As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Green Promise Farms #ad
Size Container, purple flowers with white eye, Phlox Volcano Purple w/ White Eye Garden Phlox Perennial, 1, Volcano Phlox #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- Country of Origin: United States. Enjoy this perfect plant and its pleasant, Sweet Smell In A Deco Pot On Your Patio Or Deck. For best results, plant in usda zone:4-8 - mature Size: 18-24In H X 12-15In W.
Plant is delivered in a #1 size container; it is fully Rooted In The Soil And Can Be Planted Immediately Upon Arrival, Weather Permitting.
2. American Beauties Native Plants #ad
Blue Flowers, American Beauties Native Plants divaricata Moon' Woodland Phlox Perennial, 1-Size Container #adAmerican Beauties Native Plants #ad
- Hummingbirds are attracted to this plant's spring nectar. Plant is delivered in a #1 size container. Easy to grow, tolerant of moist soils and is even showy in a mixed garden container for a deck of patio.
This plant is outstanding when grouped to form a groundcover, especially in partial to mostly shaded areas. For best results, plant in usda zone: 4-8 - mature size: 10-12in H x 12-15in W.
Ground dwelling native songbirds use this plant for cover. Shiny green foliage covers long, violet-blue flowers that are a huge early nectar source for Native insects, trailing stems that come to life in April and may with tons of fragrant, pollinators and butterflies. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Deer resistant.
3. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Pure White Flowers, Perennial Farm Marketplace Phlox subulata 'Amazing Grace' Moss Pinks Perennial, 1 Quart #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- Treadwell plants you can walk on. 4-6” tall evergreen foliage will spread throughout the summer, more rapidly if plants are trimmed after blooming. Full sun, part shade, attracts Hummingbirds, Native Cultivar.
Please do not order if you live in one of these usda restricted states: ak, CO, oR, NV, CA, UT, ID, AZ, MT, WA AND HI. Hardy in usda Zones 3-8. Plant 18" apart. If shipped between November 1st and March 1st, plant may be dormant and trimmed.
When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage. A mass of flowers with pure white petals and a reddish-pink eye cover the dark green needle-like foliage in mid to late spring. Great choice for the well-drained rock garden. Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting.
4. RDR Seeds #ad
Wild Thyme, Ground Cover Thyme, Thymus Serpyllum, 1,000 Creeping Thyme Seeds, Breckland Thyme #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Grows 3-8" tall and produces small lavender colored flowers. Press groups of about 5 seeds lightly into soil surface do not cover with soil 6-12" apart when soil reaches 70 degrees and the threat of frost has passed.
Creeping thyme provides excellent ground cover and tolerates light foot traffic in place of a traditional lawn. These seeds are extremely small, which can provide impressive coverage if used sparingly, almost 3 million seeds per pound, or easy planting if casually sprinkled.
Attracts butterflies to your lawn. It also replaces standard thyme in the kitchen. When walked on creeping Thyme produces a fragrant smell ranging from herbal to lemon. Please provide your seeds the attention they need as dry soil can cause germination to fail. Keep soil lightly moist until germination which can be slow and take up to 4 weeks.
|Brand||RDR Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||RDR Seeds #ad|
5. Outsidepride #ad
500 Seeds, Outsidepride Dahlia Dandy Flower Seed Plant Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- These flower seeds will grow to approximately 24 inches in height. There are many shades of red, yellow, orange and white all with matching or contrasting inner collars of quilled petals.
This dahlia mix will brighten up any flower garden in USDA Zones 3 - 10 Dahlia dandy mix is an annual flower mix with eye popping colors. Sow 2 - 3 seeds per flowering plant you want in your garden.
6. SVI #ad
Natural growth for home garden 8, 100pcs/bag Creeping Thyme Seeds or Blue Rock Cress Seeds Perennial Ground cover flower #adSVI #ad
- Applicable constellation: Virgo Flowerpot: Excluded Classification: Novel Plant. Please check the Delivery Time Before Making Purchases. Brand name: panago Product Type: Bonsai Style: Perennial.
It usually takes around 1-4 weeks time to deliver after Item has been Dispatched. Package size: 20cm x 10cm x 10cm 7. 87in x 3. 94in x 3. 94in. Unit type: lot 100 pieces/lot package weight: 002kg 004lb.
7. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Marde Ross & Company 8000+ Creeping Thyme Seeds, Perennial Herb for Landscaping #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Direct sow seeds outdoors between may and august when temperatures are consistently in the high 60s or above. When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil.
Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985. Creeping thyme is a popular and adaptive dwarf groundcover that is popular for landscape designs. Creeping thyme is a perennial herb which will over-winter well in zones 4-9.
Fall plantings should be avoided to protect against freeze damage. Used often as borders on flower beds and in between pavers on walkways, this is a ground cover that can handle moderate foot traffic. Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates. Division of established plantings can be done in March and April.
8. alphauction #ad
NEW!! 30+ FRAGRANT VIOLET PHLOX FLOWER SEEDS / SHADE PERENNIAL #adalphauction #ad
- New!! 30+ fragrant violet phlox flower seeds / shade perennial. Comes back year after year. Will grow 18 inches tall. Hardy giant heads with blossoms that stay beautiful right thru summer's heat. Zones 3-10 Likes shade or partial sun.
30+ seeds! . This easy to grow plant has large captivating bundles of blooms that are violet. And the loveliest fragrance. Can be started indoors in winter to be transplanted outdoor in spring. Or can be sown directly into the ground in spring, summer or fall.
9. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Blue Phlox Ground Cover Plant Flower Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- This spreading and creeping phlox only reaches 10 inches tall. Sow 3 to 4 of these non gmo, heirloom seeds per garden plant you desire. Blue phlox makes an excellent annual ground cover plant in USDA Zones 3 - 10 Grow phlox in beds, at the front of borders, and intermix them with other flowers in informal plantings and cottage gardens.
The genus phlox itself is a fascinating one that grows from relatively high altitudes in the mountains to the low lands in the prairies and the plains. They are wonderful container plants and maintain well in water when cut.
10. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Flower Phlox Cherry Caramel 1928 Multi 100 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Blooms in 50-65 days. Germination rate about 60% or better. Long stems make it highly desirable as a cut flower or border plant. Colorful antique look. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.