As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee 61564A Common Thyme, 1800 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Yields 3" leaves. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date.
Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Sow indoors 8-10 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Plant height is 6". Aromatic leaves season meats, sauces, poultry, stews, soups and Dressings.
Perennial in zones 3-8. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Plant spread is 6". No gmos, ever. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Each packet contains 1800 seeds.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Wild Creeping Thyme Thymus serpyllum Twin Pack of 20,000 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Wild creeping thyme is a low growing herb that produces masses of beautiful purple flowers. Wild creeping thyme is popularly sown in rock gardens, along borders, or directly in the garden. The plants can cover a large area with a few thousand seeds and will flower a few weeks later.
Each branch bares clusters of roughly 10 to 30 flowers atop slender stems. All creeping thyme seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Each plant grows to a mature height of only 6 to 12 inches tall. Packets are 3.
25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. The plants are compact, forming stems that lay down to trail the ground beneath. Wild creeping thyme is often used as a groundcover plant because of it's fast, in containers & pots, fences & walkways, trailing growth habits. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Quality creeping thyme seeds packaged by seed needs.
3. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Thyme Herb Seeds- Common- Heirloom Variety- 500+ Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per Order! Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity.
90% germination. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity.
4. RDR Seeds #ad
Breckland Thyme, Mother of Thyme, Thymus Serpyllum, Wild Thyme, Groundcover Flowers, RDR Seeds 10,000 Creeping Thyme Seeds #adRDR Seeds #ad
- These seeds are extremely small, almost 3 million seeds per pound, which can provide impressive coverage if used sparingly, or easy planting if casually sprinkled. If soil dries before seeds germinate they may not germinate at all.
Press about 5 seeds per expected plant into soil surface 6-12” apart when soil reaches 70 degrees. Seeds can also be casually sprinkled and pressed into soil for convenience, but with less coverage. Water frequently to keep soil lightly moist until germination.
Please provide your seeds the attention they need to grow. Creeping thyme can tolerate light foot traffic and produces pretty purple flowers that grow only 3-8 inches tall, making it an excellent ground cover lawn replacement. When walked on creeping Thyme produces a fragrant smell ranging from herbal to lemon. Attracts butterflies to your lawn. Germinates best above 70 degrees.
5. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Magic Carpet Creeping Thyme Ground Cover #adOutsidepride #ad
- Thymus serpyllum seeds are ready for planting. Sow 500 seeds for every 10 SF of ground cover you want to plant. Keep seeds continually moist until germination which may mean watering several times a day for short intervals to keep seed continually moist.
Seeds need to stay moist continually until germination! Many people consider this to be an elfin thyme since it is so dwarf only growing around 2 inches in height. Creeping thyme is a beautiful, dwarf, ground cover plant which blooms with dense red flowers for many months.
When looking for the perfect ground cover seed, look no further than red creeping thyme. The most common error in germination failure is planting the seeds too deep or not watering enough. This variety is known as Magic Carpet and grows in USDA zones 4 - 8. This perennial groundcover plant will give you years of color.
6. Marde Ross & Company #ad
8000+ Creeping Thyme Seeds, Perennial Herb for Landscaping #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Direct sow seeds outdoors between may and august when temperatures are consistently in the high 60s or above. Creeping thyme is a popular and adaptive dwarf groundcover that is popular for landscape designs.
Creeping thyme is a perennial herb which will over-winter well in zones 4-9. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985. When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil.
Used often as borders on flower beds and in between pavers on walkways, this is a ground cover that can handle moderate foot traffic. Division of established plantings can be done in March and April. Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates. Fall plantings should be avoided to protect against freeze damage.
7. Sow Right Seeds #ad
All Non-GMO Heirloom Thyme Seeds with Full Instructions for Easy Planting and Growing Your Kitchen Herb Garden, Indoor or Outdoor; Great Gift, Thyme Seed for Planting, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- There is actually enough seed to do both. Indoor or outdoor -- a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. Fresh thyme will make your food taste gourmet.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. It adds abundant flavor to pork roast, baked Haddock, roasted vegetables, lamb chops, and chowder.
In the “how to” section of our website. If these seed don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, harvest instructions, etc.
Always have fresh thyme on hand -- fresh thyme is an essential ingredient for making many dishes with Italian seasoning such as spaghetti sauce. Beautiful -- full color packet of the popular culinary herb Thyme Thymus vulgaris; Minimum of 100 mg per packet; Thyme is a wonderful gift for the gourmet cook.
8. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Thyme Seeds 1000+ Non-GMO Seeds Heirloom Herb Thymus Vulgaris 350mg #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. Thyme is an essential evergreen herb, medicinal, used for a range of culinary, and ornamental purposes.
We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction.
Thymus vulgaris - Non-GMO Open Pollinated. An indispensable culinary herb, thyme is easy to grow and highly adaptable. Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, and above all, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, USA.87% germination rate for the current lot.
9. Seed Kingdom #ad
Thyme Common Great Garden Herb by Seed Kingdom Bulk 30,000 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Great Herb. Leaves are used fresh or dried for seasoning. Thymus vulgaris. Days until Harvest: 85. Agreeable aroma and pungent flavor.
|Brand||Seed Kingdom #ad|
10. Environet #ad
Mint, Cilantro and Thyme Seeds, Parsley, Heirloom Seeds for Planting, Environet Herb Garden Seeds Collection, 5 Culinary Herb Seeds Pack, Basil #adEnvironet #ad
- Easy to grow: you can find planting instructions on each packet. You can buy with confidence for you and your family! Enhance the flavor of your dishes at any time: 5 most popular culinary herb seeds selected for you to grow your own herb garden indoor or outdoor.
Package includes: 5 individual packets of popular culinary herb seeds - Basil, Parsley, Mint, Cilantro and Thyme . Start your herb garden today! No experience needed. Approx 100 seeds per herb.
Seeds you can trust: all seeds we sell are heirloom seeds with high germination rate. Save the trouble of running out buying dry and stale herbs. You can choose to cook with fresh home grown herbs at any time. A great gift for gardeners and cooking enthusiasts: Our seeds collection makes a great gift for Gardeners and cooking enthusiasts, they will never say no to full bags of beautiful herb seeds.