Pound #adThe Sprout House #ad
- Best grown in sprout Master Tray Sprouter and Easy Sprouter. Easy to grow, very popular seed and mild tasting, too. Contains certified Organic Non-GMO alfalfa seeds.
Authorized sellers of the sprout house seeds are: The Sprout House, Nutribest, Tru Inerita, and Etailz Other companies are NOT Authorized. We believe in quality seeds.
9. The Sprout House #ad
16 Ounces, The Sprout House Certified Organic Non-GMO Sprouting Seeds Broccoli 1 Pound #adThe Sprout House #ad
- Once you begin the sprouting process, seeds are ready to eat in about 5 days. Sprout house organic sprouting seeds – 16 ounces of sprouting seeds. Grow your own organic non-gmo food – use as a salad topper or base, freshen up a sandwich or add to smoothie.
Great for micro greens – seeds can be germinated at home and eaten in a variety of ways. Resealable bag – only sprout what you need, the resealable bag will keep your seeds fresh. Broccoli - contains Certified Organic Non-GMO Broccoli Seeds.
10. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
1 Lbs, Certified Organic, Non-GMO Green Pea Sprout Seeds, Speckled Pea Sprouting Seeds, Sprouts & Microgreens #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Multi-purpose: for micro greens, salad mix, vegetable gardening, and more. Germ time 2-3 days and harvest in 12-16 days. Full of nutrients such as vitamins A and C, very sweet, and phosphorus.
Flavor profile: crunchy, calcium, iron, succulent, and fresh tastes just like peas. Easy to grow: pre-soak for 4 hours. Mountain valley seed company brand: US grown seeds backed with personalized customer service.
Grow in soil. Speckled pea sprouting seeds: pea shoots, usually have very prominent root systems, also known as pea microgreens, which is why it is primarily grown in soil. These tasty organic peas can be sprouted or grown into pea shoots - which are a Mountain Valley Staff favorite. The roots like to burrow and explore the soil while taking hold so the shoots can start "shooting" up.