As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eunivus #ad
Prickly Pear Cactus Pad Live Plant Fresh Plant, 1 Purple #adEunivus #ad
- We have lots of them available and they are all very healthy - "see last picture for planting reference only". You can easily plant them in any dirt about 2" deep, water them once a week & they will eventually sprout roots out of the sides & they will root themselves.
They produce large yellow flowers in season and have hundreds of tiny thorns. This prickly pear cactus pad is in excellent hearty condition these cactus pedals hold up very well in the heat or cold & don't need much water once rooted.
They are nearly indestructible, you can even just lay them on the dirt & grow a new plant. They measure about 5 - 6" long and may vary slightly in color from the picture but will be basicly just like what you see. They turn purple in the cold winter & turn more blueish in the hot summer time. 1 purple, prickly pear Cactus Pad Live Plant Fresh Plant.
2. KCHEX #ad
12 Oz FRESH Tortoise Turtle Iguana Reptile SUPER FOOD Spineless Opuntia Prickly Pear Cactus #adKCHEX #ad
- 12 oz consists of 3 to 5 small pads or 2-3 large pads. Great for reptiles, iguanas, tortoises and humans. Easy to grow. Shipped Same Day.
3. Eunivus #ad
Legendary-yes Spineless Prickly Pear Cactus Pad Cutting Opuntia Cacanapa Ellisiana #adEunivus #ad
- Caution: use tongs to handle the plant clipping. Hardiness is down to about 0 degrees Fahrenheit, USDA zone 7a. You will receive 1 Non-rooted pads/segments freshly cut upon Ordering.
Approximate size: 4-6+ inches wide by 7+ inches tall. If planted in the ground, the plant spreads out and up into a bush-type and usually gets to be about 3-6 feet high and wide.
Also capable of producing fruit that is medium on the scale of juiciness. Tiger tongue spineless prickly Pear Cactus - Opuntia cacanapa 'Ellisiana' aka, Opuntia ellisiana. It has no regular spines and very few, if any, glochids, so use CAUTION. Shipping to USA mainland only. The seller cannot be responsible for what the buyer does with the plant.
4. On-Demand Artistic Solutions #ad
2 Lbs FRESH Tortoise Turtle Iguana Reptile SUPER FOOD Spineless Opuntia Prickly Pear Cactus #adOn-Demand Artistic Solutions #ad
- 6-10 small pads or 4 Large Pads may be a mixture. Shipped Same Day. Great for reptiles AND Humans. Easy to Grow.
5. PINKPIG LIFE #ad
2 Winter Spineless Prickly Pear Opuntia Cactus Hardy Easy to Grow Ships Free PINKPIG LIFE #adPINKPIG LIFE #ad
- Great for rock gardens or even planted in large containers. Both the fruit and the pads are edible and are a great source for emergency survival food.
Nopales opuntia are a wonderful addition to any landscape design. The nopales opuntia are a low maintenance, very prolific species of cactus that anyone can grow. Additionally, the pears are a excellet source of antioxidents and contain healing properties, too.
Your tortoise, bearded dragon or iguana will love them. The pads are also an excellent choice for reptile food. These pads will produce beautiful flowers in the spring, and then in late fall or early winter, the plump edible pears will mature and ripen.