As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 9GreenBox #ad
Attracts Zen, Table, 9GreenBox, Bay Laurel Plant One Gallon Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Luck, Good Fortune, Non-GMO, Kitchen, Office, Grown in The USA, Desk #ad9GreenBox #ad
- The bay laurel is an evergreen shrub or small tree best known for its fragrant foliage and use as a flavorful seasoning. Can grow to over 10 feet if you let it, but with continuous clipping, size can be maintained much shorter.
Use classical greco-Roman styled terra cotta pots if using the laurel as a patio tree. The bay laurel takes well to clipping, giving you the flexibility to use this plant as a formal hedge or topiary, often times used in matched pairs for symmetrical compositions.
The laurel fits very well into small gardens and city courtyards. Shipped potted in soil with plastic bag to ensure a healthier start when planted in yard or garden. This evergreen is hardy to USDA zone 8 and all higher zones.
2. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Ohio Grown Sweet Bay Laurel Herb, Laurus nobilis- 4" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Harvesting sweet bay herb - large older bay leaves indicate a matured one, if you are careful enough simply pull the leaves from the stem by hand or if you find this step delicate you can use scissors and cut the mature leaves.
Since your laurel bay is a bonsai a little time outdoors won't harm, try placing it out in a patio for a couple of weeks in springtime and you can expect a healthy, shiny and aromatic laurel bay bonsai.
Growing sweet bay herb - grows well in well-drained soil with a generous amount of compost. Fertilize during springtime also when your plant is actively growing although they are slow growing type of tree.
Sweet bay herb - bay laurel leaves are commonly used in cooking due to its aroma that adds up essence to every soup and dish also the oil from the leaves has been beneficial in massage therapy. Pruning - prune your plant during the springtime after being kept during the winter season. Fresh bay leaves are way stronger than those dried ones. Water deeply and allow the soil to dry out slightly in between.
3. PAPCOOL #ad
Bay Leaf Tree, Sweet Bay Laurus Nobilis, Laurel Tree Live Plant 4 to 6 Inches #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Kept neatly clipped, the dark-green foliage can create stunning formal shapes that make an entrance or look perfect on a patio. The bay tree is a popular evergreen shrub suitable for containers or growing in the ground.
4. PAPCOOL #ad
Tree, Between 4 and 6'', Flower, Bay Leaf, Bay Laurel, Plant #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Images show mature plant. This listing is for plant 4 to 5 inches. A useful and fragrant herb - Must have for your garden.
5. 9GreenBox #ad
Attracts Zen, 9GreenBox, 4" Pot Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Good Fortune, Non-GMO, Table, Office, Luck, Kitchen, Grown in The USA, Desk, Bay Laurel Herb #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Has many culinary uses. Water when dry. Ships in a 4'' inch pot. Full sun to filtered light. Evergreen shrub.