As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1, Small Sugar Pumpkin Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Minimum of 5g per packet. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the safe seed pledge and sells only fresh non-gmo heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Pumpkins are small and round with evenly ribbed orange skin. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
Flesh is fine-grained and sweet; perfect for baking. It is primarily grown for its firm sweet flesh that makes wonderful pies, breads, and even soups. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of small sugar pumpkin seeds; This standard pie pumpkin is also popular as a decoration.
Decorative or eating -- this variety looks great in a fall-colored display or as a mini jack-o-lantern. Under the “how To” section of our website. Plants have large green leaves and grows rapidly. If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, harvest instructions, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Great for kids -- this fast growing pumpkin will amaze your children as they watch it grow.
2. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Pie Pumpkins in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Survival Garden Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Small Sugar Pumpkin Seed for Planting #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Pie pumpkin - the small sugar pumpkin's flesh is sweet and delicious, perfect for using in pumpkin pies and other baked goods.
Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
Prolific - the small sugar pumpkin vine is a consistent producer, with High Yields of beautiful 10 inch pumpkins with smooth orange skin. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
3. RattleFree #ad
Pumpkin Seeds for Planting | Heirloom & Non-GMO | Sugar Pie Pumpkin Seed Packets with Planting Instructions #adRattleFree #ad
- Heirloom, Non-GMO. Your #1 non-gmo garden seed Source - Full Product Guarentee!85 days. Small, fine-grained, round to somewhat flattened, 7 to 10 inch pumpkins with sweet, yellow flesh flavored for pies and canning.
Pumpkins dislike cold of any kind, so don't plant pumpkin seeds directly into garden soil until after all danger of frost is past. Sugar pie pumpkin seeds. Scroll through our amazon Garden Seed Store for a variety of vegetable, herb, and flower seeds.
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Small Sugar, Pumpkin Seed Collection for Planting, and Casper Pumpkins. Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Connecticut Field, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Decorative or eating -- these varieties will look great in a fall-colored display or as jack-o-lanterns.
They also make wonderful pies, breads, and even soups. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc.
Under the “how To” section of our website. Beautiful -- large individual packets of Big Max, Connecticut Field and Small Sugar Pumpkin seeds; Harvest a nice range of pumpkin sizes from your garden.
Plants have large green leaves and grows rapidly. If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Great for kids -- this fast growing pumpkins will amaze your children as they watch it grow.
5. Liliana's Garden #ad
Round Sweet Pie Pumpkins – Heirloom Seeds | Liliana's Garden |, Sugar Pie Pumpkin Seeds for Planting – Small #adLiliana's Garden #ad
- Tips and growing guide included with every packet of “sugar pie” Pumpkin Seeds. One full packet of “sugar pie” pumpkin seeds ready to plant. Each packet will produce over 50 pumpkins weighing about 4 pounds each.
Top quality seeds and beautiful packaging Make an Excellent Gift – Full Gardening Support Provided by the Manufacturer. Approximately 20 quality-guaranteed “Sugar Pie” Pumpkin Seeds per Packet, Measured by Weight.
Guaranteed quality - seeds from "liliana's garden" are Guaranteed to Meet or Exceed Your Expectations. If not, you will Receive a Refund and a Replacement. Never gmo - grown using natural, sustainable methods only - Every Variety is Open-Pollinated | These Heirloom Seeds are Grow and Harvested on Small Farms in the USA.
6. Hometown Seeds #ad
Pumpkin Seeds by Hometown Seeds, Sugar Pie #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Small, round to somewhat flattened. 1 package = 3 g Of Seeds. Full of flavor for pies and canning. 7 to 10 inch pumpkins with sweet, fine-grained, and yellow flesh. Package contains approximately 12 Sugar Pie Pumpkin Seeds.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Pumpkin Small Sugar 3131 Orange 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- The small sugar pumpkin is noted as one of the finest baking pumpkins. A staple heirloom baking pumpkin. Germination rate about 80% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 100 days.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Pumpkin Sugar Pie SAL5544 Orange 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Multiple uses: decorating, eating, carving, roasting seeds. Harvest in about 120 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. Ideal for making pies. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.
9. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Small Pumpkins, Small Sugar, 100 Seeds, Heirloom, Non GMO, Pumpkin Seed #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- A staple heirloom baking pumpkin. Good for cooking and baking, thanks to their dense, sweet flesh. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Better than Anything in the Store. It is very fine-grained, sweet and sugary pumpkin.
10. Queen Bee Seed #ad
50 Sugar Pumpkin Seeds for Outdoor Garden | Non-GMO Baking and Pie Pumpkin Seeds #adQueen Bee Seed #ad
- Usda zones 3-12, Open-Pollinated. Plant in spring and Early Summer for Fall Harvest. Matures in 100-105 days | pumpkins Grow up to 10" and Weigh up to 8 lbs. Sugar pumpkin seeds for Growing Pie, Cooking and Canning Pumpkins.