As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Food to Live #ad
Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds, 3 Pounds, Kosher, Bulk #adFood to Live #ad
- Antioxidant booster: Microgreens grown from alfalfa sprouting seeds are a good source of various antioxidants. Loaded with essential nutrients: Alfalfa seeds are full of important vitamins and minerals, including vitamins K and C.
Delicious sprouts: Alfalfa sprouts are just the right amount of crunchy with a pleasantly mild flavor. Low in calories: fresh alfalfa sprouts only have about 30 calories in a serving. Best served fresh: use alfalfa seeds for sprouting and enjoy the microgreens fresh to get the maximum benefits.
2. Food to Live #ad
Bulk, 5 Pounds, Kosher, Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds #adFood to Live #ad
- Low in calories: fresh alfalfa sprouts only have about 30 calories in a serving. Best served fresh: use alfalfa seeds for sprouting and enjoy the microgreens fresh to get the maximum benefits. Delicious sprouts: Alfalfa sprouts are just the right amount of crunchy with a pleasantly mild flavor.
Loaded with essential nutrients: Alfalfa seeds are full of important vitamins and minerals, including vitamins K and C. Antioxidant booster: Microgreens grown from alfalfa sprouting seeds are a good source of various antioxidants.
3. Handy Pantry #ad
Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds By Handy Pantry Brand | 1 Pound Resealable Bag | Non-GMO Seeds For Growing Sprouts, And More, Food Storage #adHandy Pantry #ad
- Certified organic by otco, us grown, and non-gmo with high germination rates. Handy pantry brand: Backed with personalized customer service.
Comes in a resealable pouch for safe storage and long shelf life. Microbial tested. Alfalfa sprouts are the cornerstone of sprouting and are rich in vitamins, and protein. Multi-purpose: perfect for edible seed, hydroponics, growing salad sprouts, cooking, gardening, survival food storage, and more.
Sprouting profile: soak 4 - 6 hours; difficulty = Easy; 5 - 7 days to maturity; Nutrients include vitamins B, C, and K, folic acid, and fiber. Easy to grow: alfalfa seeds are fast, minerals, amino acids, easy growers and are delicious and nutritious.
4. Food to Live #ad
Non-GMO, Raw, Bulk, Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds, Kosher, Vegan, 8 Ounces #adFood to Live #ad
- Plant protein source: enjoy organic alfalfa sprouts to provide your body with plant proteins that are easy to absorb and process. Keep for long: you can buy organic alfalfa seeds in bulk as they will keep for months, and sprouts can keep in the fridge for 3-5 days.
Delicious sprouts: eat organic alfalfa sprouts fresh with sandwiches and salads to enjoy the fresh and mildly nutty flavor.
Rich source of phytonutrients: Organic alfalfa seeds produce sprouts that are rich in phytonutrients and antioxidants. Easy to sprout: it’s so easy to use organic alfalfa seeds for sprouting that you can grow them even with no experience or any special tools.
5. Masontops #ad
625 GR, Alfalfa, Radish, Mung Bean, Mumm's Sprouting Seeds, Broccoli, Starter Sample Pack, Organic Sprout Seed Kit #adMasontops #ad
- Superboost your salads, minerals, antioxidants, sandwiches, and more!. We'll make your house a herbaceous microgreen heaven! 6 popular blends in 1: spring salad broccoli, adzuki, kamut, arugula, red clover and alfalfa, Broccoli Brassica broccoli, Ancient Eastern fenugreek, mustard, radish, broccoli raab, radish, mung beans, Crimson Lentils, canola, lentils, Alfalfa.
Mumm's the word in growing sprouts: trust the sprouting experts when you're looking for an easy sprouter kit.
Better than a multi-vitamin: you don't need expensive supplements. Sprouts contain critical vitamins, soups, stews, fiber and protein. We've been producing certified non-GMO sprouting seeds on our organic farm since 1988.
Grow superfoods on your kitchen counter: Grow nutritious sprouts in just a few days - even in the middle of winter! Sprouts are loaded with nutrients in ready-to-eat portions. The perfect match for bean screens: ordinary wide mouth mason jars work fine, but if you've invested in a top screen lids system like Bean Screens by Masontops, with Mumm's seeds you'll grow the safest and most delicious and nutritious sprouts around! .