As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. owzoneplant #ad
8 Cuttings Hakuro Nishiki Japanese Dappled Willow Tree Shrub #SG01 #adowzoneplant #ad
- Leaf colors are dappled with pink, white, and green. Roots may be fragile so take care not to damage when planting in soil. I cannot control growing conditions after sale. If there is a problem with your shipment, please notify me immediately after you receive it.
When pruned, more colorful growth is encouraged on established plants. We include extra cuttings of various thicknesses and lengths too. Leaves change with the seasons and emerge lighter with more pink and white and turn more white and green as summer goes on.
It is up to the buyer to grow them. Please understand that cuttings take time to root and this will vary depending on the growing conditions. Cuttings will root and begin to put out leaves easily in clean water.
Old leaves will not live while cutting is rooting, 8 each 4 - 6" long, so they are removed prior to shipping. Dappled nishiki willow cuttings no roots, damp wrapped and shipped fresh after being removed from the main plant and leaves removed. After leaves drop, the stems are a red color in winter. Leaves will begin to grow once rooting starts. Cuttings are taken and shipped when ordered. New leaves will grow when cutting roots.
2. Tkdober12 #ad
Hakuro Nishiki Japanese Dappled Willow Shrub Tree 8 Cuttings Tkdober12 #adTkdober12 #ad
- Picture an explosion of salmon-pink spring foliage that softens to cream-dPicture an explosion of salmon-pink spring foliage that softens to cream-dappled, muted green in summer and brightens to golden-yellow in fall.
Appled, muted green in summer and brightens to golden-yellow in fall. No roots. We send instructions for rooting. Dappled willow shrubs Salix integra bring more than gracefully branches to the garden. Freshly cut into approximately 4”-6” lengths.
3. CZ Grain #ad
4 Basket Willow Bush Cuttings -Salix purpurea, A Short Thick Shrub Makes it Great for Privacy Screen, Streamco Willow Bush, Prized for Branches to Make Willow Baskets #adCZ Grain #ad
- 100% customer satisfaction Guaranteed - Growing Instructions and Tips Included. Suitable in growing zones 3-10 Prefer full or Partial Sun. Work well for privacy Hedge, Plant 3 feet Apart. 4 live basket willow tree shrubs - Fast Growing, Make your own Willow Baskets or Furniture.
|Brand||CZ Grain #ad|
|Manufacturer||CZ Grain #ad|
4. bigv62 #ad
Japanese Dappled Nishiki Willow Shrub/Tree #adbigv62 #ad
- Important!! we are not ship this order to az and ca due to customs issue. Hardy in zones 4-9 needs regular watering and more in extreme heat. Can be left in shrub form or is easily pruned to tree form.
This is a species of willow native to japan and korea it is classified in the basket willow category. Grows in partial shade to full sun and in any soil. Has dappled variegated with a touch of pink hues, narrow leaves.
5. iniloplant #ad
Hakuro Nishiki Japanese Dappled Willow Shrub Tree 8 Cuttings 4”-6” Lengths Plant R1 #adiniloplant #ad
- Zone : 4 to 9 // sun : Full to partial sun. Bloom time : March to April. Freshly cut into approximately 4”-6” lengths. Dappled willow shrubs salix integra bring more than gracefully branches to the garden.
Picture an explosion of salmon-pink spring foliage that softens to cream-dappled, muted green in summer and brightens to golden-yellow in fall. Moisture : medium // Height : 10 to 15 ft.
6. CZ Grain #ad
Grow 4 Flame Willow Trees, Vibrant Orange and Red Colored Bark, 4 Flame Willow Tree Cuttings, Unique and Rare Live Tree Plants #adCZ Grain #ad
- Fast growing and very easy to Grow. 4 flame willow trees to Grace your outdoor space with vibrant color and splendor. Planting instruction Included. 9 inches long and 1/4 inch thick. 100% customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. Great for Windbreak or Privacy Hedge. Suitable in growing zones 3-10 .