As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Northwest Wildflower Seed Mix, 1 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- Company. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Height: 30 - 36 inch mix, annuals and perennials. Bloom color: Mix. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Sowing rate: 1 - 2 pounds per 5, 000 Usda zones: 4 - 9.
2. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Non GMO Bulk Pacific Northwest Wildflower Seed Mix 25 Species of Wildflower Seeds 1/4 Lb #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- Non-gmo bulk pacific northwest Wildflower Seed Mix 25 Species of Wildflower Seeds. 60% annual, 40% perennial species; 100% Pure Seed, No Fillers. A classic and easy to grow wildflower mix! Prefers full sun exposure; Specially formulated for the Pacific Northwest.
Non gmo, heirloom, Open Pollinated. Growing practices: no pesticides No Herbicides No Fungicides No Synthetic Fertilizers. Fortified with mycorrhizae, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Superior, Organic Growing!.
3. Wildflower Company #ad
Washington Wildflower Seed Mix, A Beautiful Collection of Twelve annuals and perennials., Over 40,000 Premium Seeds #adWildflower Company #ad
- Easy to grow! covers 350 Square Feet. Includes inert material to aid in seed distribution. Includes complete Planting Instructions. Seeds best planted within two years. Guaranteed to grow in all climates - Plant in the Spring, Summer or Fall.
Approximate height 6. 75 width 3. 25 depth 2. 5 inches, handmade in the USA. Blooms throughout Spring and Summer. Washington seed collection includes the paintbrush, Lupine, Foxglove, Penstemon, Tidy Tips, gilia, Columbine, Farewell-to-Spring, Poppy, forget-Me-Not, Aster, and Shooting Star.
4. Homesteader Hobbies #ad
Oregon Wildflower Seed Mix, 4 Ounces #adHomesteader Hobbies #ad
- Absolutely no filler. Native flower seeds for the Northwest region. Approximately 100, 000+ seeds that covers over 1, 000 square feet. Over 18 flower species! 90% Plus Germination. Five-spot, yellow lupine, mountain phlox, bird's eyes, baby blue-eyes, tidy tips, globe gilia, Shasta Daisy, California Poppy, Siberian Wallflower, Blue Flax, lance-leaved coreopsis, Russell Lupine, scarlet flax, chinese houses, clarkia, sweet Alyssum, godetia, Corn Poppy & Black-Eyed Susan.
Oregon wildflower Seed Mix, 4 Ounces.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Mountain Wildflower Seed Mix, 5 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- Seeding rate: 6 - 12 pounds per acre or 1 - 2 pounds per 5, 000 square feet. Annuals and perennials. No other company on this listing is selling our seed.
Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Contains almost 20 various wildflower seeds. Very hardy, for high elevations in az, co, NM, mt, nv, ut, ca, wa, ID, or, and WY. Company.
6. Nature's Seed #ad
1000 sq. ft., Nature's Seed Northwest Wildflower Blend #adNature's Seed #ad
- This mix is designed to be adaptable to a wide range of conditions within the geographic region. Adapted native plant authenticity in your landscape. Great lakes/new England region.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
1 Oz., Annuals and Perennials, Northwest Pacific Wildflower Seed Mix #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Sow on bare ground. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985,. If possible, plant Before Rainy Season or Water Until Germination.
Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. 60% annuals and 40% Perennials - 1 Ounce. Pacific northwest seed Mix has 25 Varieties Designed Specifically for this Region. Grows in all zones.
8. Naturegreen Park #ad
2,000 Wildflower Seed Mix Pacific Northwest Wildflower, NP, Flwer Veggy Decoration for Your Garden #adNaturegreen Park #ad
- Please read description below carefully. Np - 2, 000 wildflower seed mix pacific Northwest Wildflower - Flwer Veggy Decoration For Your Garden.
9. hua xian zi #ad
100% Perennial Wild Flower Seed Mix Annual Meadow Plants Attracts Bees & Butterfly 200g=200000+ Pure Wildflower Seeds Mix #adhua xian zi #ad
- Extended bloom time more than 4 weeks great for mass plantings Multiplies / Naturalizes Rake well to make a seed bed, mix the seed with 9 parts dry sand and sow evenly. Low maintenance good for cut flowers Sow in spring or autumn in a sunny weed free site, preferably of low fertility, don't use fertiliser.
Lightly rake in and firm the soil with the feet or a roller. Zones3 - 10 an easy to grow mixture providing an abundance of attractive wild flowers to add colour, grace and interest to the garden.
Ideal regions：northeast southeast midwest west Southwest Pacific Northwest Suitable for the flower border or wild area they are also valuable for the butterflies, bees, seed eating birds and insects they will attract. Advantages：easy to grow attract butterflies Attract Birds Bee Friendly Some plants will flower in the first summer, the rest in spring, summer or autumn the next year.
10. Jocadew #ad
Wildflower Pacific Northwest Mix Seeds jocad 1oz+ Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- Wildflower pacific Northwest Mix Seeds jocad 1oz+ Seeds. 5. 0% blanketflower | 11. 0% annual baby’s breath | 11. 0% candytuft | 1. 0% spurred Snapdragon | 5.
0% blue Flax. Wildflower seed mixture includes: 1. 5% columbine - aquilegia caerule | 5. 0% cornflower - Centaurea cyanus | 8. 0% siberian wallflower - Cheiranthus allionii | 3.
0% shasta daisy - Chrysanthemum maximum. 1. 0% dwarf godetia | 1. 0% clarkia | 5. 0% chinese houses | 5. 0% lance-leaved coreopsis | 1. 0% plains Coreopsis | 3. 0% sweet william Pinks | 5. 0% california Poppy. 8. 0% scarlet flax | 5. 0% russell lupine | 7. 0% baby blue eyes | 1. 0% globe gilia | 2. 0% corn poppy | 0