As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. NHKM34 #ad
Ready 2 Grow 25 Live Bulbs Colocasia Esculenta Elephant Ear Taro Gabi Kalo Eddo #adNHKM34 #ad
- Will die off at first Frost but will come back in Spring. Plant will grow 2- 6 feet and depending on the region will produce leaves 6 inch to 2 feet wide leaves.
Plant name:taroplant form:bulb corm sunlight:Partial ShadePlant Characteristic:Edible Bulb/Root Climate:Sub-tropical, Temperate, Tropical. Great addition to any garden.
Will grow in partial to full sun. Thrives in moist soil but will grow in normal soil also. Ready 2 grow 25 live bulbs colocasia Esculenta Elephant Ear Taro Gabi Kalo Eddo. To plant place bulb in moist soil with only bud above the soil, leaves will sprout within 4-8 days.
2. Unknown #ad
Elephant Ears colocasia 3 Bulb- bold tropical effect to and landscape. #adUnknown #ad
- Season of Interest:Summer. Foliage:deciduous, Sunlight:Full Sun. Plant name:elephant ears, usda hardiness Zone °F:8-11.
3. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Great Price, Perennial, Bulbs, Plant, Rhizome, 10 Caladium Spectacular Mixed Colors, Elephant Ears, Root #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- They come in a variety of colors and sizes to make excellent accent plants for every garden. Beautiful caldiums provide beautiful color for any garden.
4. Alasines #ad
Suitable for Gardening and Potted Plants,Imported Flower Root,Perennial,Elephant Ear Bulbous root-10 Bulbs,Color Mixing #adAlasines #ad
- Plant height, large leaves, up to 1. 5 meters. Elephant Ear Bulb. Easy to cultivate. Foliage plants, suitable for planting inside and outside the courtyard. Like high temperature and humid environment.