As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee Early Girl Tomato Seeds 50 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Sow indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. High yielding and extremely early. 5 oz. No gmos, ever.
Red tomatoes. Each packet contains 50 seeds. Plant height is 55". Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Plant spread is 52". Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Indeterminate. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Harvest in 59 days. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Yields 3" fruit.
2. Burpee #ad
30 seeds, Burpee Bush Early Girl' Hybrid Slicer Tomato #adBurpee #ad
- Just sow and grow! tips from burpee: sow “bush girl” indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Burpee pledge: burpee is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality seeds at germination rates 35% higher than industry standards.
Classic varieties: get the best of our best with burpee’s “Bush Early Girl" Hybrid tomato seeds for planting. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. All our orders receive special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in good condition of our customers.
In the mood for a juicy burger? slicer varieties like our “Bush Early Girl” make great additions to any home-made sandwiches. Harvest in 65 days. Our full varieties include: cherry, beefsteak, paste & slicing tomatoes! Seed starting made easy: get a successful start on your tomato garden with “Burpee’s "72 Cell Self-Watering Kit”.
Each variety is handpicked by our expert team here at Burpee to provide the most complete & successfull tomato gardening experience. Our hassle-free kit helps with continuous soil hydration, improves germination and reduces the need for frequent watering. Pick your flavor: burpee offers a wide variety of tomato seeds for all your culinary needs.
|Model||Bush Early Girl'|
3. Unknown #ad
Early Girl Tomato Seeds 40 Seed Pack #adUnknown #ad
- Sold and shipped from the United States. No hassle Guarantee. Highest quality fruit, Vegetable, Herb and Flower Seeds. Free shipping On All Orders.
4. Hometown Seeds #ad
Early Girl Hybrid Tomato Seeds, Non-GMO #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Hybrid Seeds. 1 package = 10 Seeds. Slightly larger fruit on a productive bush plant only 18 inches tall. Indeterminate. Very flavorful, 4 to 5 ounce, globe to slightly flattened fruits are produced heavily and continuously throughout the season.
5. Park Seed #ad
30 Seeds in a Pack, Park Seed Early Girl Hybrid Aromatic Red Tomato Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- These plants are very heavy-bearing & 2. Start seeds indoors 5 to 6 weeks before last frost date. Cage or stake them to support their bounty over long season; they will just keep growing & vigorous, with great resistance to Verticillium Wilt, Fusarium Wilt Races 1 & setting new fruits all summer long.
Set plants 2 to 2½ feet apart. Start seeds indoors 5 to 6 weeks before last frost date. Plant outdoors when danger of frost is past & night temperatures above 55 degrees F. If an unexpected late frost is forecasted, protect young plants with plastic sheeting or other cover.
Indeterminate. These 4- to 6-ounce fruits are ready in just under 2 months -- red-skinned, smooth, & absolutely delectable! They are filled with tangy juice, & have an old-fashioned, rich tomato tang that imparts more flavor than many modern varieties can.5
57 days to maturity from setting out transplants. Scrumptious! Early girl has been a favorite slicer for decades, as you might imagine from its name, but it's also frequently the last tomato to stop bearing at the end of the season! These fruits are meaty, & no wonder. Plant outdoors when danger of frost is past & night temperatures above 55 degrees F. It's the earliest, aromatic, and so flavorful!
6. Sandia Seed Co. #ad
Early Girl Bush Hybrid Tomato, The earliest Tomato, 10 Seeds, Non-GMO #adSandia Seed Co. #ad
- Compact space saving plants produce good early yields of delicious fruit. The first tomato of the season with excellent flavor.
Bush early girl tomatoes are larger and more flavorful than Early Girl. Good disease resistance and easy to grow. Very popular with home gardeners because of its early fruit ripening.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Hybrid Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Tomato Slicing New Girl SL4242 Red 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Sunny red fruits with full tomato flavor. Harvest in about 65 days. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Round, smooth fruits average 4 to 6 ounces.