As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
Down To Earth Organic Insect Frass Fertilizer Mix 3-1-1, 2lb #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- All-natural fertilizer produced through sustainable insect farming and derived from the larvae manure and exoskeletons of black soldier flies. The larvae are raised on pre-consumer food waste collected from local grocery stores, produce distributors and food processors.
After harvesting, they are turned into a renewable source of high value protein for animals and beneficial nutrients for plants.
An excellent fertilizer for all types of plants and shares many of the same traits as other popular organic soil amendments. Down to earth feather meal is a two pound box of all natural fertilizer with 3-1-1 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for use in organic production.
2. TeaLAB #ad
Insect Frass : Organic Fertilizer: 10 Pounds #adTeaLAB #ad
- Insect frass is an Organic Fertilizer. Apply to your soil at 1tsp to 1TSBP per Gallon of Potting Soil. For garden beds, apply 1 Cup of Insect Frass per 10 Square Feet.
Compost tea recipe bloom booster: 1 cup of frass, bubble in 5 gallons of water for 36 hours, 1 Cup Molasses, apply at a 1:5 ratio with water or base tea.1 pound of insect Frass is approximately 8 Cups.
3. Boogie Brew #ad
2 Pounds, Insect Frass Plant Food #adBoogie Brew #ad
- Contains every functional group of beneficial bacteria, fungi, and protozoa. Contains every macro and micro nutrient available. Insect chitin controls pests and pathogens. Stimulates plant immune system.
4. Organic Nutrients #ad
Organic Nutrients 719465 pest Control, 5 lb #adOrganic Nutrients #ad
- Insect frass is not a pesticide. Insect frass is 100% organic plant food and so much more. Insect frass naturally contains the nutrition plants require, beneficial micro-organisms and the Only immediately plant-available source of chitin.
Chitin fortifies a plant from the inside out causing an auto-immune response that signals a plant to produce natural toxins which fend off its natural enemies. Insect frass is not a fungicide. Insect frass will not put insects into your garden.