As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. VPG Fertilome #ad
VPG Fertilome 32295 32Oz Brush Stump Killer #adVPG Fertilome #ad
- Package weight: 1. 043 kilograms. Controls unwanted woody plants, and poison ivy around homes, trails, fences, vines, buildings, Cabins, and other non-crop areas.
Vine control: cut the vine first & treat as directed For Stump treatment. Package dimensions: 8. 128 l x 20828 h x 12. 446 w centimeters.
|Brand||VPG Fertilome #ad|
|Manufacturer||VPG FERTILOME #ad|
2. Bonide #ad
1, Bonide 274 728639280241 Vine & Stump Killer, Brown/A #adBonide #ad
- Brush-top applicator makes applying easy & accurate. This product cannot be sold or shipped into the state of Vermont. Kills vines & stumps without harming desirable plants.
Bonide # 274 8 ounce, concentrated, vine & stump Killer. Keeps stumps from re-sprouting after cutting, effective & Economical.
|Manufacturer||Bonide Product #ad|
3. Dow AgroSciences #ad
Dow AgroSciences RTU548 Tordon RTU Herbicide QT Size #adDow AgroSciences #ad
- Just pour it into the convenient squirt bottle applicator, and go to work. Ideal for in-season and off-season brush control. Easy-to-use: no-freeze formulation keeps the product flowing freely.
Superior results: keeps more than 20 woody species at bay. It translocates into the tree's root system to stop resprouts. Instruction: no mixing or measuring is required, and you can use it nearly year-round.
Effective: kills cut stumps on fence lines&non-cropland areas. Control unwanted trees by cut surface treatments in forest&non-crop areas such as fence rows, roadsides&rights-of-way. The blue dye in lets you easily keep track of treated stumps.
|Brand||Dow AgroSciences #ad|
|Part Number||Tordon RTU qt|
4. Bonide #ad
Easy Chemical Stump Remover for Old Tree Stumps 1 lb., Bonide BND272, Ready to Use Stump-Out #adBonide #ad
- Safe to use. 1-pound. Drill 4 holes into the stump and pour Stump Out into each hole. Natural or burn - these granules can be used alone on your stumps to accelerate the natural decomposition of the tree. A while after, you may treat with Stump-Out.
Otherwise, when kerosene or fuel oil is poured onto the stump while it is ignited, the stump can burn down to the roots. Chemical removal - unlike most other stump removers, Bonide Stump-Out Granules are made from sodium metabisulfite instead of potassium nitrate.
Fill these holes with water and let it sit for 4-6 weeks. No digging or chopping. Ready to use - our product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. Use stump & vine killer right after a tree is cut down so it does not re-sprout.
Simply apply the non explosive dry granular chemical to the stump as directed. Stump is ready for removal by fire or natural means. Easy, chemical way to remove stumps. No chopping or digging - there is no need to worry about chopping or digging up your tree stumps because this chemical remover will help to accelerate the decomposition of tree stumps. Old stumps - this stump killer is only going to work on tree stumps that have seasoned for 12-18 months prior to treatment.
5. Websavingz-Solid Copper Spikes #ad
Pack of 10 Solid Copper Nail Spikes, 4" Copper Nail Kills Plants or Trees Stumps and Roots #adWebsavingz-Solid Copper Spikes #ad
- Extra long 99. 8% pure Copper. Safe around pets! cheapest way you can kill and remove a tree is with Copper. No harmful Chemicals.
6. Voluntary Purchasing Group #ad
16-Ounce, Voluntary Purchasing Group Hi-Yield 11484 Brush Killer Stump Killer #adVoluntary Purchasing Group #ad
- Great for use around homes, buildings, cabins, trails, fences and other non-crop areas. Triclopyr controls unwanted woody plants, vines, and poison ivy. Apply undiluted product with a paint brush to completely cover the fresh cut surface.
7. Southern Ag #ad
Southern Ag 01112 Brush Killer Stump Treatment #adSouthern Ag #ad
- Made in United States. Controls woody plants, vines, & broadleaf weeds. Brand name: Southern AG. Kills stumps and prevents sprouting.
|Brand||Southern Ag #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern Ag #ad|
8. Stump Remover #ad
Stump Remover 5 Pound #adStump Remover #ad
- Fill up the holes 3/4 full with Stump-Rot. When you use the stump-Rot method it takes several months for the stump to Rot Away. Stump-rot 5 pounds Shipped Priority Mail. Drill holes in the stump. Using stump-rot is an easy way to kill and Rot Away a stump.
9. Dow #ad
Tordon Rtu Specialty Herbicide 1 Qt Kills Woody Plants And Trees Not For: Ca;ny" #adDow #ad
- Instruction: no mixing or measuring is required, and you can use it nearly year-round. It translocates into the tree's root system to stop resprouts.
Control unwanted trees by cut surface treatments in forest&rights-of-way. Ideal for in-season and off-season brush control. Just pour it into the convenient squirt bottle applicator, and go to work.
Effective: kills cut stumps on fence lines&non-crop areas such as fence rows, roadsides&non-cropland areas. Superior results: keeps more than 20 woody species at bay. Easy-to-use: no-freeze formulation keeps the product flowing freely. The blue dye in lets you easily keep track of treated stumps.
10. Bonide #ad
Bonide 272 1 Lb Granules Stump-Out 2pack #adBonide #ad
- Kills kudzu! Contains triclopyr 8. 8% selective systemic herbicide. 1 lb bottle with convenient applicator cap. Kills vines, brush, stumps, and broadleaf weeds without harming grass. Formulated for fast and even uptake by foliage, shoots, and roots for complete and permanent control.
|Manufacturer||Bonide Product #ad|