As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Fireglass #ad
All-Natural, 1/4" to 1/2" Thick x 10 lb, American Fireglass LAVA-S-10 American Fire Glass Small Sized Lava Rock, Black, Porous #adAmerican Fireglass #ad
- Enhance your home oasis: black lava rocks are a low-cost way to give your fire feature an exotic, tropical and classy look. All-natural lava rocks: formed as volcanic magma rises to the surface then cools and releases gases, these small fire rocks can withstand the most extreme temperatures without damage or crumbling, making them a beautiful addition to your fire feature! Sourced in the USA.
Use these fire pit rocks on their own or as a base or filler for other ornaments.
Indoor or outdoor use: lava rocks are the perfect choice for fire bowls, fire pits, and indoor or outdoor fireplaces liquid propane or natural gas. High quality, long-lasting and cost effective, american fire glass black lava fireplace rocks come in a variety of Sizes, low maintenance: durable, have a porous surface and require very little maintenance.
Versatile: american fire glass lava rocks go beyond fire features. The all-natural rocks are great in soil to retain moisture for plants and also work well as an addition to aquariums and ponds. Naturally occurring fire pit rocks look great and have a fascinating burning effect.
2. Midwest Hearth #ad
Midwest Hearth Lava Rock for Fire Pits and Gas Log Sets, Red 1/2" to 2" 10-lb Bag #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Complete your gas log set - give your fire box a more complete look and fill that ugly floor with all natural lava rock! 1/2" to 2" average size - larger than our "granules", these give a bigger and wider size variety for outdoor fire features or large gas log sets.
Natural volcanic lava rock - Withstands extremely high temperatures without sustaining any damage or crumbling.
Natural red lava rock with multiple shades of red and some grays and tans on random stones. Natural color - no artificial color added. Great base layer for fire pits - Use as a neutral base layer, then top with logs or other accents.
3. Midwest Hearth #ad
Midwest Hearth 100% Natural Lava Stones for Gas Fire Pit and Fireplace X-Large 3"- 5" #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Tumbled finish - Tumbling removes any sharp edges and gives a uniform shape. Zero maintenance - Will not discolor, fade, or crumble. No fillers or colors added.
100% natural - real naturally occuring volcanic lava stones. 10-lbs of stones - Each box contains 10-lbs of lava stones. High temperature - Volcanic stones naturally resist extreme temperatures without crumbling.
4. Skyflame #ad
5-lb Bag, Skyflame Black Natural Stones Lava Rock Granules for Gas Fire Pit | Fireplace | Gas Log Set | BBQ Grills | Garden Landscaping Decoration | Cultivation of Potted Plants | Indoor Outdoor Use #adSkyflame #ad
- For use with fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces, either indoors or outdoors, Eco-friendly and safe. Multifunctional: improve flame performance by spreading the gas dispersion in all directions | base layer underneath fire glass or mixing with glass together | retain the heat under the cooking surface for all gas grills | great in soil to retain moisture for plants | decorative landscape lava rock for garden, ponds, patio, fish tank etc.
Attention: comes in a variety of tiny sizes From 3/8" to 3/4", black with porous surface. Withstand extremely high temperatures without sustaining any damage or crumbling. Give your fireplace a "full" and natural look by adding lava rock around your log set.
5. Venetian Princess #ad
Red Lava Rock, Venetian Princess Lava Rocks, Decorative Landscaping Rocks or Gas Fire Pits Rocks, 3/4" .75" 10 Lbs #adVenetian Princess #ad
- Lava rocks can be used with Fire Pits, Fireplaces, or Decoratively. Lava rocks size ranges from 1/2" to 1-1/2" - Available in Black or Red - 10 Pounds or 40 Pounds. Calculating how much lava rocks you need - square/rectangular fire pit - width left & right x depth front to Back = Square Inches / Then Divide the Square Inches you have by 16 = Number of Pounds you'll be needing to get how many pounds of Lava Rocks you'll be needing This is calculated for the optimal depth for Lava Rocks of 2" Deep.
Lava rocks is heat proof and ideal usage in Indoor and Outdoor Gas Fire Pits and Fireplaces.
Calculating how much lava rocks you need - circular/round fire pit - to calculate how many pounds of lava rocks you'll be needing for your project, simply: Radius Inches x Radius Inches x 3. 14 = square inches / then divide the square inches you have by 16 = Number of Pounds you'll be needing This is calculated for the optimal depth for Lava Rocks of 2" Deep.
6. Stanbroil #ad
Stanbroil Lava Rock Granules, Indoor or Outdoor Fireplaces, 10 Pounds1 1/5", 2", Fire Pits, Decorative Landscaping for Fire Bowls, Gas Log Sets #adStanbroil #ad
- Withstand the most extreme temperatures without damage or crumbling, add realism or create depth to gas logs to your gas logs. Natural black lava rock with hints of red. Durable, long-lasting, fire pit rocks look great and have a fascinating burning effect.
Granules are small and vary in size from 1 1/5" to 2" in diameter. Perfect for fire bowls, fire pits, and indoor or outdoor fireplaces, liquid propane or natural gas. Use as a neutral bass layer, then top with logs or fire glass! .
7. GasSaf #ad
Replaces Existing Gas Logs & Lava Rocks10 PoundAmber Luster, GasSaf 3/4 Inch Glass Fire Rocks Drop Beads for Gas Fire Pit Fireplace #adGasSaf #ad
- Gas fire pits and fire places : designed for use in Propane and Natural Gas Indoor Fire Place, Outdoor Fire Bowls, Fire Pits, Replaces Existing Gas Logs. Premium tempering process with consistent Jewel-Like color throughout, and Ensure Flawless Performance, and Dazzling Appearance.
Fire glass : adds a unique veneer of brilliance to any common fire pit. Eco friendly and long lasting : Premium tempered fire glass can be used indoors or outdoors.
Professional quality : fire-drops are uniform in size. Very safe and easy to install. Will not emit any smoke or odors. 10-pound, 3/4 inch fire Glass Drops, Amber Luster. Indoor & outdoor : also use for decoration like garden, fish tank, swimming pool, back yard, flower pot and so on. Will not discolor, melt or deteriorate.
8. Skyflame #ad
3/4~1 Inch, Fire Tables,Fireplaces, Indoor and Outdoor Use, Skyflame10LB Natural Lava Rocks for Fire Pits, Black, Garden Landscaping Decoration #adSkyflame #ad
- Lava rocks for fire pit are formed when magma rises to the surface during volcanic activity and cools on the surface. Multifunctional - improve flame performance by spreading the gas dispersion in all directions | base layer underneath fire glass or mixing with glass together | retain the heat under the cooking surface for all gas grills | great in soil to retain moisture for plants | decorative landscape lava rock for garden, ponds, patio, fish tank etc.
Package details - each bag contains 10 pounds of Lava Rock. Widely usetage - great for bbq’s, gas logs, firepits, Fire Pit Bowls, fireplaces, Landscaping, Barbeques, Garden Mulch and Aquariums.
100% natural lava rock - made by nature and hand picked and bagged. Each rock is the most popular size for normal uses between 3/4~1 Inch. High temperature resistance - lave rocks withstand extremely high temperatures with high heat retention properties, will not break down, melt or crack in high heat settings.
9. Skyflame #ad
Skyflame Black Natural Tumbled Stones Round Lava Rock Pebbles for Indoor Outdoor Gas Fire Pit | Fireplaces | Garden Landscaping Decoration | Cultivation of Potted Plants | 10 Pounds | 1-2 Inch Size #adSkyflame #ad
- Easy to maintain without ash, or smoke, soot, spend less time to clean. Large lava stone of sizes From 1" to 2" with porous surface. Lava stone are tumbled to create a beautiful, uniform look, give your fireplace a "full" and natural look by adding lava rock around your log set.
Multifunctional: improve flame performance by spreading the gas dispersion in all directions | base layer underneath fire glass or mixing with glass together| great in soil to retain moisture for plants | decorative landscape lava rock for garden, ponds | covering the entire floor of a fire feature, patio, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes.
For use with fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces, either indoors or outdoors, Eco-friendly and safe.
10. Fire Pit Essentials #ad
Black 1-3 Inch Lava Rock | Fireproof and Heatproof Volcanic Lava Rock, BBQs and More. Indoor and Outdoor use, Natural Stones | 10 Pounds, Perfect for Fire Pits, Fireplaces #adFire Pit Essentials #ad
- Warning: lava rock may pop or crack while adjusting to changes in temperature. If lava rock is wet, allow fire pit to burn for 45 minutes prior to coming within 15 feet of the fire pit.
Please cover your fireplace or fire pit during the first couple of uses. Eco-friendly and safe for indoor and outdoor applications. Hassle-free installation: Lava rock is easy to install, simply pour straight from the bag into your fire pit or fireplace.
When not in use the fire pit must be covered at all times. Improves flame performance by spreading the gas dispersion in all directions, ideal on its own or as a base layer underneath fire glass, or even mixing the lava and glass together. No color additives or chemicals. Gas compatible, for use in indoor and outdoor natural gas and propane fireplaces and fire pits; perfect to replace faux fire log sets.