As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Espoma #ad
Espoma PR8 8-Quart Organic Perlite #adEspoma #ad
- Perlite. Helps loosen heavy soils and prevent compaction. Aerates soil and promotes root growth. 8 quart. 100-percent all natural perlite for organic gardening.
2. NA #ad
And Growth, Horticultural Perlite 2 Quart Bag, All Natural Soil Additive for Indoor & Outdoor Plants, Aeration, Improves Drainage #adNA #ad
- Exceptional drainage properties when added to potting soil Perlite can greatly improve the drainage quality of your soil, decreasing the risk of over-watering and root disease.
Improve soil aeration the porous nature of perlite reduces soil compaction and improves the aeration of your potting soil allowing excess water to drain properly. Exceptional growing medium mix with potting soil to improve your plant growth.
Give your roots room to grow the surface area of Perlite allows for roots to expand appropriately within potting soil, allowing for optimal growth. Packaged in a resealable bag. Perlite granule sizes range from medium coarse to fine dust particles. 2qt size bag perfect for adding to potting soil for 5-6 small or 2-4 medium plants.
3. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Organic Perlite by Perfect Plants — 1qt. Natural Soil Additive for Indoor & Outdoor Container Plants — Enhanced Drainage for Optimal Growth #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Best growing medium for plants grown in containers — Mix With Potting Mix For Best Results. Root accessibility — surface area of perlite Pieces Creates Space for Roots to Expand.
Improved aeration of soil — porosity of Perlite Prevents Soil From Compacting. Drainage management — improved drainage for Potted Plants Grown Indoors and Outdoors. Lightweight — highly durable but does Not Weigh Down Roots, Does Not Decompose.
4. Miracle-Gro #ad
6 Qt, 2 Pack, Miracle-Gro VB300517 Indoor Potting Mix #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- For use in containers. Blended for a wide variety of container plants. Contains coconut coir, which holds and releases water and helps soil easily re-wet. Feeds up to 6 months. Designed to be less prone to gnats contains no compost or bark, which are known to shelter fungus gnats.
|Manufacturer||Miracle Gro #ad|
5. Dmarketline #ad
Enhanced Drainage for Best Growing 1 Qt, Natural Organic Perlite #adDmarketline #ad
- Increases water holding capacity and aeration of the medium for potted plants. Perlite is light weight and sterile and has app. Perlite is great as a seed starter medium and for plants with fine root systems.
Perlite increased the water holding capacity of medium. Neutral PH. Perlite is widely used as the medium of choice for soil less gardens and hydroponics.
6. Mother Earth Products #ad
For Indoor and Outdoor Container Gardens, 50 Liter, Provides Strong Aeration & Drainage, Resists Compaction, 70% Coconut Coir, Mother Earth Coco Plus Perlite Mix #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Achieve better aeration and drainage with a mix that incorporates 70% of the finest coconut coir and 30% perlite. Coconut coir resists compaction and last longer in a container vs traditional growing media.
Mother earth coco + perlite is a great alternative to potting soil as it enables gardeners to aggressively feed and not worry about over-watering. Use mother earth coco + Perlite with indoor and outdoor container gardens. Plant directly in Mother Earth Coco + Perlite.
7. Hoffman #ad
18 Quarts, Hoffman 16504 Horticultural Perlite #adHoffman #ad
- Horticultural perlite. Blend with peat moss and perlite for custom soilless mix. Lightweight soil conditioner, loosens clay soil, reduces caking, improves drainage and aeration. Natural materials won't upset soil ph.
8. Miracle-Gro #ad
Designed to Be Less Prone to Gnats, Perlite Soil for Indoor Gardening, Miracle-Gro Houseplant Potting Mix: Fertilized, 4 qt. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- A single 4-qt bag fills an 8-inch container; for even more spectacular results, start regular feedings with Miracle-Gro Plant Food 30 days after planting.
Growing indoors is easy under the right conditions; Miracle-Gro Houseplant Potting Mix combines key elements plants need to thrive. Recommended for growing beautiful indoor houseplant varieties like Pothos, Philodendron, Montsera, Spider Plants, English Ivy and more.
Certified by the mulch & Soil Council as a quality product in compliance with industry standards. This indoor plant soil is less prone to gnats, thanks to the combination of perlite, sphagnum and peat moss that's just right.
9. Baby Violets #ad
Spider Plants etc.from Baby Violets, Crotons, Peace Lily, Peat Moss & Perlite All Purpose Indoor Houseplant Potting Soil Mix 3 Cups / 1 Quart- Ivy #adBaby Violets #ad
- Soil is packed in a resealable clear poly zip bag. Then use the soil to re-pot your plant. Soil can be stored in the bag as long as its kept dry. 3 cups / 1 quart of indoor houseplant potting soil mix. This is a lightweight, compressed or compacted. Please note, based upon plant stem size and root size.
Soil contains 50% peat moss & 50% perlite. This can be used for peace lily, pothos, english ivy, croton, spider plants, monstera, umbrella plants etc. Custom blend soil from baby violets prepared in maryland, usa.
To use this mix, mix 1 cup soil with 2 cups water and blend with fingers and mix till soil is no longer dry and moist. The perlite super coarse, airy soil mix. The soil amount will fill an unsealed sandwich sized ziploc bag all the way to the top heaped or a sealed 1 quart size ziploc bag to the top.
There are no extra additives to this potting mix and no fertilizers. Do not re-pot the plant with dry soil, make sure to wet the soil completely, first moisten the soil mix in a separate container/tray and then use moist soil to re-pot the plant. Not dense, provides extra drainage and is chemically inert and sterile. One bag of soil can fill, this is an estimate and the amount may vary slightly, 10 2" pots or 5 3" pots or 2 4" pots.
10. Mother Earth Products #ad
Mother Earth Perlite #3, 4 cu. ft. #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Mother earth perlite #4 is one of the largest perlite on the market with a size of 1" while Mother Earth Perlite #3 measures around 1/2". Adds porosity to soil and soilless mixes.
Mother earth perlite is an odorless growing media with a neutral pH of 7. 0 . Features naturally occurring siliceous rock that expands up to 20 times its original volume when heated to 1600° F. Mother earth Perlite has numerous hydroponic applications.