As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Proven Winners #ad
Dark Purple Foliage and Violet-Purple Berries, 1 Gallon, Pearl Glam Beautyberry Callicarpa Live Shrub #adProven Winners #ad
- Full sun 6+ hours required. Shipping dormant now. 4-5 ft. Hardy in zones 5-8, be sure to check your USDA zone to ensure success. Tall and about 1-year old at shipment, varies by season and plant. 1 gallon shrubs are 6-14 in. Tall and 3-4 ft. Wide at maturity.
|Brand||Proven Winners #ad|
|Manufacturer||Proven Winners #ad|
2. Hirt's Gardens #ad
4" Pot, Callicarpa, Early Amethyst Beautyberry, Shrub/Bonsai #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Easy to grow. Hardy zones 5-9. Immediate shipping: Size shipped: 4" pot. Prefers sun or part-sun. Height: 3-4 feet.
3. Green Promise Farms #ad
#3, Callicarpa x Purple Pearls Beautyberry Shrub, Size Container, pink flowers, Proven Winners #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions. Mature height is 4-5ft, mature spread is 4-5ft. It will leaf out in Spring.
It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Plant will be dormant no leaves late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal.
Grows well in full or partial sun. Plant is delivered direct from our nursery in a 3-gallon trade pot. Purple-violet berries cover the plant in Fall. Pink flowers bloom in summer against a beautiful purple tinged foliage. For best results, plant in usda zones 6-8. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
4. underthesunseeds #ad
American Beautyberry Bush Seeds Callicarpa Americana 35+Seeds #adunderthesunseeds #ad
- Native to southeastern U. S. Lavender-pink or bluish flowers from mid- to late summer, or magenta fruits in great profusion Fruit - raw. American beautyberries produce large clusters of purple berries, sweet, violet, followed by bright purple, thus distributing the seeds.
Juicy, slightly aromatic. American beautyberry callicarpa americana is an open-habit, which birds and deer eat, fleshy, native shrub of the Southern United States which is often grown as an ornamental in gardens and yards.
5. BioAdvanced #ad
Bayer Advanced 701110A All in One Rose and Flower Care Granules, 4-Pound #adBioAdvanced #ad
- 3 systemic products in one: insect control, disease control and fertilizer. One application protects against insects and diseases for up to 6 weeks. Treats up to 32 rose bushes.
Controls adelgids, black vine weevil larvae, Leaf Beetles, Lacebugs, mealybugs, Aphids, thrips, Leafhoppers, psyllids, Japanese Beetles adult, Whiteflies and More. Controls black spot, Powdery Mildew, Rust and Southern Blight.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
6. iniloplant #ad
100 Seeds Callicarpa Japonica Leucocarpa Japanese White Beauty Berry Bush Plant #EXC01 #adiniloplant #ad
- We have more seeds and a lot of extremely rare cactus if you want something rare let me know and I will listing for you. Quantity : 100 Seeds. Questions? feel free to email me.