As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Plantation #ad
8QT Professional Grade Plantation Products Vermiculite #adPlantation #ad
- Can be used to start seeds, Propagate Cuttings and Store Bulbs. Can be used to start seeds, Propagate Cuttings and Store Bulbs. 8 qts. Wide variety of applications. Efficient and Popular Soil Conditioner. Blend with peat moss and Perlite For A Custom Soilless Mix.
Efficient and Popular Soil Conditioner. Loosens soil and Provides Aeration. Loosens soil and Provides Aeration. Blend with peat moss and Perlite For A Custom Soilless Mix. Retains Water. Dimensions: 19l x 17W x 23H in. Retains Water. Contains millions of cells that store air and water.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
2. Voulosimi #ad
Organic Vermiculite Granules for Plants and Gardening 20 Quarts #adVoulosimi #ad
- Vermiculite helps in spreading gas throughout, odorless, non-flammable, non toxic, and will not decay or shrink. Holds in the nutrients of your soil, create the perfect environment for your plants to thrive.
Adds porosity to soil and soilless mixes, prevents soil compaction, provides excellent aeration, drainage. Natural organic Horticultural Vermiculite that improves moisture and nutrient retention. Highly durable but does, promotes root growth, stability.
3. HARRIS #ad
8qt to Promote Soil Aeration and Drainage, Harris Premium Horticultural Vermiculite, Course Grade, for Indoor Plants and Gardening #adHARRIS #ad
- Horticultural grade - ph neutral, non toxic, odorless, non-flammable, and will not decay or shrink. Omri listed - listed with the Organic Minerals Research Institute for organic use.
Long lasting - 8qt size goes a long way when used with container plants as recommended. Versatile - use with cuttings, bulbs, soil, composted bark and more. Great for soil - helps with soil aeration and drainage to keep your plants looking great.
4. Viagrow #ad
29.9 Quarts/ 1 cubic FT / 7.5 gallons / 28.25 liters, Viagrow Horticultural Vermiculite #adViagrow #ad
- Made in america viagrow vermiculite is mined, heated, and packaged in the U. S. A. Viagrow vermiculite grows American crops and creates American jobs.
5. Apipi #ad
Vermiculite Coarse Hydroponic for Succulent Orchid Gardening Reptiles 3Qt, Soil Additive for Potted Plants, Organic Vermiculite Bulk, Horticultural Vermiculite for Plants #adApipi #ad
- These natural vermiculites contain no asbestos or harmful substances, which makes them safe for plants and pets. Natural & safe: our hydroponic vermiculite is all-natural and has been carefully screened. These vermiculites are well suited to the growing needs of potted plants.
Suitable for plants & reptiles: natural vermiculite is widely used. Improved soil properties: organic vermiculite will improve the drainage capacity of soil and avoid plant root rot caused by potting water. Vermiculite is not only suitable for potted plants such as succulents, roses, and African violets but also for raised beds for vegetables such as cabbage and broccoli.
Horticultural vermiculite mixed with perlite, coconut fiber and soil will provide a better medium for plant growth.
Horticultural vermiculite will create a more oxygen-rich soil for plant roots to grow. Vermiculite coarse is also an excellent medium because it absorbs nutrients and releases them slowly, which will prevent plants from getting sick due to excessive nutrition. Natural vermiculite can also be used as a medium for reptile hatching. What will receive: you will receive about 3 quarts of hydroponic vermiculite, which weighs 105 oz 300g. Vermiculite also regulates soil PH value and temperature of the soil.
6. Generic #ad
Super Coarse Grade Granule – 103 Quarts, 4 Cubic Foot, Excellent Soil Conditioner, 2 Pack, PVP Super Coarse Vermiculite Professional Grade #adGeneric #ad
- The vermiculite granules attract and hold ammonium, water, air, potassium, minerals, calcium and magnesium needed for the growing plants. Horticultural super coarse vermiculite is permanent, peat, clean, sterile and pH neutral. Horticultural super coarse vermiculite is a natural ‘wicking’ mineral.
Additionally, when they need it from the vermiculite granules, the vermiculite/peat mixture provides excellent aeration and retention of plant food and moisture. The growing plants take what they need food, thus less maintenance for the grower and healthier plants with higher yields.
It will not deteriorate, fertilizers, odorless, turn moldy or rot. It is typically mixed with soil, composted pine bark, non-toxic, pesticides and herbicides and promotes faster root growth and quick anchorage to young roots.
Because the super coarse vermiculite granules can soak up to over three times its original volume in water it can be a very useful component in a passive hydroponics system that does not utilize pumps or other devices to force the nutrient solution to flow. Additionally, it is perfect for seed germination and cutting propagation. Super coarse Vermiculite 2 Pack.
|Model||Professional Grade -|
7. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Organic Vermiculite by Perfect Plants, 8 Dry Quarts Natural Medium Grade Soil Additive for Potted Plants #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Natural conditioner — reacts with soil To Release Essential Nutrients. Better drainage — porosity of vermiculite Allows Excess Water to Drain Away From Roots.
Perfect for potted plants — indoors and outdoors, Containers Without Drain Holes. Does not break down — lasts longer in Potting Mixes Than Other Additives. Aerates soil — creates space for Plant Roots to Expand and Grow.
8. xGarden #ad
8 Quarts xGarden Horticultural Grade Premium Vermiculite, Extra Chunky #adxGarden #ad
- 8 quarts 32 cups all natural Premium Vermiculite soil additive - Extra Chunky. Vermiculite allows soil to retain maximum moisture and nutrients for later use.
Non-toxic and sterile - pH Neutral - Vermiculite helps soil maintain constant PH Levels. Lightens soil and improves root and plant health. Assists with drainage and aeration for soil.
9. Halatool #ad
Halatool 2 QT Horticulture Vermiculite Professional Soil Addictive Coarse Grade Vermiculite for Plants Gardening Mushrooms Seed Starting #adHalatool #ad
- It not only helps retain moisture but keeps the soil aerated and kind of soft and fluffy so that it never gets that rock hardness to it. Premium ingredients: our vermiculite contains elements such as k, promotes faster plant growth from the early stage, fe, provides nutrients necessary for plant growth for a long time, Zn, etc.
Warm tips: when vermiculite is mixed with orther medium, or even less. Coarse vermiculite: the vermiculite is suitable for plants and vegetables, cactuts, such as succulents, mushrooms and some flowers. These mixes promote faster root growth and give quick anchorage to young roots.
The vermiculite can promote the growth of plants' seeds. Where soils are sandy, mixing of vermiculite into the soil will allow the soil to hold the water and air needed for growth. Soil conditioner: mixing vermiculite in flower and vegetable gardens or in potted plants will provide the necessary air to maintain vigorous plant growth.
The mixture helps retain air, and moisture, plant food, releasing them as the plant requires them. So it has nutrient preserving ability, Mg, Cu, and trace amounts of Mn, Ca, and increase yield. If you have any problem about our products, 1 part of vermiculite per 10 parts of medium is fine, please feel free to contact us. The high content of vermiculite can easily lead to the plants' root rot.
10. MDPQT #ad
Vermiculite, 5 QT Professional Grade Horticultural Organic Vermiculite 5 QT #adMDPQT #ad
- Wonderful medium for growing plants. Excellent for many uses around the home and garden. Professional Grade horticultural vermiculite, excellent soil conditioner. Porosity of vermiculite Allows Excess Water to Drain Away From Roots. High-end grade horticultural vermiculite.
|Part Number||ZhiShi ZhenZhuYan 001|