As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cesco #ad
Tie-dye 15 lbs, Cesco Sodium Carbonate, Soda Ash for Pool, Laundry #adCesco #ad
- Referred to as ‘washing soda, ’ and used in laundry. Used in pools and hot tubs. Increases pH. Non-toxic. Used in fabric dyeing as a fixative.
|Manufacturer||Cesco Solutions #ad|
2. Doheny's #ad
Doheny's pH Plus | Raise pH Levels | Prevent Eye Irritation and Skin Dryness | Reduce Equipment Corrosion | 25 lb Bucket #adDoheny's #ad
- Prevent eye irritation and skin dryness. Increase effectiveness of pool chemicals. Reduce equipment corrosion. Dosage: 1 lb per 10, 000 gallons water if only below 6. 6. Contains sodium carbonate soda ash.
3. Pool Mate #ad
10-Pound, Pool Mate 1-2210B pH Up for Swimming Pools #adPool Mate #ad
- Prevents eye irritation. Ideal ph range 7. 2 to 7. 8 ppm. Prevents equipment corrosion, plaster damage. Raises pH levels.
|Brand||Pool Mate #ad|
|Manufacturer||Robelle Industries #ad|
4. Cesco #ad
Soda Ash for Pool, Tie-dye 10 lbs, Laundry, Cesco Sodium Carbonate #adCesco #ad
- Increases pH. Used in fabric dyeing as a fixative. Non-toxic. Referred to as ‘washing soda, ’ and used in laundry. Used in pools and hot tubs.
|Manufacturer||Cesco Solutions #ad|
5. LEISURE POOL & SPA SUPPLY INC. LP #ad
Leisure Pool 25 lb. pH Increaser Soda Ash Dense #adLEISURE POOL & SPA SUPPLY INC. LP #ad
- Pail, dry powder commonly known as pH Increaser, is used to raise pH in commercial and residential swimming pools and spas. Soda ash dense, 25 lb.
Test and repeat every 4 hours until pH is between 7. 4-7. 6. Dosing calculations: 1. 5 lbs. Per 10, 000 gallons of Water. Ships in a 25 lb pail with a re-sealable lid for easy storage.
6. LEISURE POOL & SPA SUPPLY INC. LP #ad
Leisure Pool 50 lb. pH Increaser Soda Ash Dense #adLEISURE POOL & SPA SUPPLY INC. LP #ad
- Soda ash dense, 50 lb. Dosing calculations: 1. 5 lbs. Per 10, 000 gallons of Water. Test and repeat every 4 hours until pH is between 7. 4-7. 6. Pail, dry powder commonly known as pH Increaser, is used to raise pH in commercial and residential swimming pools and spas.
7. Clorox #ad
4lb, 4 lb, CLOROX Pool&Spa 12104CLX pH Up #adClorox #ad
- Power source Type: Manual. Reducecs eye irritaion for swimmers. For best results, use with the Clorox Pool App. Raises low pH in swimmin pool water. Guards against corrosion.
|Manufacturer||Clorox® Pool&Spa™ #ad|
8. FDC #ad
Sodium Carbonate 15 lb, FDC Pool & Spa pH Increaser Pure Soda Ash #adFDC #ad
- Simply measure and pour into your pool for lightning-fast pH adjustment. Restore ideal swimming conditions: pool & spa pH Increaser raises pH in pool water. Sodium carbonate stabilizes chlorine and other pool chemicals, stopping skin and eye irritation for swimmers.
30-day money-back guarantee: we value our customers, 100% with no questions asked. If you are not pleased, and we stand behind all of our products, call or email us with your order number and we will reimburse you in full.
Increases chlorine effectiveness. Protects your pool equipment and lining: Pool & Spa pH Increaser stops corrosion of equipment, etching of plaster, and pool discoloration from dissolved materials. Non-corrosive granular formula: use soda ash instead of using splashy chemicals to fix pool pH. Also known as sodium carbonate or soda ash, this product will raise a pH level under 7. 2.
9. In The Swim #ad
In The Swim Granular Pool pH Increaser, 45 Pound Bucket #adIn The Swim #ad
- Reduces eye and skin irritation by neutralizing water acidity. 100% sodium carbonate Soda Ash. Raises pool water pH levels by neutralizing water acidity. Initial dosage: 1 lb. Slows the rapid dissipation of chlorine caused by acidic water. Per 10, 000 gallons.
10. Pure Pool Supplies #ad
Pure Pool Supplies pH Up 20 Lbs. pH Increaser pH Plus Soda Ash Sodium Carbonate Pool Spa Balancer #adPure Pool Supplies #ad
- Increases the efficiency of your sanitizing products like chlorine or shock. Fast dissolving powdered chemical made of 100% Sodium Carbonate, also called Soda Ash.
Raises ph levels in swimming pools or spas, works in both pools and spas, corrects problems associated with acidic water, and is compatible with salt water pools. Reduces eye irritation and helps prevent red eyes.
Also prevents etching, pitting, ladders, screws, and delaminating of concrete, railings, gunite, shotcrete, pool heater components, pool cover components, and fiberglass pools. Prevents corrosion of metal surfaces such as light fixtures, plaster, and metals in your pump or filter.