As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Country Creek Acres #ad
Bulb 20 Pack Dutch Mix, Iris, Perennial Iris Bulbs, Flowers #adCountry Creek Acres #ad
- Large robust bulbs that will bloom year after year. Saturated with color they practically glow. Classic dutch mix Iris, a must have for every garden. Easy to Plant and Grow.
2. blue flowers #ad
1, Size Container, deep purple flowers, Iris sibirica 'Caesar's Brother' Siberian Iris Perennial #adblue flowers #ad
- For best results, plant in usda zone:3-8 - Mature size: 32-in H x 24-30in W. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Plant is delivered in a #1 size Container.
3. PAPCOOL #ad
Iris Sibirica—Siberian Iris Or Siberian Flag—40 Seeds #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Germination instructions are included with your seeds. This one is tough and it will not disappoint with its elegant flowers. Iris sibirica has been used to create many hybrids by hybridizers. Basic plant facts: iris sibirica.
Cultivated around the world, this is a workhorse plant in many gardens. Grows 36" x 24". Usda zones: 4a-9b. One of the absolute classic iris species. Likes full sun. These are easy to grow but they do like to have space to grow. From united States. About 40 seeds. There are many cultivars of it.
4. White #ad
2 year division, Early and mid-spring, Bloom, Siberian Iris Blue King 3 bulbs #adWhite #ad
- Plant name:bearded iris, Season Of Interest:Spring, Type:Bulbs. Brand:white, Plant Form:Bulb. Genus:iris, Form:Bulb.
5. SZFSRB #ad
Stunning Bearded Iris Roots/Bulbs Garden Beauty Rebloom Dutch Iris Bulb Multiply Rapidly Beauty Rebloom Iris Bulbs Home Balcony Bonsai 2 Bulbs #adSZFSRB #ad
- This iris flower is a great idea to decorate your garden. Full sun to partial shade. Bloom time: Late spring to early summer.
A great addition to any garden. Zones:spring flowering perennials in zones 3-10 . Also reblooms late summer/fall in zones 5-10 Provide a great color selection of Large Flowers.