As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gordon's #ad
32 Ounces, Gordon's Ornamec 170 Grass Herbicide #adGordon's #ad
- Also controls stubborn perennial species like Bermuda grass, quack grass, torpedo grass and Johnson grass. Grass growth stops within 48 hours and death occurs within 1 to 3 weeks.
Reduces risk of ornamental plant injury. Ornamec 170 designed for maintenance of landscape beds. Selectively controls emerged annual grasses - panicums, crabgrass, goosegrass, foxtails and sandbur.
|Manufacturer||PBI GORDON #ad|
2. PBI / Gordon #ad
32 Ounces, Gordon's Ornamec 170 Grass Herbicide #adPBI / Gordon #ad
- Reduces risk of ornamental plant injury. Ornamec 170 is designed for maintenance of landscape beds. Also controls stubborn perennial species like Bermuda grass, quack grass, torpedo grass and Johnson grass.
Grass growth stops within 48 hours and death occurs within 1 to 3 weeks. Selectively controls emerged annual grasses - panicums, goosegrass, crabgrass, foxtails and sandbur.
3. BioAdvanced #ad
Ready-to-Spray, BioAdvanced Bermudagrass Control for Lawns, 32 oz #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Fast treatment: Reduces the need for costly, time-intensive treatments. Restrictions: not for sale in ak, sd, me, vt, ny, ri, MA, fl, pr, nd, NH, la, NJ, HI, mn, & WI. Rainproof protection: Rainproof in 1 hour.
Bermudagrass control: Selectively remove undesirable Bermudagrass weeds, without damaging your lawn. Use on: cool-season grasses such as Fescue, Kentucky Bluegrass and Perennial Ryegrass. Coverage area: treats up to 5, 000 square feet.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
4. Gordon's #ad
1 Quart, Ornamec® Over-The-Top Grass Herbicide, 7781086 #adGordon's #ad
- Active ingredient begins to work within five days. Mix 8 to 10 ounces of product to 1 gallon of water to use in hand or backpack sprayers.
Reduces risk of ornamental plant injury. Death of the grass is generally observed within 2 to 3 weeks. Ornamec over the Top is designed for maintenance of landscape beds.
5. ferti-lome #ad
Fertilome 8 Oz Over The Top Grass Killer, 10434 #adferti-lome #ad
- Stops growth of weed grasses 2 days following application. This selective grass killer is designed to target both annual and perennial grass weeds. See label for application instruction.
The product can be applied to around vegetables, trees, gardens, shrubs and ornamentals safely. Application varies by dimension, application method. This concentrate make 8 Gallons of spray solution.
6. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG5328 Getter, Post Emergence Herbicide for Grass Weeds, 8 oz Packaging may vary #adMonterey #ad
- Grass control - grass getter is a post emergent herbicide for grass weed control over the top of bedding plants, shrubs, ground covers, ornamentals, and vegetables. Spray on - this herbicide can be applied when grassy weeds are actively growing and it works best in sunny warm weather.
Easy to use - before application, simply mix grass getter concentrate with a surfactant oil concentrate and water and spray on to flowerbeds, landscaping or lawns. It can be used through a hose end or tank type feed sprayer according to the directions.
Also controls canadian thistle and other thistle weeds. Monterey pt grass getter. Kills grassy weeds out of flowerbeds. Use for post emergence control. Controls annual grasses as well as hard to control species such as bermuda grass.
Weed killer - this herbicide kills most annual and hard-to-kill Perennial grasses up to 1-foot, Canadian thistle, quack grass, Johnson grass, as well as hard to control species such as crabgrass, Bermuda grass, and other broadleaf thistle weeds. Selective formula - this systematic selective herbicide kills unwanted and unsightly weedy grass vegetation without injuring desirable plants in your lawn or garden.
7. BioAdvanced #ad
Concentrate, 40-Ounce, BIOADVANCED 704140 All-in-One Lawn Weed And Crabgrass Killer Garden Herbicide #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Rainproof protection: systemic rainproof in 1 hour. All-in-one formula: bioadvanced's all-in-one formula kills listed lawn weeds and crabgrass without harming the lawn.
40 oz bonus concentrate treats 6, 250 Sq Ft. Weed killer: kills over 200 listed broadleaf weeds like dandelion and clover PLUS crabgrass. Root killer: kills even the toughest weeds to the root. Allows for hose-end sprayer application.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
8. Bonide #ad
With Poast Plus, 7458 Grass Beater, 8-oz., Quantity 1 #adBonide #ad
- Be sure to use this product at least 30 days from harvest and follow the directions on the label. Vegetable gardens and flower beds - this selective weed eliminator is great for use on vegetable gardens, ground covers, shrubs, flower beds, and trees.
Selective systemic killer - Without harming desirable plants, Grass Beater takes out grassy weeds that have overtaken your lawn or garden.
Post-emergence herbicide - this is a selective, lawns, ornamentals, broad-spectrum product for control of annual and perennial grass weeds in turf, and non-crop sites listed in the label.
Just add to water - this concentrate is easy to use. All you need to do is add it to water and apply the product as described on the label. Effective results - once it has been properly applied, Bonide Grass Beater will control unwanted grass weeds throughout your garden. This is a great product that will provide effective and lasting results.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
9. Fusilade #ad
White, Fusilade Selective Herbicide II 73215 #adFusilade #ad
- Product code: 6278 fusilade II Turf and Ornamental Herbicide. Per gal. Available in a Quart. Ft. 075 ozs. Of water covers approximately 1000 sq. Type: post-emergent. Note fusalide II should be used with a nonionic surfactant.
10. Hi-Yield #ad
Hi-Yield 35261 Triclopyr Ester 8oz #adHi-Yield #ad
- Do not apply to bahiagrass, bermudagrass, Centipedegrass, Bentgrass, St. The 8 oz bottle of liquid concentrate is also used as a Bluegrass suppressor. Application varies by dimension and grass type.
Augustine, or Zoysiagrass. Controls actively growing annual and perennial broadleaf weeds such as Oxalis and Wild Violet. Can be used on perennial bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, and tall fescue ornamental turf. See label for application instruction.