As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. xGarden #ad
Use for Germination or Seedlings, Biodegradable Compostable Nursery Pots for Vegetables or Herbs, xGarden 100 Pack 2.35" Square Plant & Seed Starter Peat Pots #adxGarden #ad
- Excellent alternative to plastic nursery pots. Xgarden brand - buy from a brand you know and trust - xGarden products are exclusively distributed by Bywater Shop.
100% biodegradable and compostable. Great for flowers, herbs, or vegetables. Bottom of pot is 1. 25" on each side. Perfect for starting any plant or seedling. 100 pack 2. 35" square xgarden peat pot.
They will disintegrate and break down over time when planted in soil. These pots are made from recycled paper pulp and are eco-friendly. Each pot is 2. 35" on each side and 2. 17" tall 6cm by 5. 5 cm. Peat pots are breathable, and absorb water, promote aeration, extending the life of your plants between watering.
2. VIVOSUN #ad
VIVOSUN 5-Pack 5 Gallon Grow Bags Heavy Duty 300G Thickened Nonwoven Plant Fabric Pots with Handles #adVIVOSUN #ad
- Portable bags: heavy-duty handles and rugged material mean you can move bags full of soil and plants with ease. Great drainage: nonwoven fabric means the pots do not retain excess water, allowing your roots to breathe for healthier, more vigorous growth.
Use it for years: grow bags prevent circling root structure; Combined with pruning and trimming roots, these bags can be used and reused for years.
Sturdy fabric material: made of 300g of thickened nonwoven fabric, these pots are moderately permeable, and BPA-free. Durable, reinforced handles: while the competition uses flimsy handles that are merely strips of the same fabric the pot is made from, we use serger stitches to sew handles onto the pot so they can support a full bag of soil.
3. Garden Depot #ad
Biodegradable Peat Pots Set 10-piece #adGarden Depot #ad
- 100% biodegradable & eco - friendly 3 inch Garden Pots - made from eco-friendly biodegradable recycled pulp. Peat pots can be planted directly in the Ground - reducing risk of common replanting root injuries to seedlings.
Works very well with allowing absorption and breathability. Multi purpose Seed Starter Capabilities.
|Brand||Garden Depot #ad|
|Manufacturer||Kole Import #ad|
4. Jiffy #ad
6 Pack, Jiffy-PotsOrganic Seed Starting 4" Biodegradable Peat Pots #adJiffy #ad
- Peat is responsibly sourced from Canadian Sphagnum Peat. Start your seeds or pot up your seedlings in these 4" biodegradable Jiffy-Pots. You will receive six 6 four inch diameter peat pots.
Organic and omri listed, these pots can be transplanted into the ground right along with the plant it holds in order to reduce transplant shock and keep plant roots happy.
5. homenote #ad
HOMENOTE Peat Pots, 120 Pcs 3.15 Inch Seed Starting Pots with Drainage Holes Round Nursery Pot, Biodegradable Plants Pots with Bonus 20 Plant Labels #adhomenote #ad
- Homenote peat pots 3. 15 inch offering superior drainage and moisture retention, ensure the health of plants. Widely used: with a 3. 15 inch diameter, these organic garden pots are perfectly sized for starting flowers vegetable saplings like tomatoes and cucumbers.
Easy to separate and take out: homenote uses a new process to make peat pots for seedlings with a textured surface, which will not stick together like other seeding pots on the market, and can be easily separated by turning it gently during use.
Compostable seed cups that can be planted right into the field, or next-larger container, garden, simplifying transplanting and eliminating root shock. Get your dream garden started: the package includes 120 pack of seed starter pots and bonus 20 pack of plant labels.
100% biodegradable: planter nursery pots are molded using recycled pulp and binding agents. Seeding pots with drainage holes: pulp pots will not absorb water from the soil, so using these requires more water, but waterlogged soil is bad for seed. They breathe like clay, providing an optimal environment for root systems and biodegrade quickly when planted or worked into the soil.
6. GROWNEER #ad
Biodegradable Herb Seed Starter Pots Kits, 60 Packs 3 Inch Peat Pots Plant Starters for Seedling with 15 Pcs Plant Labels, Garden Germination Nursery Pot #adGROWNEER #ad
- 100% biodegradable -- once the seeds sprout, just transplant the whole pots directly into the ground or larger plant pots. Simply place your seeds into the seedling transplant pot.
No holes in the bottom. Comes with 15 pcs plant labels, and you can use them to mark the seeds in your peat pots. Widely used -- these organic peat seedling pots are perfect for starting flowers, herbs, and vegetable saplings like tomatoes and cucumbers.
These will break down in the soil in the end, environmentally friendly. Each pot measures 3 inch in diameter. Prevent transplant shock -- by becoming one with the root ball and promoting aeration, these amazing peat pots are great to transplant plants and avoid root shocking. Seed starter kit -- pack of 60 peat pots. Start indoor garden -- starting an indoor garden is easy with our bulk pack of organic peat pots.
7. Cosweet #ad
100pcs 3 Inches Square Peat Pots for Seedlings- Plant Seed Starter Peat Pots Germination Seedling Trays with Bonus 100pcs Plant Markers Biodegradable Eco-Friendly for Vegetable Seed Germination #adCosweet #ad
- Package include: there are 100 pcs biodegradable square peat pots included in each package, in addition you will receive another 100 pcs white lables for you to record the seeds' name and growth date. Size: size of each seedling tray is about 3" x 3" x 3" length, width, height, the size is a suitable to be the seed starter container during the plant season.
Less environment requirement: these seeds starter peat pots have reduce the environment requirement for seed germination, plant germination cannot only be done outdoors. These peat pots are perfect for starting flowers, vegetables like tomatoes, besides, cucumbers and some herbs plants.
You can transplant the peat pot into the ground directly, and each plant label is about 2" x 04", it will eventually decomposed among the soil, effectively prevents plant roots from being damaged during transplantation. Applicable occasion: after the plants germinate, they can be used as home decoration green plants to make the home look more natural and the air fresher; or you own a nursery and just need a cost-effective seed germination container.
Even the temperature is low, you can let the seeds germinate indoors to prepare for the coming planting season. Material: these seeds starter peat pots are made of biodegradable paper pulp with good air permeability, the peat material can absorb water automatically and not easy to fall apart, eco-friendly and very safe to use, avoiding mold and making the seeds germinate healthily and quickly.
8. ZOUTOG #ad
ZOUTOG 100 Pack Round Plant Starter Pots Seedling Trays, Bonus 100 Plant Labels, 3'' Peat Pots #adZOUTOG #ad
- Pots dimensions: each is 3 inches tall and 3 inches in diameter. Seed starter tray: these pots are the ideal choice for indoors seed starting as well! They can help minimize transplant shock, cucumbers, such as melons, so they're especially good for plants that don't like to have their roots disturbed, squash and nasturtiums.
These nursery pots are perfect sized for starting flowers, succulents, vegetable seedlings and other plant seeds.
Prevent transplant shock: No transplant shock since there's no need to transfer plants after starting. Easy to use: seeds can be cultured indoors and outdoors, Just grow your seedlings, and then plant them in your yard or garden without removing them from the pots.
Write on them with a pencil or a marker, and cleaned with household cleaner. Made to last, they are strong and durable. 4'' plant labels: can spot them against the dark soil and they can be easily read.
9. Vumdua #ad
100 Pcs Planting Pots & 100 Pcs Plastic Plant Markers, Vumdua 3" Peat Pots with Plant Label, Fruits, Biodegradable Seed Starter Kit for Vegetables, Herbs, Flowers #adVumdua #ad
- Be friendly for natural: the biodegradable peat pot will break down in the soil over time and allow the plants to fully grow, which is friendly to the soil and nature. Please keep the peat pot dry because being wet will rupture.
The plant labels of the waterproof & durable without hurting the plant: Made of PVC material ensures the plant labels waterproof, reusable, durable without hurting the plant. Perfect for seeds, saplings & starters: the 3-inch peat pots are perfect for herbs, starting flowers, and vegetable saplings.
Easily transplant without shocking: using the breathable & biodegradable peat pot to keep the plant healthy, prevent transplant shock and harm, and encourage roots strong.
You can mark something on them to remind what is it. The design of pot with holes at the bottom lets the plant root grow healthy: The pot of four holes in the bottom makes it easier for the plant root system to absorb nutrients from the soil and keep it healthy and strong. Using it to enjoy planting and build the dream flower garden or vegetable garden.
10. General Hydroponics #ad
50 Plugs, General Hydroponics Rapid Rooter Plant Starters #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Rapid rooter plugs are fortified with general hydroponic micronutrients for abundant root growth. The optimal air-to-water ratio within the plug matrix results in explosive early root growth.
50 plugs per bag, bags sold individually. Use rapid rooter for robust early rooting that supports explosive plant growth. Measures 10-1/2-inch length by 12-inch width by 3-1/2-inch height.