As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eunivus #ad
1 Purple, Prickly Pear Cactus Pad Live Plant Fresh Plant #adEunivus #ad
- They produce large yellow flowers in season and have hundreds of tiny thorns. They are nearly indestructible, you can even just lay them on the dirt & they will eventually sprout roots out of the sides & don't need much water once rooted.
They measure about 5 - 6" long and may vary slightly in color from the picture but will be basicly just like what you see. 1 purple, prickly pear Cactus Pad Live Plant Fresh Plant. This prickly pear cactus pad is in excellent hearty condition these cactus pedals hold up very well in the heat or cold & they will root themselves.
We have lots of them available and they are all very healthy - "see last picture for planting reference only". You can easily plant them in any dirt about 2" deep, water them once a week & grow a new plant. They turn purple in the cold winter & turn more blueish in the hot summer time.
2. KCHEX #ad
12 Oz FRESH Tortoise Turtle Iguana Reptile SUPER FOOD Spineless Opuntia Prickly Pear Cactus #adKCHEX #ad
- Easy to grow. 12 oz consists of 3 to 5 small pads or 2-3 large pads. Great for reptiles, iguanas, tortoises and humans. Shipped Same Day.
3. Eunivus #ad
Legendary-yes Spineless Prickly Pear Cactus Pad Cutting Opuntia Cacanapa Ellisiana #adEunivus #ad
- If planted in the ground, the plant spreads out and up into a bush-type and usually gets to be about 3-6 feet high and wide. Also capable of producing fruit that is medium on the scale of juiciness.
It has no regular spines and very few, if any, glochids, so use CAUTION. Tiger tongue spineless prickly Pear Cactus - Opuntia cacanapa 'Ellisiana' aka, Opuntia ellisiana.
Shipping to USA mainland only. You will receive 1 Non-rooted pads/segments freshly cut upon Ordering. Caution: use tongs to handle the plant clipping. Approximate size: 4-6+ inches wide by 7+ inches tall. Hardiness is down to about 0 degrees Fahrenheit, USDA zone 7a. The seller cannot be responsible for what the buyer does with the plant.
4. On-Demand Artistic Solutions #ad
2 Lbs FRESH Tortoise Turtle Iguana Reptile SUPER FOOD Spineless Opuntia Prickly Pear Cactus #adOn-Demand Artistic Solutions #ad
- Shipped Same Day. Easy to Grow. Great for reptiles AND Humans. 6-10 small pads or 4 Large Pads may be a mixture.
5. PINKPIG LIFE #ad
2 Winter Spineless Prickly Pear Opuntia Cactus Hardy Easy to Grow Ships Free PINKPIG LIFE #adPINKPIG LIFE #ad
- The nopales opuntia are a low maintenance, very prolific species of cactus that anyone can grow. These pads will produce beautiful flowers in the spring, and then in late fall or early winter, the plump edible pears will mature and ripen.
Great for rock gardens or even planted in large containers. The pads are also an excellent choice for reptile food.
Your tortoise, bearded dragon or iguana will love them. Nopales opuntia are a wonderful addition to any landscape design. Additionally, the pears are a excellet source of antioxidents and contain healing properties, too. Both the fruit and the pads are edible and are a great source for emergency survival food.