As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Remote Electric Start, 4500 Peak Watts & 3700 Rated Watts, Gas & Propane Powered, Westinghouse iGen4500DF Super Quiet Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator, RV Ready 30A Outlet, Parallel Capable #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- 4500 peak watts and 3700 rated watts at less than 3% thd – telescoping handle – Gas or Propane Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start. 4 gallon gas tank – features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency.
Engine type: 4 stroke. Extremely quiet, extremely fuel efficient: as low as 52 dba noise output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3. Led data center: rotating digital display Shows Fuel Level, Power Output, Voltage Output, Remaining Run Time, and Lifetime Hours.
Features a 5–20r 120v duplex household outlet, an rv-ready tt-30r 30 amp outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials.
All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network.
2. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 200961 2500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator, Ultralight #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Quiet operation: with an ultra-quiet 53 dba from 23 feet, enjoy 2500 starting watts, 1850 running watts and up to 11.
5 hours run time on gasoline, and 1665 running watts and up to 34 hours on propane. Gfci outlets : No. Parallel ready: the optional, sold-separately clip-on parallel kit enables this inverter to connect with another 2500-watt Champion inverter to double your output power.
Clean power: includes two covered 120v 20a household outlets with clean electricity less than 3% THD, a 12V automotive-style outlet, plus a handy dual port USB adapter. Dual fuel: operate your 2500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus at only 39 pounds, this inverter is one of the lightest 2500-watt inverters in the industry.
3. DuroMax #ad
DuroMax XP9000iH 9000-Watt 459cc Dual Fuel Digital Inverter Hybrid Portable Generator, Blue #adDuroMax #ad
- Power on the go – with 9, jobsite use, 000 peak watts and 7, this generator is perfect for emergency home power, 600 running watts, or camping with your RV.
Remote start – Start the generator conveniently with the remote control. Dual fuel technology – this generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
Automatic transfer switch ready – Equipped with an ATS outlet making it easy to connect to a compatible Automatic Transfer Switch. Inverter technology – Provides clean, stable power for sensitive electronics including televisions and computers.
|Warranty||3-Year Limited Factory Warranty|
4. maXpeedingrods #ad
Co Alarm, for Home Camping Jobsites Woodwork, maXpeedingrods 3500W Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator,Electric Start,RV Ready,EPA Compliant #admaXpeedingrods #ad
- It will run for approximately 11hGas or 24hLPG @25% load. Multipurpose power supply dual fuel design runs on both gasoline 3500 surge watts, 3200 rated watts and propane 3100 surge watts, 2800 rated watts. Approximately 6. 5hgas or 13. 5hlpg at 50% load.
Brand warranty we offer a one year warranty for all factory-caused problems, long-termtechnical support, and replacement service for some parts. At this noise level, there is little to no disturbance for users and people nearby.
Extra-long run time while using eco mode you can extend your run times. Maxpeedingrods has longbeen committed to providing customers with a better automotive and outdoor living experience. Low noise 4-stroke 145cc ohv, air-cooled engine provides extremely quiet operation 62 dBA at quarter load, 22 feet, which is almost equal to the sound made during normal conversation or a running dishwasher.
Easily runs a small house lighting system or an RV’s 15k air conditioning unit or other equipment like the refrigerator and more needs. Easy startprovides two start modes to choose from electric start and recoil start, quick start technology ensures that the machine is ready to work within seconds.
5. Pulsar #ad
PG2200BiS, Pulsar 2,200W Portable Dual Fuel Quiet Inverter Generator with USB Outlet & Parallel Capability, CARB Compliant #adPulsar #ad
- Includes: propane hose, 10w30 oil bottle 350ML, Spark Plug Wrench, & Funnel.8 hour run-time on single tank of gas/ 75 minute run-time on 1 pound LPG tank @ 1/2 load.
Csa, epa, carb compliant & Backed by a 1 year limited. Recoil start & low oil indicator with low oil shutdown. 2 120v 15a ac outlets, 1 5v integrated USB outlet, parallel sockets. Inverter technology With parallel capability & super quiet operation 60Db.
80cc, 4-stroke, ohv, single cylinder, 3Hp, air cooled Engine. Compact carrying case design with 1. 18 gallon fuel tank. 2, 000 peak watts/ 1, 200 peak watts/ 1, 800 rated watts gas & 2, 600 Rated watts LPG. Stable sine wave to use with sensitive electronic equipment & dual fuel capability gas or LPG.
|Manufacturer||Pulsar Products #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited|
6. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion 8000-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Electric start – power up the 459cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch, battery included. Champion support – includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Dual fuel – operate your 8000-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 1. 2-quarts of oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
Intelligauge – keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. Powerful – at 10, 000 starting watts and 8000 running watts on gasoline and 9025 starting watts and 7250 running watts on propane, trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads.
7. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 200988 4500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator, Electric Start & Parallel Kit for Linking Two 2800-Watt or Higher Inverter Generators #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Product 2: additional outlets – 120v 50a rv 14-50r and 120v 30a locking outlets L5-30R, plus 30-amp and 50-amp circuit breakers to prevent overloads. Product 1: clean power: rv ready with a 120v 30a rv, plus two 120v 20a household outlets with clean electricity less than 3% THD and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter.
Product 2: rv ready – equipped with a standard 50A RV outlet. Product 1: dual fuel: operate your 4500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil 10w-30 oil included and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
Product 2: toolless installation – Seamlessly integrates two 2800-watt or higher inverters with a quick clip-on connection.
Product 1: quiet operation: 61 dba is perfect for rvs, your next project or backup power for your home, tailgating, featuring 4500 starting watts and 3500 running watts with up to 14 hours run time on gasoline. Product 1: electric start: battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot. Product 2: increased output – connecting two generators gives you enough power to start and run two 15, 000 BTU RV air conditioners.
8. AIVOLT #ad
Super Quiet Gas or Propane Powered Home Back Up Remote/Electric Start Inverter Generator ATS Ready, 50 State Approved, AIVOLT 10000 Watts Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator #adAIVOLT #ad
- The selector switch on the control panel allows for easy changes between fuels even while the generator is still running. Plenty of power - this whole house quiet inverter generator with 10000 starting watts and 8000 running watts gasoline, 459cc 100% copper windings engine can effectively extend the life of your generator. Dual fuel - the capability allows you to operate this portable generator on either gasoline or propane.
Co sensor - this aivolt whole house generator equipped with CO alert technology which can help protect both you and your family by automatically turning off the generator if an unsafe carbon monoxide level is detected. What's include - this silent remote start generator will come with two remote controllers, a dual 2.
4a usb adapter, an lpg hose with regulator, a battery charger, an oil funnel, and tool kits. Multi outlets - this home support generator features 4 gfci 120v 20a standard household outlet 5-20r, 1 120V/240V 30A twist lock outlet L14-30R, and a 12V DC automotive-style outlet with a dual USB outlet adapter.
Super quiet technology - as low as 61 dba noise with 25% loading at 23 feet distance, perfect for whole home power, camping, rv, jobsite use, storm or emergency power outage. Ats outlet makes it easy to connect to a compatible Automatic Transfer Switch. All the outlets are covered to protect them from the elements. Complies with emissions standards - this aivolt quiet inverter generator meets the requirements of ANSI/PGMA G300-2018 and approved by the EPA Environmental Protection Agency and CARB California Air Resources Board and follows strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
9. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
Remote Electric Start, Gas and Propane Powered, Westinghouse WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Home Backup Portable Generator, Transfer Switch Ready, CARB Compliant, 12500 Peak Watts & 9500 Rated Watts #adWestinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment #ad
- All westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network.
Powered by a heavy duty 457cc westinghouse 4-stroke ohv engine featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. 9500 running watts and 12500 peak watts gasoline; 8500 running watts, 11200 peak watts propane; remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6.
Features two gfci 120v 5–20r standard household receptacle, one transfer switch ready 120v L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
Plug-and-play: comes with a propane regulator, 12v battery charger, oil, remote start key fob, heat Resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box Minimal Assembly Required. Vft display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours. 6 gallon fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge.
10. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 100402 2000-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator, Parallel Ready #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Using gasoline, produces 2000 starting watts and 1600 running watts. Ultra-quiet operation -- 53 dba from 23 feet is perfect for camping, Featuring 2000 starting watts, Tailgating or to backup a few home essentials, 1600 running watts and up to 11 hours run time.
Parallel ready -- if you choose to buy the optional parallel kit, The space-saving design is parallel ready and can connect with another 2000-Watt inverter to double your output power.
Ez start dial -- operate your 2000-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus Ultra-Quiet operation of 53 dba from 23 feet is perfect for camping, Tailgating and more.
Using propane, it produces 1800 starting watts and 1440 running watts. Champion support -- includes 3-year limited with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Dual fuel -- operate your 2000-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil recommended 10W-30 and has a low oil shut-off sensor.